The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Mother, Hello Father

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:32 pm

"You look better more natural. With all the makeup, eye contacts, and hairdye you look so artificial" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:35 pm

She bristled up a bit and then sighed. "No one else ever seems to complain about it." Looking down at her cup of coffee she took in a breath. "It's been like this since the 7th grade. Not only would it be weird for other people if I were to stop, but it's would be weird for me." she was quiet for a few minutes. "I don't like how I look without all of those things. I've never been given a reason to."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:37 pm

"Ultimately it's your choice....but you shouldn't care what stupid people think" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:39 pm

"I'm not very good at making choices. I chose to go out with my player boyfriend knowing what kind of person he was and now instead of going to my Homecoming dance and being crowned Homecoming Queen I spent my night at a bar getting drunk." she sighed. "I'm not very smart in the end. I can pass with B's and C's but I'll never go to school to be a doctor or anything like that. All I really have is being beautiful." she sighed. "But I guess that even then there are people who don't think I'm that."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 pm

"Just be yourself....not what everybody expects yout too" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 pm

"What do you do when you don't know who you are anymore?" Placing down her cup of coffee, she sighed softly. "I don't know what I can do anymore." Looking up at him she sighed and decided to come clean. "When we were at the bar I started to talk to you because I wanted you to see me and want me like guys have before." she blushed and sighed. "I wanted to see if I still could and instead you turned out to be someone who treats a girl like a person and not something to fawn over. I should be happy, but a small part of me still wishes you were an over hormonal idiot who's jaw dropped the moment you looked at me."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 pm

"Well.....you're pretty......but I have more self control than that" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:52 pm

She smiled. "I wish that you didn't." Perhaps if they had stayed a little longer and if he had a little bit more to drink. Yawning softly she took another sip of her coffee. Due to her drunkness, however, she ended up spilling it on her shirt, causing her to jump up, crying out. "Hotttt!" she cried out, her cheeks flushed a deep red. Without thinking about it, she stripped off her shirt and tossed it to the ground before going to the sink and turning on the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:18 am

He blushed when he saw her without a shirt

"Um.........you want me to get you another shirt?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:53 am

She was currently patting at her chest with cold water and fussing over how even her bra had a stain on it and how she had gotten it specifically for tonight and how dare her jackass ex-boyfriend cheat on her before she could really use it. When he offered to get her a new shirt, she nodded her head. 'First room on the left, the shirts are in the third drawer on the dresser."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:17 pm

He walked up to her room and went through the drawer. He forgot wich drawer she was talking about...and ended up by mistake opening her lingerie drawer. He than closed it and found a shirt and brought it down to her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:29 pm

She needed all of that lingerie to keep her man (now ex-man) happy and interested. When Dan came back with a shirt she eyed it thoughtfully, seeing that it was a t-shirt, perhaps one of her more modest and simple articles of clothing. Taking it from him she thanked him and then tugged it down over her head. "Thanks." she said softly, bending down to pick up her other shirt. Holding it in her hands she looked up at him with a raised brow. "So, see anything you like in there?" she asked, referring to her room.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 pm

"What......do you mean?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

She looked down at her shirt briefly, recognizing it now as the shirt she usually wore for when she went to bed. "You got this shirt off of the floor when I had told you to go into my dresser. I'm guessing you saw something that you hadn't meant to see instead." Serena offered him an amused look. "So I'm asking you if you liked what you saw."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 pm

"I....by mistake stumbled in your lingerie drawer yes.....I'm sorry about that" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 pm

Serena laughed upon hearing this instead of blushing like most other people normally would. Perhaps she would have as well considering she wasn't close to Dan like that, but she was drunk and she had a bit of a thing for him right then so it amused her mostly. "Anyone ever wear anything like that for you?" she teased, leaning against the counter.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:25 pm

"Well....not for me really. There was one girl......but it was a one-time thing" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:29 pm

"A one time thing?" she asked, moving closer towards him. Now she was a but more intriqued to see that he wasn't exactly the uptight and prudent kind of person. "What made you want to do something like that?" Her breath was warm and smelled sweet from all of the fruity drinks that she'd had at the bar. Would he want to do such a thing with someone like her?
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:33 pm

"Well she was nice..........we had a nice conversation........and I felt that I needed company" he said, backing away from her slightly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:37 pm

She noticed that he was backing away from her and this hurt her more than she had expected. "What are you doing?" she asked, laughing a bit. "I don't bite," she paused and decided to resist the urge to follow on with the overly cliched "...hard" and offered him a smile. "I'm just curious is all." Serena wanted him to trust her, but she also wanted him to view her as someone who he could share one night with and then move on with his life if that made any sense.
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:39 pm

"Well that's all" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:44 pm

Serena nodded her head, though she was a bit irratated with how difficult it was for her to get him to do what she wanted. Normally she got whatever she wanted and he seemed to be so keen on keeping her from achieving her goal. Not only was she at least 50% sure that he was going to turn down any advances that she threw his way, but since she had only ever been with one guy intimately (as surprising as that seemed) she had no idea how she was supposed to flirt with other guys. It was so hard to get a football player all turned on, but not as much for a piano player like Dan. She bit her lip before deciding to just spit it out. "What would I have to do to make you look at me like you looked at her?"
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:48 pm

"Huh?" he asked

"What do you mean?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:51 pm

Serena looked at him with clear exasperation and wondered if her flirting really was so bad that he couldn't tell that he was interested in her. "You said that one that one night you needed company," she looked down shyly, starting to understand that he probably just saw her as some pathetic kid pretending she was much older than she really was. "Well tonight I'm lonely and I could use some company, too. And.." she sighed. "I want that company to be you."
Back to top Go down
Life_Giving_Sword
Bean seedling
Bean seedling
Life_Giving_Sword

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 pm

He looked at her, he felt lonely too. He felt the need for a woman's embrace

"Uh.......ok" he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Mother, Hello Father   Hello Mother, Hello Father - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Mother, Hello Father
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mystic Forest Roleplay :: Role-play :: Started Role-plays-
Jump to: