The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Ryan knew thier relationship would only be loving and caring. He knew she was his soulmate. " I've waited for you all my life, Lizzy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 pm

Lizzy smiled thoughtfully at him and then chuckled when she saw that his wolf ears were popping out. Gently reaching out for one wolfish ear, she ran her finger along the outer part, surprised by how soft and sensitive it felt. Lizzy had not expected that she would have found such happiness with a werewolf, though she was happy she had found Ryan.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:35 pm

" Ohhh that is delightful!" his tail wagged and his foot thumped on the bed as she touched his ear. " ooo" he closed his eyes enjoying that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Lizzy laughed merrily, obviously amused by Ryan's reaction to her touching her sensitive wolf ears. Pressing a gentle kiss to the tip, she smiled happily at him, and then burrowed against his warmth. "You're so cute." she murmured happily, looking gently at his kind face. "I'm so lucky that I found you. You've helped me in ways that I didn't even know I needed to be helped."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:10 am

Ryan smiled softly and kissed her lovingly, " I love you so much Lizzy" he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:54 pm

Lizzy sighed contently and then gently pressed a kiss to his lips. Now that she knew that she loved him and that he loved her in return, an empty void in her heart was filled. Finally the pain that Marcus had left her was gone and she was fully able to move on with her life. Love most certainly was a many splendored thing, it had the power to give you such happiness.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 9:09 pm

" Do you want to shower?" he asked gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 pm

A yawn passed her lips, and she reluctantly turned to look at the clock. According to Ryab's digital clock, it was around two thirty. Lizzy blinked and then looked back at the neon green lights. Looking back to Ryan, she smiled. "I suppose a shower would be nice." she admitted, carefully starting to get up from the bed. Offering him her hand, she helped him up.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:00 am

Ryan got up and stretched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Lizzy chuckled softly and then brushed some of her hair from eyes. She had been to his house enough to know where the bathroom was. Once he had finished dressing she took his hand and began to lead him to the bathroom. The light stung her eyes for a few seconds, but she eventually got over it and walked over to the glass shower stall.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:01 am

Ryan turned on the water and kissed her neck gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 pm

A deep blush caressed Lizzy's cheek and she looked at him with shy eyes. By now she knew that Ryan was an extremely gentle and generous lover, it seemed that she would also be learning that night that he could also be a tremendously passionate lover. Closing her eyes, she gently rested her head on his shoulder as if it she wanted to pull him closer.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:05 pm

" Whenever you're ready, my house welcomes you." he said gently. He meant it. He wanted to live with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:08 pm

Lizzy opened her eyes and looked at him with a soft smile on her lips. "Do you really mean it, Ryan?" she asked. "Moving in together is such a big step." Although, if they wanted to be honest, what they had just done together easily be concidered a big step. "And I'm not sure if you'll be used to living in a house with two children." It was still hard for her to think of reasons to say no.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:11 pm

" I came from a family of 5. I think I can handle two cute kids of yours." He smiled, " I love them both as if they were mine." Years later Ryan would be happy with one child of his own blood but he still said Emmett and Melody were his. Ryan bascially was Melody's dad already. He changed a fair few of her diapers and bathed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:28 pm

Since the day that Melody had been born Ryan had been noted as a legal guardian of hers; his name was on her birth certificate. Brushing some damp hair from her eyes, she blushed. Never before in her life had she been offered a life like this. The life that she'd had with marcus had been thrust at her, she hadn't really been given much choice in the matter.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Ryan kissed her gently, " I truely mean it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:49 pm

Lizzy's heart sang with a happiness that she had not known before could have possibly existed. He still wanted to be with her. They had been intimate together and he still wanted to be with her. There wasn't something wrong with her, it was possible that someone could love her! Lizzy looked at him with the happiest eyes and pressed her lips to his in a loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 10:50 pm

Ryan kissed her back so lovingly. " Be mine Lizzy. I love you so much" he said endearingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:14 pm

"Oh, Ryan..." Lizzy murmured, her voice light and happy. "Yes!" she cried softly, gently placing her hands upon his cheeks and bringing his lips close to hers so that she could kiss him. "Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!" she murmured happily, her voice soft with laughter. A life shared with Ryan was one that she was meant to live. She was so fortunate and happy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 11:24 pm

Ryan held her in his arms kissing her deeply. " I love you so much!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:49 pm

Lizzy smiled happily at Ryan and kissed him back lovingly. "I love you, too." she murmured, her voice soft. Ryan was more to her than simply a lover. He was her companion and confidant and very best friend. Carefully caressing his cheek, she then brushed some of his dark brown hair out of his eyes. "My Dear Sweetheart." she whispered gently.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm

" My radiant sunflower." he said softly running his finger through her golden hair so gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 11:22 pm

Lizzy laughed soflty and pressed a kiss to his palm. "I've never been called a radiant sunflower before." she whispered softly. Marcus had... other names for her, none of which she felt like repeating to Ryan. Closing her eyes, she let her body rest against his warmth. The hot bath water continued to run over them for what seemed like forever.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:12 pm

" You're strong and beautiful like a sunflower" he said gently kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next