The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:51 pm

Drake watched as the girl played. Hm, I wonder what her blood tastes like, heh, probably as sweet as the tunes she's dishing out he thought with amusement. His eyes danced along, watching as she sang and moved a little bit. Any other vampire could tell that he had his sights on her, and her neck, too. He grinned, thinking of the sweet blood to come.

Matthew entered the bar, getting a couple of glances. He wasn't exactly looking like prince charming or mr. nice guy. He saw Drake, too, and soon after, Luke. Looks like only a few of his bretheren were in here. It was like their usual place to grab something to 'drink'. He had yet to see a good one around, but he knew he'd find her. Sitting down in the far corner, he watched the performance, but with little interest.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Jaz, wanting to have a drink on her way home, stopped by the nearby bar and sat down on a stool, ordering herself a margarita and waiting patiently for it.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 4:58 pm

Heather took a pause between her first two sets, leaving about 5 minutes for people to soak in the music and realize that they'd heard the lyrics in places before. She smiled, walking up to the bar and grabbed a bloody mary, drinking it down rather fast as it was non-alcoholic until after her performances.
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:00 pm

Both vampires took the chance to get a meal. Drake sat next to the girl at the bar, coughing. "Nice playing there. What's your name? I didn't quite catch it." he said, smiling with his usual charm and looking over at her. He knew the dazzling image of a vampire was in every female's mind, so, obviously it worked for them. He had to thank Hollywood.

Hearing a voice, Matthew looked around, his eyes pinpointing on a certain girl. He smirked, a bit of his fang showing over his bottom lip. His were...unnaturally long. He continued to stare, silently beckoning for the girl to look at him so that he could finally have a good meal, maybe even more if he felt like it.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:05 pm

Heather looked over, licking her lips clean as she flashed a quick pearly-white smile. "Well, thanks. I'm Heather. And I've seen you at a few sets of mine before. You're name is?" She had to admit, he was gorgeous... Her mind flashed to a thousand possibilites of later that night, and how he could be involved.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Jasmine noticed a guy looking at her. More like staring. There was something about him... One part of her said run away -he's dangerous! The other part said "He's yours, go for it." Her body listened to the second part of her, and she made her way over to him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Drake chuckled, nodding. "Drake. So, how long have you been in the business?" he grinned, his fangs yet to make an appearance. He had to admit that Heather seemed to have a sort of appeal for him. He had a feeling she might be a breedmate. Still, he had to see evidence of it. That one tear somewhere on her body. But, of course, that's only if they get so far.

Matthew smiled devilishly, looking over the woman who took the bait. "Hello, my name's Matthew....Yours?" he asked, his voice deep and soft like satin. Obviously he was using most of his charms to get the meal. He too got the strange feeling that she was a breedmate as well, but he had no clue how to check with clothes on, duh. He pulled out a chair near him at the table, and winked. "Take a seat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Adele downed another drink and looked at the singer girl and the guy she already managed to pick up. She sighed and looked around for some guy, any guy to be noticed by. She new she didnt look all that happy but wouldn't they wonder why she was upset and think she'd be an easy pitty f*cking? She sighed knowing she probably would be.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:41 pm

Jasmine at him. "My name's Jasmine," she said and thanked him when he pulled the seat out. The sound of his voice sent shivers down her back, though she hid it well. The birthmark of a teardrop falling into the bowl of a crescent moon tingled most of all, on her right hip.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Allison too walked into the bar, sighing. The air in the place seemed ominous, but not odd. She liked odd things. Sitting at the bar, a few seats away from the couple that was flirting endlessly and ordered a beer, sighing. She needed something good tonight, something real good.

Matthew raised a brow and grinned. "You a princess then?" he asked, making reference to the most well known of pop culture, though he knew it was kiddish to refer to Disney. Still, it made women laugh. He certainly felt something strong now, if she was a breedmate, well, he would make his mark well known.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:01 pm

She chuckled. "No, I'm no princess." Why did she feel possessive over this guy? She didn't know him - she had no claim over him whatsoever. He could have a wife and kid or whatever.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:07 pm

"Well, could've fooled me.." Matthew said, staring. He couldn't help but the interesting ideas popping into his head. Either to make her a meal, or his own. "What do you do? Job wise besides breaking hearts." he said, leaning forwards and interested in what she had to say, somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:09 pm

XxxJigoku○no○BankenxxX wrote:
Drake chuckled, nodding. "Drake. So, how long have you been in the business?" he grinned, his fangs yet to make an appearance. He had to admit that Heather seemed to have a sort of appeal for him. He had a feeling she might be a breedmate. Still, he had to see evidence of it. That one tear somewhere on her body. But, of course, that's only if they get so far.

