The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W Juliet {Private <3}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:31 pm

" you don't have to pay for me" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:35 pm

She coughed. "Well, I kind of saw all of you... So I think that it would be... fair?" she smiled awkwardly and rubbed the back of her head. "Or... whatever you want to do is fine..." While Micki was being accepting of Alex's situation she was still a bit weirded out by it and wasn't 100% sure on how she was supposed to act now that she knew.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:40 pm

" I should be the one treating you. You are keeping my secret" he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 pm

Micki had no intention of letting him pay for her, but decided to at least be civil about it. "Let's just see what happens when we get there." she smiled, taking his hand and walking with him out of the girl's locker room. Once they stepped out she realized that in a way Alex was a girl again. She couldn't change anything. They still had to act as if nothing had changed at all.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:02 pm

" Very well then" he said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:57 pm

A half an hour later they were sitting at a circular picnic table licking ice cream cones. Micki had ended up paying for both of them, having slammed down a ten dollar bill before Alex had hardly been able to blink. She couldn't help her awkward, blocky movements right then, a lot was on her mind. Brushing some hair out of her eyes she sighed. "So... this is nice..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm

" it is...you didn't have to buy" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:40 pm

"I didn't realize I was paying for the both of us. I thought I had only put down a five dollar bill. Oh well.." she lied. Micki couldn't help it, she felt obligated to pay for him after learning his secret. She sighed. "I'm sorry I'm acting weird about this. I don't want to. I want to act regularly. You're still my friend..." she whispered. It wasn't fair that their friendship was deteoreorating because of this.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:35 am

" I would've told you the truth but I can't. Even if you know the deal is off. I can't let him know that you know." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 9:44 am

A soft sigh passed from Micki's lips; she knew that she also wasn't in the best of situations. As the president of the Drama Club she was in charge of looking after the wellfare of the other members, primarily the the girls. Having a boy changing in the locker room was not exactly the best move for her. Shaking her head, she sighed. Now wasn't the time for her to be wallowing in her own self pity. This had to be hard for Alex, having to go through high school for two more years as a girl. "Is it... is it hard for you?" she asked after a few minutes. She couldn't help but wonder if maybe Alex was gay and enjoyed dressing in girl's clothes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:57 am

" Yes its really hard. I've had to have voice lessons so I could sound like a girl. Instead of this. " he said, " see this is my true voice. Its alot deeper and less frilly. I'm not gay or a trans. I'm a normal boy caught in this ugly deal." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:47 pm

"Why did you agree to such a difficult task?" Micki asked softly. She knew that acting meant a lot to her but wasn't so sure if she could carry out that deal. It was one thing to be a tomboy like she was, that was a choice. Alex wasn't allowed to be who he really was, all because his father could not accept his dream. "I'm not sure if I would."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:54 pm

" The way I figure is that with this get up I get more acting time in so when it comes to getting parts I nail the lead role because I'm always in costume." he explained, " As for the reason I love acting. Its my passion."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:05 pm

There was something about the way that he answered her that made him seem more masculine (despite wearing a skirt and cardigan that were much more feminine than any articles of clothing that she had ever worn. "I-I see.." she blushed despite herself and shook her head. It was wrong for her to feel like this; He was dressed as a girl! He was pretending to be a girl!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:38 pm

he looked down " I hate dressing up as a girl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:46 pm

Micki sighed and looked down at her own hands, which despite her tom boyishness still possessed a soft and clean look to them. "Around me... you can be a man." she whispered. "I'm apart of your secret now, I can make things easier. Around me you don't have to wear skirts or whatever. You don't have to wear make up or do your hair." Looking up, she offered him a small smile. "When you're around me I want you to be you."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:49 pm

" Thank you" he said softly. " its hard somedays...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:54 pm

"Well, I'll try and make things a little eaiser for you." she said in return, meaning it with all of her being. She knew that she wouldn't be able to do it if she were in his position. She was too hungry for freedom and needed it just as much as she needed to act. Sighing softly and shaking her head she took in a breath and reached over and carefully brushed some of his hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:59 pm

He was still shy. He blushed deeply,"....thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:01 pm

"No problem..." she whispered. It was surreal to be attracted to a boy who was dressed as girl while she was a girl dressed as a boy. Sighing, she got up and awkwardly rubbed the back of her head. "I suppose we should head back now...?" she sighed. It was a Friday and while originally she had been planning to ask Alex to spend the night she was not so sure now that she knew Alex was a boy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:03 pm

" Um sure." he said gently. " thank you for the ice cream"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:06 pm

She blushed. "I thought that we could both use some ice cream, you know?" she murmured softly. Shaking her head and sighing she walked with him over to the bus stop. Once they arrived back at her family's house she looked over at him from the side of her eye. Things felt more awkward now than when she had thought that he was just another girl she went to school with. "We can just hang out for a little bit, if you want..." she mumbeled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:10 pm

"I'd like that alot" he smiled going up to her bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:15 pm

Micki followed behind him quietly and thought back to when she had saw him in the lockeroom. While he was obviously lean enough to be mistaken for a girl, this was not to say that there wasn't a little bit of muscle. There was a reason why he was always seen wearing a cardigan of some sorts. There was some small, unmistakable muscle and Micki wondered if he was upset that he couldn't define his body more masculinely. Once they reached her room she closed the door. He was free to remove his wig and cardigan if he wanted.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:19 pm

He got into his backpack and pulled out some plaid men's shorts and a tank top. He turned away from her and got dressed into his out fit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

W Juliet {Private <3}
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next