The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:54 pm

Marcus groaned in sarrow shaking every branch and using all his energy to haunt the forest. Just to torement the things living in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:08 pm

When the next morning came Jacey got out of her bed with great reluctance. She knew that she would need to visit the bitter Marcus and she was not exactly relishing it. Sighing and shaking her head she hurried out of bed to shower and get prepared. Several times she thought about how lucky she was that Marcus was immobilized and would not be able to attack her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Marcus was slumped over on another tree. The other tree was bowing over Marcus' wieght.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:08 pm

As Jacey walked over to the particular part of the forest where she knew Marcus was to be, she raised a brow seeing one tree resting against another. Unbelievable. Even as a tree he was incredibly thoughtless. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head, she walked over to the tree with the red scarf hanging around the trunk. "Hello, Marcus." she said, walking over to the tree and pressing her hand against the rough trunk.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:15 pm

Marcus groaned as he moved back to his normal spot the poor tree supporting him the whole time grunted with relief. Marcus moved a lower branch down for her to sit on. A thank you for the scarf. Though this didn't mean Marcus was done being a bastard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:21 pm

At least he was smart enough to know better than to annoy the person who had put the spell on him. Jacey smiled softly at the tree before walking over to the branch and took a seat on it. She wobbled a bit and reached out for the tree trunk and hugged on to it until she was settled in the tree. "Did you sleep alright?" she finally asked, opening the bag that she had brought with her to take out some food.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:39 pm

Marcus grunted. There wasn't much wind today so talking would be hard. He found that a squirriel was on his nose and he started to sneeze and the squirrel went flying into the woods somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Jacey blinked when she saw the little grey squirrel go flying into a deeper part of the woods. "Oh, my." she murmured, reaching into the bag for a jar of honey. Opening the lid, she carefully stuck a few fingers in and then ran a few drops of honey against the tree bark. "You have to try to not do that anymore, ok?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:45 pm

A little breeze ran through his branches. I'm allergic to animal fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:47 pm

She sighed softly. "This is going to be difficult then." Reaching into the jar for more honey, she carefully ran it down his jagged trunk. "Alright, try and eat the honey." she advised. "You may be a tree but every now and then you need to eat like a regular human would." He wasn't exactly a tree, not all of the way. His soul was inside of the tree and it was almost like having a body except he did not have a mouth and what not. "Try and absorb the honey." she advised, gently making soothing circles against the branch she was sitting on.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Marcus listened and absorbed the honey. He made a noise that sounded like mmmmm. Marucs swayed the branch she was sitting on like it was a swing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:59 pm

A soft laugh passed from Jacey's lips and she held on tightly. He seemed to be in a much better mood then he had been in last night. Some snow fell from his higher branches into her short brown hair, though she wasn't too upset about it this time since she knew he hadn't done intentionally. Resting against his branch, she sighed contently and then reached into the bag for something that she could eat.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:03 pm

Marcus figured it wasn't so bad being a tree. At least he had someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 pm

If he were willing to be a kinder person than already a step closer to becoming human again. Eventually the right person would come across him and despite his current form they would be able to fall in love. "I'll try and visit you at least once a day." she said thoughtfully, patting the branch that she was sitting on with one hand while nibbeling on a cookie with another.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:08 pm

Marcus sighed. Another breeze went through his branches, I want to see my son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 pm

Jacey was quiet for a few minutes before talking again. "You have a daughter too, you know. Or is she not worth acknowledging?" It was quiet for another few minutes before she spoke again. "She's a beautiful little girl, if you wanted to know. She looks like her mother." It bothered her that he didn't even acknowledge his daughter's existence.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 pm

I'm not her father. I don't deserve that title. He bowed his branches. Marcus regretted his actions and now it was too late. Lizzy moved on and forgot him and hated him. He remembered the happy days...the early days. They were in love. He did care about her and now because of his cheating bastard ways he lost it. I'm glad I'm a tree...I've been rethinking my actions last night...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 pm

"Do you still love her?" Jacey asked softly, her voice composed despite the intimacy of the question. It really wasn't any of her business whether or not he cared about his ex-wife. While it was her responsibility to look after him it was not her responsibility to get closer to him and understand him. But little by little she was. It made sense why he had difficulty acknowleding his own daughter; he didn't feel he had the right to. When he bowed down, she gasped softly and held tighter onto his branch, almost falling.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:39 pm

I neve realized how much I do. He was even sadder now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Jacey continued to talk, though she was making comforting strokes against his branch with her hand. "Do you think that she was your soul mate?" she finally asked after a few more minutes. In her core there seemed to be a cracking going down her system that she couldn't quite explain. "Hmm?" she asked softly, trying to keep herself composed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:48 pm

To be honest, no. I think she is meant for someone other than me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 10:50 pm

"Then who is meant for you?" she muttered softly. Just as she had finished saying this a gasp passed her lips and she found herself falling. In a quick blink of an eye for a few seconds that curse that she put on him had shattered and he had been a man. It was no longer than the blink of an eye, and soon she was gripping on to a much lower branch, dangeling a few inches from the ground. "Oh, my..." she whispered, unsure of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Macus had caught her. He could've run and escaped the curse but he didn't. He lashed out to save her with his tree branches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:17 pm

Jacey took in a few breaths before lowering herself to the ground. She must have lost her conversation. When performing spells, particularly long term spells, there always needed to be a slight air of concentration about the sorcerer. Even if the sorcerer were far away from the subject of their spell, they still needed to keep the incantation in the back of their mind in the least. She had lost full focus over the spell for a few seconds, and those few seconds could have killed her. "I'm, um, sorry about that..." she muttered. He could have ran away when he'd had the chance. She was surprised he hadn't.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:27 pm

Instead he saved her life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 4 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next