The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Lizzy smiled at Ryan lovingly and happily kissed him back. Perhaps all of this was God's way of finally smiling down on her. She had been miserable and depressed for a very long time and now she was finally able to be happy. For once she was the one being loved thoroughly and unconditionally. There were no conditons and propositions. Everything was out of love.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:08 pm

" Lizzy......I want a kiss" he pouted cutely at her and chuckled smiling. He loved her unconditionally
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:35 pm

"You can have all of the kisses that you want." she cooed, happily pressing her lips to his. Sighing contently, she nuzzeled his cheek and then pulled away to look at him happily. They soon stepped out of the shower and dressed into dry clothes. In Lizzy's case she was wearing an old pair of Ryan's boxers and an underwear tank.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:56 pm

"Lookin sexy, love" he chuckled smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Lizzy laughed softly as she used a rubber band to tie her long hair back. "I am helping you live out some fantasy right now?" she asked, going to his dresser to grab a thick pair of socks. Ryan seemed to have a different view of sexy than Marcus did. But then, most people thought differently than Marcus. Smiling softly, she turned to him and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:05 pm

" Sure, I've always dreamed of you in my under garments. Its just so appealing." he chuckled and kissed her back happily. " Besides you fill out the boxers alot butter than I do." he winked laughing. He layed back on the messed up bed and sighed smiling as he ran his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 7:33 pm

"I don't see how I could possibly fill out your boxers better than you do." she said thoughtfully, laughing when he laid down upon the tussled bed. Lying down beside him, she yawned and then cuddled up beside him. "I'll have to leave early in the morning," she explained after a few minutes, sighing gently. "I don't want the kids to be worried about me." She would have to explain to Emmett that soon they would be moving in with Ryan.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:17 pm

" Of course" He nodded smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:26 pm

"Are you really sure that you'll be ok with me moving in with the kids? Things will be a lot different from what you're used to. Melody is still so young, we'll be woken up during the night to take care of her. I'm not sure if you'll like that very much." she pouted softly and then sighed. "I'm really sorry for any burden that I'm pushing on you."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 10:38 pm

" Love, I offered you to live with me. I know we'll be woken up at night because of the two kids. Its not like I dont' know this. I do. I want you and them to live with me." He said holding her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 9:10 am

Lizzy blushed softly and sighed. "I just don't want to be a burden to you." While at first Marcus had been considerably supportive when she had found that she was pregnant with Emmett, by the time she had realized she was pregnant with Melody, Marcus had found that he was through with children ahd had even shown a sort of annoyance towards her for being pregnant.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:42 am

Marcus was fine with 1 kid and didn't want anymore. Ryan would give her as many babies shee wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 11:51 am

Lizzy sighed softly and rested her head on Ryan's broad shoulder. Sometimes it was hard for her to believe that all of those years when she had thought that Marcus had loved her had all been a sham. Marcus hadn't always been a really bad guy; she would never deny the fact that at one time in her life she had been very much in love with him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Ryan stroked her hair gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 4:26 pm

"Poor guy." Jacey said softly, her hand placed against the trunk of a particularly strong looking tree. "It's not going to be much of a fun life for you. Not to mention it's close to Christmas time." It had started to snow in the middle of the night which was why Jacey was standing in the woods infront of the snow in her pajamas and a coat. "I know you're a tree now, but I thought you'd be cold." She produced a fuzzy Christmas scarf from her messanger bag and began to tie it around the trunk. Once she had finished, she looked thoughtfully at the tree and then sighed.

"I'm sorry, but you brought this on yourself." As the snow fell and dotted her shoulder length brown hair and glasses she sighed once more before patting the tree and then leaving to return back home.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:10 pm

The tree swayed in the wind making groaning noises as if trying to curse her for trapping him in this wretched shape.

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 Oldetreep

Marcus was feeling so cold and hungry. When she was starting to leave he moved his branches and the snow that had been collecting there fell right on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:15 pm

She had paused to look back at the tree one more time when out of no where a large pile of snow fell on top of her. Jacey gasped before she was barricaded with the cold sow, and didn't rise up from the ground for several minutes. When she finally did get up her cheeks were flushed a vibrant pink ad she was absolutely freezing. "You ungrateful man!" she guffawed, unable to fully string words together. "I could have killed you had I wanted to! At least you are still alive!" Of course it was a bluff. It went against Jacey's nature to use dark magic. Turning Marcus into a tree had been the closet to getting rid of him. In a way it was her responsibility to look after him and make sure that no one cut him down (which would be the equivalent of killing him.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:21 pm

He seemed to look down at her when the wind b lew through his branches a soft whisper was heard. Get away from me, you wretch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:23 pm

"You're calling me a wretch?" Jacey scoffed. "Do you remember why you're here now?" she shook her head, her small body shaking with anger. "You tried to rape somebody, if you don't remember. Someone who you've already hurt enough." She felt both hot and cold at the moment between her anger and the snow that continued to fall. She sighed and looked up sadly at the tree. "You will remain like this forever if you don't change your ways."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:29 pm

I've lost everything, there isn't a point to change. It is too late for me. He fell silent and brought his branches closer to himself to keep warm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:32 pm

"You speak as if you are an old man when you are a young man of twenty two." Shaking her head and sighing once more, she brushed at the snow that had remained on her arms. "Change is possibility if you would stop being too stubborn to see it. Someday you're going to be a man again. I'm sad to say that it isn't going to be any time soon."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:36 pm

Marcus didn't say anything. He wanted her to go away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:40 pm

A soft sigh passed from Jacey's lips. Whether or not she was immortal it did not change the fact that her body was still about as human as it could get. She was not sculpted and strong like a vampire would be and she was very vulnerable to getting a cold if she remained out there much longer. Looking back at the tree, she felt half tempted to reclaim her fuzzy red Christmas scarf. Despite her desire to do so, she didn't in the end. There was no point in kicking a dog when he was already down, right? "Sleep well, Marcus. I'll be back tomorrow." And with that, she left.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:43 pm

Marcus was trying to move from his spot. He tried lifting his roots but the spell trapped him whenever he got a root up. the spell would replant him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Despite being only a few years older than Marcus, Jacey was a considerably strong witch. Her spell would work all the way through. When she had said that he remain that way unless he changed his ways, she had meant it. While she pitied him for losing most of his free will, she also believed that he had brought it all on himself. Now he would need to learn to fully and truly love someone other than himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~   The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Future Does Not Scare Me ~Private~
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next