The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W Juliet {Private <3}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:20 pm

For the most part Micki did have an exceptional feminine body, the problem was that she chose to hide it underneath layers and layers of bulky clothing. "Why don't we go downstairs and I'll put on the tea?" she suggested, trying to be a good host. Sadly she couldn't really offer to whip up anything to eat mostly because she wasn't much of a cook.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:25 pm

" Um sure that sounds good" he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:27 pm

Micki smiled and picked up Alex's wet clothes before walking out of the bathroom. Putting the clothes into the washer she then walked into the kitchen and put the tea kettle on the stove. "It should only be ten minutes or so." she assured Alex. "I can slice some fruit or something if you want." she added weakly, smiling awkwardly. She wasn't much of a hostess in the end.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:44 pm

"Tea is fine" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:49 pm

After the tea had finished brewing Micki poured them both a cup and took a seat at the kitchen table. "Are you excited to be cast as Juliet?" Micki couldn't help but be envious of Alex who had been cast as a lead role after just joing the school's drama club. Most of the time Micki was cast because of her appearance, without even getting the chance to audition.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:51 pm

"I guess so.....shy you know" he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:53 pm

"I think that you become a different person when you are acting. You seem stronger and happier." She had been there with the drama teacher when Alex had auditioned. "You're going to be a wonderful Juliet," she laughed, "And don't worry about the kiss scene. It will only be a stage kiss between the two of us, our lips won't touch or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:16 pm

" I wasn't afriad of the kiss...I know its going to be fake' he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 10:19 pm

"Alright. I was just telling you incase you were curious." Micki murmured, shrugging her shoulders. Taking a sip of her tea she sighed contently. "I can't wait until the cherry blossoms start to grow again." There were a few cherry blossom trees planted around her family's home. "It smells so pretty when all of the flowers are in full bloom."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:49 pm

He nodded, " Yeah....it is pretty" he said softly looking into his tea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Over the next few weeks a strong bond grew between Micki and Alex. Alex was the first true friend of the same gender that Micki'd had in a long time. During their third week of practising for Romeo and Juliet, however, something happened to change Micki's perception of Alex drastically. A tired sigh passed from Micki's lips as she waited oatiently in the locker room for Alex to be done showering. It had been explained to the other club members that Alex could shower on her own because of her shyness. However, out of the corner of Micki's eyes she noticed Alex's clothes and decided to quickly sneak in and leave them for Alex.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Alex sighed softly as he turned the shower off and walked out to get his cloths not knowing she was in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Micki was just about to step into the shower room when she found herself face to face with a boy. The clothes that she had been holding in her hands dropped to the floor and she let out a piercing scream, surprising for someone as masculine and husky voiced as her. "W-what..." The boy looked familiar somehow. Blonde hair, blue eyes. She took a deep breath. "Alex?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Alex jumped and grabbed a towl " Micki!? What are you doing in here" he said blushing madly hoping she didn't see a thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:01 pm

Oh, but she did. She deffinately wasn't going to forget it for a very long time, either. "No... breasts..." she whispered, unable to say anything else. Alex was a boy? Alex was a boy. Alex was a boy! She had changed infront of him before! She had nearly stripped naked infront of him before when she had been changing. "You have five minutes to explain yourself before I call school security." She was starting to become fearless again.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:04 pm

" Micki please don't do that. I'm still Alex. When I told you my dad made me the way I am is beause he made a deal. I have to dress up as a girl to be able to learn to be an actor......." he said, " no one is allowed to know. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:06 pm

It was the most unbelievable thing that she had ever heard; What father was cruel enough to make his son masquerade around as a girl for the rest of his high school years? "You aren't the same Alex anymore." she argued. "The Alex that I knew was a girl." She blushed deeply and looked away from him, "I've changed infront of you. We even shared the same bed that one time you spent the night..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Alex sighed,"I'm sorry... i wish i could make this better" he saif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:12 pm

She shook her head and looked down at her feet. Right beside her foot was Alex's now dampened clothing. "Here." she mumbeled awkwardly, bending down and handing the clothes to him. "G-get dressed." She didn't know how to feel. She was angry yet scared and also calm all at the same time. She had lost her friend and didn't know if she had gained anything from it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:19 pm

He turned around getting dressed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:27 pm

Once he had finished dressing she turned to look back at him. Her throat felt dry and she really didn't know what to say. While she wanted to go screaming to the security guards to rat out Alex there was something that kept her from doing it. Perhaps it was becaude despite everything she still saw Alex as her friend. "I..I'll keep your secret, Alex." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 3:33 pm

" Well if you didn't keep my secret I would be gone. I couldn't come here anymore" he said, " My father will pull me out of here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:11 pm

Micki breathed in as the reality fell upon her. "I'd have every right to tell on you..." she mumbeled, more as if she were saying it to herself than to him. "But I won't. I don't know why, but I don't." He had lied to her and had lead her to believe that he was someone else, yet in the end she still seemed to value his friendship. "So I promise to do anything I can to protect your secret." she blushed and looked away from him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:16 pm

"Thank you," he said softly. He felt grateful to her. He never tried to do something innaproprate and always looked away when she undressed. He respected her. No other guy would've respected her like that. They'd be all over staring at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:18 pm

She leaned back against the wall and was quiet for a few minutes before talking again. "Hey," she murmured, "Why don't we go out for ice cream or something?" For some reason the moment right then made her feel tense and going out for ice cream would probably lighten things up for them. "I'm sure that we'd both enjoy it. I'll pay for you." she added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

W Juliet {Private <3}
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next