The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's a Love Story

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

It's a Love Story - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:28 am

"She's kidding." Roman said quickly when she saw Ren panic a little and walking with them up the stairs. "I was talking about a green dress. I have one that should fit you perfectly if you want to try it on."

--

Lilli chuckled, watching the girls go up the stairs. "Do you think that they realize they've been suspended?" She asked, hugging Mike.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:32 am

Rose laughed. "Ren, you're gonna have to get used to people playing with you. It' slike being teased, but we don't mean it," she smiled.

Ren looked at them, going up the stairs, and nodded. "I'll try," she said, wanting to truly be close friends with them.

Mike chuckled. "No, I don't think so. They will be later, when I make them shut up and do their homework," he chuckled, kissing his beloved wife.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:35 am

Roman smiled, getting excited. "We've got all day, we'll make you look fantastic." She said to Ren, bouncing to her room. It had the best light for doing make overs, her and Rosie had decided that when they were younger.

Lilli smiled and kissed back, holding herself close to him. "Good. Now, what do you know about Ren? Jon seemed pretty intent about getting her out of the school before her parents found her." she said, worried.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:42 am

Ren smiled, getting excited again. "Your guys' house is fantastic," she said, looking around.

Rose smiled. "Dad practically built it by hand for mom. I bet Jon would do the same, but he'd probably end up panting a house you dream up."

Ren blushed. "That'd be okay with me," she said shyly.

---

Edit:: [forgot mike's reply]

"I don't know anything, really. I was going to ask Jon once he got out of his mood," he told her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 am

Roman smiled and pulled out a green dress, holding it to her body to show Ren. "This is one of my favorites." She said.

--

"Well, I think we should know pretty soon so we don't get into trouble, you know?" Lilli said softly.

It's a Love Story - Page 21 Casual_applegreen_workdress
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 am

"You think you can talk him out of his mood early," Mike asked her softly.

--

Ren blinked. "It's beautiful! Roman, I can't wear your favorite dress - you should wear it. I don't want to mess it up."

"Ren, you won't mess it up. She has three more like this, all in different colors."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:53 am

"I can try. I think it's better to ask later, tonight maybe, after the show. He might break out a good peice while he's upset like this and he'll end up feeling better because of it. I get the same way, you know that. Drawing or painting while upset like he is is sort of a way we artists prove to the people who've wronged us that we can still create a better peice and what they destroyed means nothing anymore." She explained.

--

Roman nodded. "Yeah. Besides, you've got to look good for Jon." she smiled, laying the dress on the bed. "Now, first, you need to take a shower. Not that you smell bad or anything but it's easier to work with hair and when not when it's clean."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:58 am

Mike nodded and kissed her. "I do like the paintings you made when you were upset. I hate that you have to be upset to make them, though."

---

Ren nodded. "Okay," she said and Rose lead her to the bathroom, pulling out big, fluffy, clean towels for her and an awesome shampoo that made your hair really soft and shiny, along with conditioner.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:59 am

"Yes, well, everyone needs a good mad fase. It clears the system." she smiled.

--

As Ren took her shower, Roman looked at her dresses. "Rose! I still don't know which one I should wear..."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 am

Mike chuckled, nodding, and kissed her. "But my wife should never be upset. I've promised to make her happy every second of every day for the rest of her life," he held her close.

---

"Wear the white one," she said, pulling out the one she was talking about. "I've got some ribbons you can tie around the waist to add some color. You'll look great," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 am

Roman nodded. "Maybe that one tie-dye one you have?" she asked, smiling sweetly. The same smile all the girls gave to their dad when they wanted something. It usually worked.

--

"I am. Just, under all the mad." she chuckled.

It's a Love Story - Page 21 PPOLO2-2581992_standard_v330
The dress, only white. xD
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:11 am

Rose thought about it and shook her head. "That's too much color. You'll look like a hippie. Try a solid color."

---

Mike kissed her lovingly, in the way he knew made her melt in his arms every time. "Are you mad now," he asked in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:13 am

She smiled. "But I like hippie." she shrugged. "Can I wear your shiney blue one?" she asked.

--

Lilli did melt in his arms and she shook her head. "There's no possible way for me to be mad when you kiss me like that..."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:19 am

"Yeah, sure," Rose smiled. "I'll go get it really quick," she said and all but skipped off to her room. "Ren came out of the bathroom, wrapped tightly in one of the towels Rose had gotten out for her. "My hair won't stop dripping - it's holding a lot of water," she said, not wanting to drip on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:20 am

"Don't worry about it." Roman smiled, holding the dress to her body and looking in her full length mirror. "The carpet has had much worse done to it then water being dripped on it."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Rose came back in with her dress and the ribbon she'd let Roman borrow. "Alright, let's dry your hair a little and get to work," she smiled at Ren, grabbing another towel and rubbing it through her hair gently.

Ren sat quietly, wanting her hair to be a surprise, so she refused to look in the mirror.

Rose smiled, getting to work. "You're gonna look so good when we get done with you. You won't know who you are," she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:20 pm

Lilli knocked on the door then stepped into the room. "It's like you two are little again." She said to her daughters.

Roman just smiled, sitting in front of Ren with her make up -which she had lots of- trying to decide which color would look best. Probably a light green.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Rose smiled at her mom. "Don't let Jon see. I'm gonna drive us to the show later and surprise him with Ren," she grinned.

Ren blushed lightly. She wasn't used to all this.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm

"Oh, lovely idea." Lilli smiled then looked at Ren. "Don't worry, hunny. I know that the two of them will make you look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 pm

Ren smiled happily. "I've never had a makeover before. This is fun."

Rose looked at her, shocked. "Oh, honey. You come over here and I'll give you a makeover every time. Promise."

Ren laughed. "Do I need that many?"

"No, I just like to dress people up," Rose grinned.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Roman grinned. "She's been doing it to herself often enough." she mumbled, earning herslef a punch in the arm.

Lilli chuckled. "Alright girls. No hitting."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:35 pm

Ren smiled, happier than she'd ever been, besides being with Jon. This was a different kind of happy. She felt like she belonged here.

Once they had Ren all prettied up and in her dress, Rose stuck her in front of the mirror with her eyes closed. "Ready," Rose asked her. "Open your eyes."

Ren opened her eyes and stared, wide-eyed at her reflection. "Is that really me," she asked. She didn't recognize herself at all - the girl - young woman- in the mirror was beautiful, she could be a model.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Roman smiled, standing behind her. "I think Jon found himself a Hottie. What do you think Rose?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:24 pm

"I think he did," Rose smiled. "Miss Ren will be the talk of the school. Well, once we get back, anyway..." she chuckled.

Ren blushed, smiling. She was nearly crying she was so happy. "Thank you so much," she told both of them.

"oh, honey, don't cry. You'll ruin the makeup," Rose said, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Roman smiled. "Oh I am so excited."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Love Story   It's a Love Story - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Love Story
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next