Heather smiled. "Drake. Well, I've been in the business for a few years. All my music is secretly in the main-stream, though most people don't realize that until they've seen me perform. But that's perfectly fine with me. I love the royalties. And what, pray tell, do you do?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:12 pm

"Well, could've fooled me.." Matthew said, staring. He couldn't help but the interesting ideas popping into his head. Either to make her a meal, or his own. "What do you do? Job wise besides breaking hearts." he said, leaning forwards and interested in what she had to say, somewhat.

She took a sip of her margarita, not unaware of his eyes never leaving her. "I'm a veterinarian," she told him, looking at him. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Drake chuckled, sighing. "Coroner. Which is why I'm in here tonight. Gotta drink after dealing with bodies. Depressing but, it's a smooth process, quiet." he said, watching Heather light up as she talked about her music. "So you really like performing huh? I could see it in the way you moved and just really showed off." he smirked, trying to make a joke as the bartender noticed he wasn't ordering a drink, which was odd for someone trying to impress a girl.

Matthew grunted. "Eh, I'm an animal catcher. Though not like in the movies. I don't hunt em down..unless they're dangerous." he said, shrugging as he leaned back a bit. "So, I guess if I get a dog that needs attention, I can trust you with it's health?" he asked, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:29 pm

"Of course," she smiled. "Even larger animals. You know the foreign antique store on Main Street? The owner has a tiger hidden on the top floor. He doesn't take very good care of her. One of my friends found her and brought her to me. She was feeling better in no time," she smiled. She really wouldn't mind having a tiger - she loved the large cats. But you had to have a special permit to keep one, which took a lot of money and a few years to finalize the documents with the government.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 8:41 pm

Heather smiled. "YEah, I like what I do. I really do. And coronoring," she arched an eyebrow at the possible weirdness of the word. "It must be an easy process actually. No complaints or disapproving clients."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 9:19 pm

Matthew whistled. "A tiger? Wow, that's a huge animal. Had to..capture one a few hours ago." he said, actually referring to the rogue. Though, if to be in comparison, was like a kitten than anything else. Weakling. "So I take it you like all kinds of animals, huh? How about examining me?" he asked, smirking and looking at her suggestively. When in a bar, you know something's going to happen.

Drake nodded, sighing. "Yeah, but it's awful lonely. I'm so single it's not even funny." he said, chuckling. "How about you?" he asked, smiling and looking at her with that twinkle in his eyes. He felt something pulling him towards her, and it was strong.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 11:43 pm

She raised her eyebrow. "I can't deny that it's tempting," she said. It was true and she was a horrible liar. "But I only came in for a drink or two," she gave him an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:51 am

Drake nodded, sighing. "Yeah, but it's awful lonely. I'm so single it's not even funny." he said, chuckling. "How about you?" he asked, smiling and looking at her with that twinkle in his eyes. He felt something pulling him towards her, and it was strong.
Heath smiled. "Single as well. Most people I've come across have very narrow tastes... Blonde, and stick thin. Obviously enough, I don't fit those demands. And I find it hard to believe that you're single. How smart are you?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 6:58 am

Matthew smiled, shrugging. "It's no problem. I won't poke at something until it bites me, I understand." he replied, though his eyes said something else. "How about I buy you the second drink? Margarita as well?" he asked, taking out his wallet.

"Well, certainly I don't have that narrow a brain. Also, it's not about smarts, just cunning. I've avoided most train wreck relationships for a long while, trust me." Drake answered, cracking his knuckles. "We'll both be fine though, I'm sure of it. So where do you live?" he asked, being curious as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:00 am

Heather smiled. Boy, was he inquisitive. "Well, most girls don't want a guy with a high IQ and basic thesoning skills. They want muscle and money. And I live about 2 miles away. 'Big' house down the road, white, got gargoyles lining the top. Nothin to fancy.."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 8:14 am

"You don't have to pay, I have the money right here," she pulled it out of her pocket. "But yes, a margarita, please," she smiled
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:36 pm

Irena got home and put up her groceries, as she had planned. There wasn't much to really do at home, so instead she decided she'd go out to a bar she knew. She hadn't beenthere in a couple of weeks, and figured, why not? She put on some clothes that she found a bit more comfortable - a pair of jeans and a tight t-shirt - and headed back out.
She reached the bar not much later. Walking in, she recognized a few colleages, but no more than that. Most people she knew were strongly against drinking. She took a seat at the bar and ordered herself a beer, then allowed herself to glance around the room once more.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 5:42 pm

Vincent headed to the bar, meeting up with the rest of the Order to check in on everyone. He noticed his men right away, and nodded to each of them, then sat down at the bar next to a very sweet-smelling woman who was sitting by herself. "Beer," he told the bartender, laying a five dollar bill down for him. The bar tender popped the cap off of the bottle and handed it to him, taking the five. "Keep the change," Vince told him and took a drink of the alcoholic beverage. He glanced at the female next to him and nodded politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next