The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:52 pm

He sighed gently and nodded. " Ok..." he sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 am

Jacey sat down and took a sip from her mug of coffee. "When you were sent to the hospital, I still wasn't feeling very well. One of the nurses urged me to let her look over at my health. And she found out something really interesting..." Jacey whispered. "That, um, will change everything in our relationship." Sighing softly, she tried to think of a better way to phrase it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:06 am

" What did she find..." he asked slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:09 am

"She found that... well..." Jacey bit her lip. "She found out that we might be expecting a little visiter soon. You know? Like... we might need to start moving into a house and picking out colors for a new room and..." she was babbeling. Shaking her head, she finally made herself say it. "Marcus," Jacey said softly, caressing his cheek with her hand. "I'm carrying your child."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:23 am

Marcuse felt his tongue grow dry. he tried to swallow his spit but he had none. " y-you're.....p-pregnant?" he stammered softly. It shocked him, indeed. Now he knew why she was so shocked. " you weren't kidding when you said this will change us..." he said gently. He looked at her softly and kissed her. Now he had 3 kids. the third was on its way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 12:51 am

A soft sigh passed from her lips as she heard the hesistance in his voice. When he pressed his lips to her own, she gasped softly and kissed him back. Hopefully he wasn't afraid of her pregnancy. He did want to have children with her, didn't he? Sighing, she pulled back and looked softly at him. "You do want this baby, don't you?" she asked him softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 am

" Of course I do." he said gently holding her hands in his. " We created something special together. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:15 pm

Jacey smiled softly at him. "Oh, Marcus." she murmured happily, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. Brushing some hair from his eyes, she looked softly at his face. What would their future child look like? Would it be a little boy or would it be a little girl? Resting her head on his shoulder, she sighed happily. "You make me so happy..." she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:22 pm

" You make me happy too." marucs smiled and kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:30 pm

The happiness that he brought her seemed to envelope her. It was almosot overwhelming. Letting herself be taken over by the beauty of all of it, she smiled happily and kissed him back. Wrapping her arms around her, she sighed contently and allowed herself to be lost in the fell of his kiss. "With all of my heart," she murmured against his lips. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:43 pm

" I love you too" he said kissing her deeply. " I'm excited."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 pm

"My first child..." Jacey murmured, her voice trailing off. Of course what she was feeling was different from what Marcus was feeling. Already he'd had two beautiful children with Lizzy, a woman that Jacey envied. Lizzy had always been so much stronger and outgoing than she had been. It almost felt like Marcus had downgraded by choosing to be with her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Marcus took her hand. " I'll be with you through the whole thing"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 10:57 pm

"Because you've been through it before..." she murmured softly. It was silly of her to feel jealous. What mattered was that they were together now and that they would be having a child together. it shouldn't have mattered so much that he already had two other children with another woman. It was silly of her to wish that the children were her's.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Marcus was taken aback by her response. " Well...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:12 pm

She was quiet for a few minutes and then rested her head on his shoulder. "Do you think it will be a little boy or a little girl?" Which one did he want? He already had both a little boy and a little girl. Would he be comparing their child to the children that were from his previous marriage? Sighing gently, she closed her eyes and took in a few breaths.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 11:24 pm

" I would like either one" he smiled and held her. " How many kids do you want to have?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 10:47 pm

For a second time she was reminded of the two children that he already had. "I don't..." her voice trailed off. "I don't think that it's a choice that I should make..." How many children would he want? Was he already starting to feel overwhelmed by the one child that they were already having together? Closing her eyes, she rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:31 pm

" I think it is. You're starting to have kids now and you should deside how many we should have" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:38 pm

"Let's just... start with one for right now..." she murmured softly, her voice very quiet. It hurt her to be such a downer on their love life when they were just starting a family and what not, but she could not help it. "For right now, I'm just happy with having one baby with you." She didn't want him to have to be bound to her to such an extent that he would later regret it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Marcus sighed and nodded his head not pressing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 pm

"Will another child... bore you?" Jacey finally asked. While she didn't want to discredit Marcus in such a way, she couldn't help but worry that he was bored with the thought of having another child that he would need to look after. She didn't want to be a bother to him. As she waited for his answer, she was quiet, looking down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:10 pm

" why would a baby bore me?" Marcus blinked. " Babies are cute and they're so funny to watch and raise. All the cute things you can do when they're little and playing with them" he smiled. " Emmett was fun to raise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:14 pm

Jacey was quiet. When she eventually spoke, it was obvious that she was trying not to let her voice crack. "Because... you're always going to compare our children to the children that you had with Lizzy." she murmured softly, still not looking up at him. Maybe he didn't realize it, but already he had mentioned his other children several times in their discussion.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:27 pm

" Jacey, our baby will be mine too. I can't compare my kids. I love all my kids" He explained and held her close and kissed her. " Our baby will be everything to me, Jacey, just like you are."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 19 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next