The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Mother, Hello Father

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:08 pm

"That's strange....you didn't seem to be that way before. Otherwise you'd have known more in Literacy class" he said, reffering to the time they had class together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Serena fumed a bit, surprised that he was going to start taking shots at her. "Well shows how much you know when you were in the same literary class as me." She huffed, looking away from him as she took a sip from her coffee. She wasn't used to being treated like this, though she knew deep down he wasn't even trying to be mean. He was just trying to state facts.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 pm

He looked up from his coffee, and placed the mug down

"I'm sorry I've offended you. I should be getting back to work" he said, as he got up, and went towards the storage room where he had to pick up some books
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Serena quickly picked up on her mistake but wasn't able to fix it in time. He was up and out of there quicker before she could even open her mouth and she was left staring at the seat across from her that he had once occupied. Looking at this mug of coffee she sighed softly and reached her finger out; still warm. He'd had plenty of time to spend with her but yet again she had gone into Ice Queen mode and had scared someone off. Serena wasn't a bad person per say, there were times where she could be genuinely sweet and kind. Despite this however, she was still a spoiled little girl and needed to learn how think about other people and their needs before thinking about her self.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 8:42 pm

After work he went home, placed his bag near the piano, but before starting to practice, picked up his cell phone and called her.

"Are we still up for the opera?" he asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Serena was just finishing up the last of her homework for the night when her cellphone went off. She hastily picked it up once she saw the caller ID. "Hey," she said softly, trying not to sound nervous. "Yes, of course." she answered, nodding her head though she knew he couldn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:21 pm

"Ok......so I'll pick you up infront of your house tomorow night?" he asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:45 pm

"Alright, that sounds good." She was happy that he wasn't angry with her from before when she had snapped at him. "I need to finish my math lesson, I'll talk to you later." She hung up the phone and then sighed softly to herself. The date was still on!
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:00 pm

"Ok, see you later" He said

The next night he waited for her outside her house. He was very formaly dressed, wearing a black suit with a black shirt. He knocked on the door to see if she still remembered that they were going out tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Serena had been touchy from the very beginning of her pregnancy with the thought of having to wear maternity clothes. It was one thing to have her clothes sewn out so that she could fit them, but to actually wear maternity clothes not only made her feel swollen and unnattractive, but also old. She'd been preparing for the date for the past four hours and had been in tears when it had turned out the outfit she had been planning on wearing didn't fit her anymore now that she was five months pregnant with twins. After her mother found her clutching her dress and crying "fat-fat-faaaaat!" they had gone off to get her something to wear and had finally found something for her to wear. So now she wore a loosefitting midnight blue dress, thin straps with simple strappy sandles, no heal.

Hearing the doorbell she quickly hurried to answer, nearly falling down the stairs in the process. Steadying herself before answering the door, she smiled and greeted him. "Hello,"
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:08 pm

He saw her in the midnight blue dress and smiled. He was very unaware on how much time and effort she put into her appearence for the date.

"Hi Serena" he said, smiling

"You look nice. Shall we go?" he asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:29 pm

No man would ever know how much effort a woman put into looking nice. "Thank you," she said, turning to take her coat off of the hook from the wall. "I've been looking forward to this all day." Putting on her coat she briefly said goodbye to her parents and then left with Dan. She was feeling a bit queasy that evening but it was just the usual pregnancy pains and either way she wasn't going to let it stand in the way of tonight. Walking with Dan to the car she smiled and then got in, leaving with him to the theater.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:52 pm

Since he didn't drive, he gave her directions to the Opera house. As she drove there was a long, awkward silence between them. He decided to breack the silence.

"So, is this your first time going to the opera?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Serena nodded her head. "This is my first opera but this isn't the first time I've been to the theater, per say. Every Christmas I see the Nutcracker ballet with my mother, as well as shows like Copella and Swan Lake. Still, I guess that isn't opera and it will take a little getting used to." She paused at a red light and sighed softly to herself, glancing down at her watch.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:00 pm

"Swan Lake was nice. Tchaikovsky was a genius" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Serena nodded her head, "I agree." she said in reponse, smiling. "What show is it that we're seeing tonight again?" she finally asked, having forgotten. She had never seen an Opera before and she still was doubtful that it was true that all of the dialougue was sung- she believed that it was something similiar to a musical of sorts, like on Broadway.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:04 pm

"La Traviata by Guiseppe Verdi" he answered

"I actually usually go for Puccini, but Verdi is good too" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:10 pm

Serena nodded her head, not being too familiar with playwrights. "I'll take your word for it." she said thoughtfully, brushing some hair from her eyes. "I'm very excited to see it at any rate." It wasn't long before they reached the music hall and the both of them were getting out of the car. She walked with him inside and eventually took a seat in the audience.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:13 pm

It was a pair of very good seats that they had. Close to the stage. Soon the lights dimmed, and the opera began
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:19 pm

Serena soon learned that it was true that there was no spoken dialogue in an opera, though there were some aspects that were similair to ballet. As she sat beside Dan she smiled contently, and eventually her hand found his, even if it was just for a brief moment. Too soon intermission seemed to come and they were left in an empty theater as people filed out to take a bathroom break and get some refreshments.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:21 pm

"So what do you think of it so far?" he asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:25 pm

"It's different," Serena admitted, "And it was a bit weird for me to get into at first but I think that I'm starting to like it." The music was good and passionate, though she needed to still get used to the fact that the whole show was pretty much music when she really thought about it. "Have you seen this show before?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 10:26 pm

"Yes" he said

"I've also seen 'Madama Butterfly', 'Tosca', 'Gianni Schicchi', and 'Carmen' " he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 11:30 pm

(I'm sorry that this kind of died. Do you want to keep doing this or do you want to start another rp? I'll make the new thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mother, Hello Father
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: