The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Mother, Hello Father

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:27 pm

Serena bit her lip, this being the last straw for her. She could understand that he was dissapointed but he was just being difficult at this point! Despite protests from her parents she ran after him, catching up to him just as he was getting to his car. "What is up with you?!" she called out, panting a bit since she had been running. "Do you think you're the only person who gets dissapointed?!"
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:29 pm

"No......I just need to practice harder. I played like crap! My teacher was being nice" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:31 pm

"Well the way you're sulking about it makes me wonder why he was being so easy on you!" she was upset and hormonal due to her prgenancy. "Yes, your teacher was harsh on you and maybe you do need to work harder in some areas but that doesn't meant that you should also completely ignore the nice things that other people had to say."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:34 pm

"But they don't understand music. They have no knowledge. He does........so I listen to him and only him" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:37 pm

"Whatever." she said, shaking her head. "I just hope when these kids are born that the smallest critisism isn't going to have you sulking and impossible like you are now." Turning away from him, she sighed. Perhaps it was silly trying to have some sort of relationship with him. They were just too different. In the end he was just the guy who's sperm just so happened to fertilize her egg.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:39 pm

He followed her and sighed

"You're right" he said, sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:42 pm

"I know what it's like to be critisized." she sighed. Before she had gotten pregnant she had been a gymnist, having been practising since she had been five years old. She had several trophies for being a gymist as well as a few for being apart of the colorguard at school. "At least you can still do what you love. I'd do anything to be able to do what I loved, even if I would only recieve critisism the whole time."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 7:58 pm

"You're right" he said

"I'm sorry" he said, putting a hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:47 pm

She looked up at him and smiled despite the fact that she had been mind numbingly furious with him only minutes before. "I know that what I say about music skills isn't as important as what your teacher says but I still think that you were great." Serena looked at him softly before continuing. "I know that I'm not much help but I still want to be there for you."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:05 pm

"What do you mean by that?" he asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:51 pm

"I want to try and help you in any way I can. If there's anything I can do for you at practise. Maybe a few nights make you a good meal so you don't have to worry about that and so that you have some energy to run on. Maybe help you with your notes. Anything." He was already doing so much for her sake, such as paying for most of her doctor's appointments and ultrasounds.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:04 pm

"Well ok. I don't want to be to much trouble for you" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:45 pm

Her lips lifted up in a small and she laughed. "Considering things, I don't think you can really do me any more trouble." She glanced down at her stomach after saying this and laughed once more. "Besides, I think it's important that we can at least grow to be friends for the sake of the babies." With that out in the open she suddenly realized that while they were starting to prepare a nursery and buy clothes they had never discussed names for the children.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 pm

"Oh........ok" he said, as he walked beside her

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:51 pm

Serena was quiet for a few minutes as she walked beside him before looking up at him. "Have you thought of any names for them?" She feared that they were seeing the babies are more of things than as actual human beings. It also made her realize that beneath it all they still weren't ready for kids and it almost seemed like they didn't want them.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:56 pm

"Well, we can always start thinking of names for them" he said, smiling lightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 pm

Serena smiled back. "Better late than never, I suppose." When they finally reached her house she invited him in for coffee (and insisted that he come in.) Her parents had gone upstairs and were preparing to go to bed for the night, so Dan and Serena would have some privacy. As they walked into the kitchen she felt a sort of deja vu and realized that it wasn't too different from their first night together- what had put them in this situation in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:02 pm

"Well....a couple names just came to mind" he said, sitting at the table

"For the girl, Josette, and for the boy Emil" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:05 pm

"Very French." she commented, starting the coffee pot and then sitting down across from him. Serena didn't really have any names in mind, though she knew she didn't want to give her kids any weird names that girls her age just seemed to love to give their babies. "Josette is cute, I guess." While she pondered names she then thought back to when Dan had told her about being orphaned. Biting her lip, she looked up at him. "Is Dan your birth name?" Had he ever been adopted?
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:07 pm

"Yes......." he said

"When I was adopted I kept the name though" he said to her, sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 pm

She bit her lip, knowing that things were getting awkward. "So... who adopted you?" she asked quietly, finding it difficult to look him in the eyes. She knew that it couldn't have been something easy to talk about and he was probably resenting her for bringing it up, but she couldn't help her curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:17 pm

"Well one day for my birthday I was taken to a piano store. I was playing around with the keys when a piano teacher saw me. She said that I had promise, so she adopted me. I don't see what she saw in me" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Serena laughed and shook her head. "Probably the same thing that everyone saw in you today that you once again failed to see for yourself." Getting up she went to pour them both a cup of coffee and brought them back to the table. "You shouldn't be so down on yourself. Just because you aren't exactly where you want to be just yet doesn't mean you can't be proud of where you are right now."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:23 pm

"Good or bad doesn't matter........I still need to get better" he said, sighing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:28 pm

"Why can't you be happy with your current accomplishments? I understand the desire to get better at what you're doing but I don't think it's good for you to always be done on yourself and insulting yourself." With all of this said, Serena was hardly the person to be talking about being confident. Only a few months ago had she looked like a completely different person with permed and dyed hair, color changing contacts and several layers of make up. She was still self conscious and a bit self hating, though she was trying to change that little by little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mother, Hello Father
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: