The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W Juliet {Private <3}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:21 pm

She watched him quietly as he undressed, relieved that he was at least wearing boxers underneath his skirt. As he removed his shirt she couldn't help but laugh about seeing that he was wearing a padded bra. Once he started to get dressed into his shorts and tank top she breathed in and closed her eyes. Unlike him she had no feminine clothes to change into to make her look more like a girl. She felt very unnattractive.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:27 pm

' much better " he sighed contently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:31 pm

She chuckled softly and walked over to him. "You still have your wig on." she teased, reaching over and removing it. Despite being one of the tallest girls in the grade she was surprised that she had to lean up a bit to remove Alex's wig. "There..." she murmured, her hand lowering, the wig being clenched tightly. "Now you're a man again..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:36 pm

" I'm just a boy" he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:42 pm

"Why do you say that?" Micki asked, looking over at him quietly. He certainly seemed like a grown man to her. "You're 17 years old, just like me..." she whispered. "You're a man just like I'm a woman..." she added quietly, her cheeks flaming. There had been so many times when she had been called either a man or a boy, never being refered to as a woman by anyone.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:43 pm

" Im not a man...I'm still a boy and a virgin" he said softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:45 pm

Her eyes widened and she looked down shyly. She hadn't expected for him to tell her that he was a virgin, though for some reason she was happy to know this. "Is being a virgin what makes you a boy?" she asked softly. "Because if that's so then I guess I'm only a girl..." she whispered, her cheeks flaming red. Micki didn't know how to feel right then. The mood seemed to have changed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm

" Yes." he blushed gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:53 pm

She blushed softly and then shook her head. "I told you that when you were around me that you could be a man. What does that mean now that you consider yourself to only be a boy?" Micki whispered shyly, looking down at her hands. "Oh, my..." she muttered underneath her breath. " And even if you were a man I don't know how a gender confused girl could take care of a man..." She was rambeling on awkwardly, unable to look at him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:56 pm

He shook his head and leaned down and kissed her on the lips to stop her rambling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:59 pm

She had been going on about her own lack of feminity compared to his when he pressed his lips to hers. Her eyes widened and she dropped his wig. As she grew used to the feel of his warm lips upon her own, her eyes slowly closed. Kissing. she thought, her heart beating rapidly in her chest. He's kissing me... Her arm slowly wrapped around him and pressed him closer to her as she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:03 am

He pressed her against the wall and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:06 am

A gasp passed from her pursed lips as he pushed her body against the wall. It surprised her now how easily he was able to manipulate her body, pressing her against the wall and making her vulnerable and needing of him. "Oooh..." she moaned against his lips, kissing him back. She was working more on instincts now because a boy had never found her sexually attractive like Alex seemed to do. I did promise to let him be a man around me... she thought, her body crying as it was brought closer to Alex.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:11 am

Alex kissed down her neck. Maybe, he thought, this would make her feel more femine if he showed her just what an interested boy could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:13 am

She breathed in sharply as he moved down to her neck, trailing hot kisses down the pale of her neck. "A-alex..." she gasped softly, closing her eyes. She didn't know how to feel, it was as if her body didn't belong to her anymore. She had used to believe that she would find the most pleasure in acting, but now she was feeling a new pleasure that she had never felt before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:16 am

Z' Do you want me to stop" he asked softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:21 am

She gasped softly once more when he stopped and shyly shook her head. "Please don't..." she whispered, her cheeks flushed red. She was cryinh for him and it embarassed her that she really wanted Alex, especially when she had never really wanted sexual gratification before. "I promised that you could be a man around me and since you aren't yet I have to make you into a man." she blushed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:25 am

" But that would mean" he breathed softly on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:28 am

She blushed, "I know that I'm not much and that I'm not the pretty cheerleader that every boy wants to lose it to, but a promise is a promise. We don't have to if you don't want to, but the option is there." A deep sigh passed her lips and she closed her eyes as she felt his warm breath against her neck. "But if you didn't like it, I wouldn't be able to feel your heart beating so deeply against my chest..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:30 am

" Why would I want to loose my virginity to a cheerleader slut. That is not an honorable way to become a man. I want to be come a man with someone I've fallen in love with." he pressed his lips to hers deeply. " just because I have to act as a girl doesn't mean my heart has to pretend." he murmered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:34 am

She looked into his eyes quietly as he spoke, blushing softly when he told her that losing it to a slutty cheerleader was not an honorable way to become a man and that he wanted to lose it to someone who he had fallen for. Her. As he kissed her, she kissed him back deeply, her heart beating erratically. All this time while she thought she had been making a friend Alex had been falling in love.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Alex knew he shouldn't have fallen for her but he couldn't help it. He never felt this way about a girl/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:04 pm

A soft sigh passed from her lips as she gently nuzzeled him. She didn't know what it was like to be desired by anyone as a woman before. She was being acknowledged as a girl for once. Closing her eyes, she breathed in and opened them once more and kissed him gently. "I want you to see me as a woman." she whispered, unbuttoning her shirt and letting it hang open, revealing her slender body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:13 pm

"I will make you a woman" he whispered rubbing on her and running his hands over her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 6:23 pm

His words echoed in her ears and she blushed deeply and uncontrollably. He wanted to make her into a woman. As he moved forward she gasped feeling him rub himself against her sensitive feminity. A loud cry passed her lips and she closed her eyes as she felt him run his hands over her clothed breasts. This was also very new to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W Juliet {Private <3}   W Juliet {Private <3} - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

W Juliet {Private <3}
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next