The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Elizabeth blinked as he walked away. "Jarred, tell me," she said, walking after him. "You can trust me. You know this."
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:06 pm

Jarred shook his head and shuddered. "Every time you get too close, I can smell everything on you. Right now, it's not too..pleasant to be this close. Please." he said, breathing deeply and rushing off.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:36 am

Elizabeth sighed as he rushed off. It couldn't be helped, though. He was going through wolf things. Apparently breeding season. Perhaps he'd be of right mind when the time was over.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 9:27 pm

As the month began and was in the middle, howls could be heard out in the wilderness. They didn't sound like ones of tranquility or happiness. So..it was obvious on who it was. Grant himself had gotten himself home, having to deal with those cravings despite having a mate.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:21 am

Elizabeth listened to the howls in her favorite seat in the study, holding her grandfather's book by the candle light.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 am

Jarred was definitely suffering quietly, ignoring the many offers of other females and sighing. He had dumped himself into one of the caves further into the mountains, curling up in the end and panting hard. Of course his instincts were dying to be dealt with, but his humanity was stronger. "No..." he moaned, closing his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:53 am

Elizabeth saw one of the older men from the town stumble into the forest with a lantern and a gun. "Oh, no," she whispered and got up, hurrying to change and ran outside after him. She'd tied her hair up so she looked male underneath the cloak and hunters clothes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:37 pm

Unfortunately, many females were roaming the forest, most from other areas but desperate. As soon as in particular bumped into the older man, she couldn't help but think it wouldn't be so bad to 'play' with their food. With a howl as eerie as the night itself, it seemed as though she was ready for the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:31 pm

Elizabeth went into hunter mode, hearing the nearby howl. She quickened her pace, drawing her blade and reaching them before the wolf had a chance to attack the townsman. "I suggest you move along," Elizabeth said sternly, unwavering as she stared into the wolf's eyes.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:57 pm

The wolf growled, obviously not looking forward to meeting her end with that blade. The man of course was startled, panting and deciding out of his pure frantic sense of mind, he shot at the wolf. "Wrong move human." she hissed, racing towards the man and able to at least pack a bite to him, taking her with him with screams of horror into the darker part of the area.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:02 pm

Elizabeth cursed, a very un-ladylike thing, and attacked the wolf. "Run," she told the townsman, disguising her voice so she didn't sound like herself. Her face was covered with a bandanna - her whole body was disguised to be a young man.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Of course the man did as told, even despite that he was bleeding a bit as he ran off. The wolf however was further deeper into the woods, howling of her small victory with the 'hunter'.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:08 pm

She frowned and stayed there, preventing any more humans from going into the forest, and any wolves from going into town in their heat.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Jarred slowly made it out of the forest enough to look at her. He looked simply like he was dying in fever. Sweating and with scratches on his arms. "She's..gone." he managed to grunt, shaking his head. "I..gave her what she wanted. Of course no child, but she was satisfied enough and left. He was only wearing his pants, but it was enough to breathe in at the moment. It was an hour until he had come around, so it was obvious as to what he gave her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:18 pm

She looked at him worriedly, wondering why she was feeling possessive over him at hearing what he'd done. After all, he was a wolf, and she was a huntress. "Jarred, you look awful... Is it all done now? Will you let us take care of you?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:19 pm

"I haven't claimed a mate since the first time I went into heat..it's not just done with the one..deed." Jarred said, shaking his head and breathing deep. "Just two more weeks is all that's left...but those howls? I'll keep them quiet. I know the dumb human was here to hunt down regular wolves to keep them shut, but..it's more than that." he said, rubbing his eyes and feeling oddly even more feverish than before.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:22 pm

"I'll keep the humans away," she promised. "Get some rest, Jarred. And drink some water. You'll dehydrate." She was beginning to sound like her parents.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:24 pm

"Oh it's not dehydration..." Jarred said, chuckling weakly. "It sucks, being a male mostly. Cause right now..you look like the most gorgeous thing on this planet...and I can't help the thoughts that are coming into my head." he confessed hotly, closing his eyes tightly and wrapping his arms around himself.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:31 pm

She blinked and blushed brightly. Her hunter instincts told her to run, or kill him. She wanted to help her friend from suffering, but wasn't sure how to go about it. If she released the tension in his body... It wouldn't be a smart move. She was torn, not wanting to damn them both, but not wanting him to be in pain.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:16 am

Jarred hung his head low and gulped. He could even hear the beat of her heart as she remained silent. Obviously her instincts were probably telling her to just slice and dice the idiot in heat and move on. He almost hoped she would.... "Don't feel pity for me..honestly." he said, his voice shuddering as he backed away.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 am

"It isn't pity, Jarred, it's concern," she corrected him. "Honest-to-god concern for a friend."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:20 am

Jarred looked up at her and sighed. "You can't be this kind. Not to an animal like me or those like me. You have to be suspicious at all times..you get me?" he asked, warning her really.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:24 am

"You're my friend," she told him. "Why would I be suspicious of you? I'm cautious around everyone else, you saw that."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:27 am

"You hesitated with the female..I could hear from a mile away the conversation. Or rather, the almost massacre. You can't just stay back for a second..cause that second could be your last." Jarred said, shaking his head. "And I'm a ticking time bomb, Elizabeth, you don't know if I suddenly lose my senses in this heat of mine and decide to take you right where you stand. Trust me..that's what happened to my brother..he took a human by accident the first time he went into heat...she didn't become with child but..was dangerously close." he said, backing further into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:33 am

"alright," she said gently, taking a few steps back. "I'll keep the townspeople out of the forest," she said and turned back towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†   Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata† - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Western Rp-Bean and †MoonlightSonata†
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next