The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Mother, Hello Father

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:30 pm

"You get good by desiring more.........not by taking it easy" he said

"I understand that you are trying to help me, you are a very sweet girl, but there are some things about music that you don't understand" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:35 pm

She nodded her head and sighed, knowing that this just wasn't something that she would win with him. Reaching for the sugar she put in a few spponfuls to her coffee and then took a sip. "I'm not so sweet." she commented after a few minutes. Due to her own self consciousness she had worked hard in high school to ruin the lives of several other classmates who stood in the way of her climbing the social ladder. "And ever since my boyfriend dumped me people have found it easier to tell me so." She had started to take school online but on her last day of school she'd heard people gossiping about her and also learned that there were people who knew that she was pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:39 pm

"Don't worry about that idiot" he said

"You have some very good qualities" he said, smiling
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:42 pm

It was hard to forget about him, but she nodded her head anyway. They both had something that they just couldn't let go of. "Like what? I've hardly been an asset to your live." Unless he liked the thought of being saddled with two kids before he was even out of college and had gotten to do any of the experimenting that people normally did.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:45 pm

"Well you are nice" he said, smiling

"You are beautifull.......a little self conscious......but you have good intentions" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:48 pm

She laughed, though it was a bit sad. "I'm beautiful enough for a one night stand." Her relationship with her boyfriend had lasted as long as it had because she had genuinely loved her boyfriend and they had both been one another's first serious relationship and first lover. Now that she had to start annew, she saw that she wasn't really worth being held on to. "Especially with how I look now." she commented, finger at a lock of her brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:49 pm

"You are more beautifull now. You are not hiding under all that makeup" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:54 pm

"All of that make up is who I was." she muttered, a soft sigh on her lips. "I was popular in school because I was the quarterback's pretty girlfriend. Now I'm not either of this." Shaking her head, she looked back up. "But maybe at least one of these babies will love me enough for me to forget about all of that." She wanted to be a good mother to her children, but she was afraid of messing up.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:59 pm

"Personally.....I hate girls who use excessive makeup. You looked like a doll with all the lipstick and blush on" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:04 pm

"I seem to recall 'Doll' being a term meaning attractive." Shaking her head, she sighed. "I guess I liked it because even if I didn't look exactly like a real person at least I wasn't ordinary people. I was almost extraordinary." She was afraid of being regular and felt that somewhere along the line that was what she had become.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:06 pm

"Fine.....beleive what you want to beleive" he said, sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:09 pm

She sighed as well and looked down at her cup of coffee. Another thought occured to her and she looked up at him, her cheeks flushed. "Have you started seeing anyone?" Despite the fact that she was carrying his kids she didn't expect him to be celibate and not start any relationships. "If you are it's alright, I just think it's fair that I at least know."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 pm

"No" he said, sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:13 pm

"Well... do you want to?" It hadn't really been on her mind to start out a relationship not only because she was pregnant but because she wasn't fully over her ex. With the way she had messed up her life she knew that personally it would be a while before she could really restart her personal life, though it would probably never be the same as it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:17 pm

"No......I want to be responsible for our children" he said

"Besides, working two jobs, practicing, performing, and attending college doesn't leave much time for bird watching" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:20 pm

"Well, if you want to in the future it's alright. Just because we're having kids together doesn't mean you are bound to me." She didn't want to restrict him and take away the rest of his life because of a mistake that the both of them had made. "Maybe when the twins are a little older and there is a bit less slack we can both start off where we might have had to stop in our social lives."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:22 pm

"Well....yeah.......but I want to be involved in their lives" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:04 pm

"Just because you'll be in a relationship with someone else doesn't meant you can't be apart of their lives. That's just silly." It wasn't as if they were going to be in a relationship. Aside from having twins together what did they have in common? They didn't understand one another's interests or social status.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 pm

"Yeah....well I haven't found someone good" he said, sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Serena knew that things had taken another awkward turn and she wished that she hadn't brought this up. Biting her lip, she nodded her head. "Well, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to that." she mumbled. Looking up she sighed. It was difficult trying to build a friendship with him when they had started off in bed and were now with children without even knowing much about one another.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:24 pm

"So.......what do you like?" he asked her, sipping his coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 11:35 pm

"Hmm?" she asked, looking up from her coffee. When she realized what he had asked, she blushed and nodded her head. "Oh. Well, I liked gymnastics, though lately for the past few years I've been doing it more for a college scholarship than for fun." Now it seemed silly to be thinking about a college scholarship seeing as she would probably take college courses online.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 8:19 pm

"Oh......I never would've thought you'd be into that" he said, smiling

"It probobly requires alot of skill and grace to do that" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:42 pm

"What do you mean by that? Does it seem so hard to believe that such a pampered princess wouldn't be into something that demanded such discipline?" she raised her brow and then laughed before taking a sip of her coffee. "I've been doing gymnastics since I was about four years old. I also used to take ballet classes but dropped out when I was thirteen because it bored me." Placing down her mug, she sighed. "I was co-captain of my gymnastics team for the past two years." I would have been captain this year.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 10:25 pm

"That's nice.......you must've been good" he said, smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mother, Hello Father
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: