The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Mother, Hello Father

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage

Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Serena nodded her head and finally turned to look at him. Her cheeks were tear streaked and her mascara was running. She looked like a mess yet somehow it was one of the first times that she looked like a regular person as oposed to a caricature of a teen girl. Wiping at her eyes, which only helped to smear her mascara more, she sat back down at the bar. Thinking it over she stood up and whispered the drink that she wanted in his ear. The least he could do was say the drink for her. It would be pretty amusing to hear him say such a fruity drink name.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:59 pm

When he said the d rink name he blinked. That was never uttered in this bar

"Um....an Appletini" he said

"And some Sake for me" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:03 pm

Pleased that she had gotten him to order for her, Serena took a seat once more on her bar stool. While she waited for her drink she took out her compact and groaned seeing all of her smeared make up. "God.." she groaned, reaching into her bag for some tissues and her mascara. While she worked hard on fixing her make up her eyes were still puffy and her cheeks were still red.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:05 pm

"You know you look better without all the makeup" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:09 pm

She closed her compact and looked over at him with a raised brow. "You were very lucky to see me without my make up. That was a once in a lifetime chance." Without her make up she was just a regular, plain girl. She chuckled a bit, deciding that what he had said was meant to be taken lightly, almost as if it were a joke. When her drink was placed infront of her she thanked the bartender and then took a sip.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:12 pm

He soon had a sip of his sake in silence
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:15 pm

After a few minutes of silence Serena found herself looking at him and once again thinking that he wasn't bad looking at all. Looking away she took out her compact again. Even her boyfriend hadn't commented on her being beautiful without make up before. Come to think of it, he hadn't really ever called her beautiful either. Sighing and closing her compact, she looked back at him with a small smile. "So, what exactly is it that you do?"
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:21 pm

"I'm............a music student" he said somberly, all of a sudden remembering the verbal beating he recieved from his teacher earlier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:27 pm

"Music student? Do you play piano?" She was starting to think back to what he had said before about the Twilight theme. Very faintly she was starting to recall an old memory, one that she had pushed to the back of her mind. "Oh." she said softly. Looking down at her empty martini glass, she sighed. "I remember you." She still couldn't bring herself to remember a name but she still remembered his face. "I ruined your performance. I told my friends that you were playing the Twilight theme and we spent the rest of the assembly making jokes. And my boyfriend started to and then his horrible friends..." she breathed in before looking at him softly. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 pm

"It's in the past" he said, drinking more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:32 pm

"I really liked that song." she said quietly. "When they first announced it all I thought was that it was from those dumb Twilight movies, though I could never recall hearing it. But then you started to play and it sounded so familiar." Serena smiled. "I wish I could play something like that." She couldn't play any instruments at all.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:38 pm

"It wasn't a song....it was a peice. I have never seen Twilight.....and I was unaware of it being the themesong" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Serena flushed a bit. The downside to dating a quarterback; While he didn't care if she didn't know anything there tended to be men who could and would correct her if she said something stupid. "Well it was. For some reason." she leaned on her elbow and rested her head against her hand. "But half of the people who know the piece from the movie have never heard it before. It was just a name thrown around." she yawned a bit and then glanced down at her cellphone again. It was almost midnight and she knew that people were still partying hard at all of the after parties. A half an hour ago this would have really devastated her, but not she felt a bit more mellow.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:45 pm

"Whatever......I'm not blaming you.....you weren't exposed to music" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 pm

"I kind of wish that I was now." she mumbled, sighing a bit. "Music seems a lot more interesting to me than having to go to all of my ex's," she cringed a bit refering to her boyfriend as an ex and then kept going, "Going to all of my ex's stupid practises and football games and having to listen to him go on about a bunch of football speak that I didn't understand." Serena rubbed at her eye, smudging her mascara for the second time that night. Sighing she finally reached into her bag and removed her make up, deciding that no one in the bar would really care anymore if she looked her best.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:52 pm

"You see..now you look better" he said

"Cheers" he added, raising his glass, and drinking down the booze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 10:56 pm

Serena smiled, despite herself and raised her glass though it was already empty. If her life kept going like this she would soon stop dying her hair or wearing different colored contacts. Shaking her head she knew that this was only a one night thing and that once she went back to school she would have to put her make up back on and fake a smile as always. But for tonight, just one night, she didn't have to. "Cheers." she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:03 pm

He sighed and drank down his sake

"Ok...I have to go.......I hope everything turns out ok for you" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:08 pm

As he got up from the bar stool Serena paniced and reached out for his hand. "W-wait..!" she stuttered. Blushing she realized that she needed a reason for him to be waiting. "I-it's late out now..." she muttered. "You can't expect me to walk home all by myself at this time. I'm sorry to impose on you any further, but perhaps you can walk me home?" She just wanted a few more minutes with the one guy who had ever thought she had looked good without make up.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:10 pm

"Ummmmmmmmm......sure why not" he said waiting for her by the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Serena smiled, a little pleased that at least a few things were going her way. As they walked through the quiet streets she looked over at the trees which were starting to lose their leaves. Maybe things wouldn't be all that bad without her boyfriend. This year was going to be her senior year. She could always reinvent herself or at least just suck it up for this one year and then start anew in college. Looking over at Dan she briefly pondered what college he went to before wondering why she wanted to know.

As they reached her house she turned to thank him. "Thanks. I know that it wasn't too long of a walk but I still appreciate it." Her words were a bit slurred and her movements a bit shakey. "Can I give you anything before you leave? Something warm to drink, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 pm

"Um...........maybe a coffee......I feel a little to drunk to get home without it" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:22 pm

"Coming right up." she smiled. Opening the door and walked in with him she turned the lights on and then walked into the kitchen. After she set up the coffee pot she excused herself so that she could clean up a bit. Once she reached the bathroom she cleaned her face properly, seeing now that there was still a few smudges of make up around her eyes. Looking into herself at the mirror she decided to remove her green contacts. "Brown." she groaned, looking at her brown eyes. "So plain." Shaking it off she walked back to the kitchen, just in time to see that the coffee was ready. "Here you go." she said, placing the coffee mug down in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 pm

"Thank you" he said, slowly drinking it

"You shouldn't monitor yourself so much" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 pm

"What do you mean?" Serena asked, pouring herself a mug. "I take care of myself just as much as the next girl would." Sitting down across from him at the table, she yawned and took a sip from her coffee. "Not to mention that's what everone expects from me. It would be weird if I were to show up one day with no make up, brown eyes and brown hai-" she stopped herself and looked down. No matter how drunk she was she would not admit to being a brunette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mother, Hello Father
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: