The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Irena glanced over at the guy that sat next to her and returned the nod before taking a drink of her beer. She didn't mind holding conversations with people around her, if they chose to speak to her, but she normally wouldn't start one. When she did choose to converse, she spent most of her time analyzing what the other person said and did. He seemed like someone that held a certain confidence, though she couldn't pinpoint him at first glance.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:02 pm

"I'm curious," he said, talking to the woman, though he didn't look at her. "Everyone else here seems to have a partner. You're sitting alone." He glanced at her. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:15 pm

"Just got here. That, and I had to find somoene worth talking to first" she said with a smile. She did seem to be the only one alone, but it didn't bother her much. He didn't seem too bad, really. Maybe he'd be worth talking to.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:19 pm

Vince gave a smirk. "My name is Vince. May I ask yours," he asked, his Breed charm working on her to make her more comfortable and willing.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:29 pm

"My name's Irena. Nice to meet you Vince" she said with a smile. She tok another drink of her beer and looked back over at him. "You come here often?" she questioned, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:32 pm

"About two or three times a week," he smiled, though not wide enough to show his fangs. "Yourself?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Matthew raised a brow, but chuckled. This woman was not as dependent as he thought she might be. Most women liked free drinks. Putting his wallet away, he got a waitress to come by quick, asking for another margarita. "Have you lived in the area long? I doubt that I've never seen you, or even took a quick glance and just can't remember." he asked, smiling.

Drake chuckled, nodding. "Sounds spooky, which is just my thing. Mind if I walk you home after a small while? Never really liked for women to walk home alone. What, with the recent murders and all.." he said, though obviously there was a hidden meaning behind the murders in which he spoke of. Those murders were the cause of the rogues, going wild with blood lust. It was sad for his kind.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm

"I've lived in town since I was five," she told him. "It's a big city, though, and I don't go to bars often."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:07 pm

Matthew nodded. "I can see that. Most women who do go to bars often are, well, less educated if you can catch my meaning." he mumbled, rolling his eyes. "So how long do you plan to be in here? Long, I hope." he said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:19 pm

She chuckled. "Just long enough to finish the second margarita, I'm afraid. I have work early tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Matthew pouted cutely, but sighed. "Alas, even a beauty such as you has a limit on time. Then, can I at least guide you home? I would hate for anything to happen to you.." he said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:50 pm

She chuckled. "If you insist, then I guess there's no stopping you, is there?" She smiled at him, taking a sip of her second margarita. She knew she'd be buzzed by the time she got home. Right now, she didn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 am

XxxJigoku○no○BankenxxX wrote:
Drake chuckled, nodding. "Sounds spooky, which is just my thing. Mind if I walk you home after a small while? Never really liked for women to walk home alone. What, with the recent murders and all.." he said, though obviously there was a hidden meaning behind the murders in which he spoke of. Those murders were the cause of the rogues, going wild with blood lust. It was sad for his kind.
Heather smiled gently. "I wouldn't mind at all.. However, you'd have to wait around till about 2... I've got a few more sets of music before I'm off for the night. On the plus side, its rare that a guy offers to walk me home. I think its sweet.. chivalrous." Her eyes skirted over him -head to toe- and she smirked. He was amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Bean wrote:
"About two or three times a week," he smiled, though not wide enough to show his fangs. "Yourself?"
"Eh, once every couple of weeks. Not very often" she said with a smile. She tried to keep her drinking days to a minimum. You know, do the whole ' practice what you preach' thing. She told her patients not to drink much, and so she normally didn't.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:05 pm

"Not a big drinker," he chuckled. "A healthy lifestyle. I envy you."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:09 pm

"It works for me well enough" she said with a shrug. She took a moment to study him a bit better, and decided he was pretty cute. She silently questioned why she hadn't found him sooner, and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:12 pm

He chuckled. "So, what do you do? As a job, I mean," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:39 pm

"I'm a psychiatrist. I take care of people that don't always have all their marbles." she said with a smile. Even so, she loved her job. "It brings in the money, and I'm never bored.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 6:41 pm

"Impressive," he smiled. "I assume it could be a little dangerous sometimes. Depending on the patient, of course."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:46 pm

"Sometimes it can be, yes" she admitted the a smile. "And what do you do, may I ask?" She still remembered just last week, one of her patients flipped out on her and the had to tranquilize him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Vince smiled. "I'm a hunter. Nothing too exciting."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:55 pm

"I'm sure it can get exciting at times. The thrill of the catch must be great. Now, an office job job answering phones wouldn't be exciting" she pointed out with a shurg. "But then again, it depends on what you hunt as to whether or not it's exciting. What do you hunt?" she questioned curiously.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:16 pm

He chuckled. "Exciting. Boring. Takes all night," he shrugged. "You heard of those feral pigs? There are a few running around."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:22 pm

Dream Society wrote:
Heather smiled gently. "I wouldn't mind at all.. However, you'd have to wait around till about 2... I've got a few more sets of music before I'm off for the night. On the plus side, its rare that a guy offers to walk me home. I think its sweet.. chivalrous." Her eyes skirted over him -head to toe- and she smirked. He was amazing.

"No problem. I'm used to staying up at night." Drake winked, looking over her as well, again. He couldn't help it! She looked absolutely delicious and tempting. "Chivalry isn't dead after all, hm?" he asked, chuckling and leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 am

Heather smirked. "Not extinct, but definitely threatened. We need more guys like you in the world... Speaking of guys, the band is summoning me back. Sorry, but I have to go back up or they'll kill me later." She nodded in gratitude to him before disappearing through the crowd and hopping back up on the stage.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next