The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do yall know what Halloweentown is?
Yes
Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) I_vote_lcap100%Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) I_vote_lcap0%Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe?
Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) I_vote_lcap0%Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) Empty
PostSubject: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 6:13 pm

So, we'd like anyone who wants to do a different kind of RP to join this! I really have no rules for this, 'cept to keep it PG-13. We're all old enough to know what goes on, so it's not necessary to be visual about it. Other than that, just have fun and chill. There's no real plot to this, just a setting and start time. Oh, and please read all of this. I know it's alot but it'll help out ya know?

--Firstly, this is based off of the Halloweentown series (if you've never seen the movies, it's an alternate dimension where all the characters that we dress up on halloween as actually exist. They have a big jack-o'-lantern and everything. (More info: wikipedia/google.)--

~Okay, so Alora and I had an epiphany... We want to do a sorta site-wide RP. Like, everybody takes on a character, I'd be Marny's daughter, she'd be Sophie's daughter and everybody else'd be OCs... It'll be after Marny, Dylan and Sophie's out of college and everything. So yeah. It would all take place in Halloweentown, save for maybe Halloween were everyone goes to the Mortal World and goofs off.~

*You can be anything, but please define your blood-lines! We don't need parents jumping around. You don't neccesarily have to have names, unless you KNOW the names. So yeah, send the feed-back here!*

.:Age doesn't really matter... Buuuuuuuut, below 18 is mandatory yeah?:.

--|WE WANT REAAAAAAL PICTURES!|--

>/>You can have more than one character. (But don't take on too many okays?)<\<

EX:

Profile: Alicia
Parents: Marny (witch) and Ethan (warlock who renounced his powers)
Personality: She's very head-strong, doesn't sway easily, defends her family and friends with her life, very hesitant and shy in relationships
Bio*: She grew up in Halloweentown in Agatha's old house, Marny inheriting it. Her mom taught her all about Halloweentown while her dad taught her all about the mortal world. She grew up fun-loving, getting in trouble alot while visiting her grandparents in the mortal world. She soon grew into the mind-set that nothing could defeat her, so she still has a cocky, adventurous, reckless side. She'd never admit it to anyone, but she's very into guys who second-guess a situation and don't mind to read a book rather than stop a bad-guy (she admires her uncle like craaaaazy!)
Appearance:Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) Kelly_10

Last edited by Mrs. Hatter on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
~m-u-s-i-c~l.o.v.e.

~m-u-s-i-c~l.o.v.e.

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:43 pm

May I join?

Name: Isadora Pinkett
Parents: Marie Pinkett [mermaid], David Pinkett [warlock]
Personality: Isa is not the strict type of girl her mother was. She is very curious and free. For her, a restricted life is worse than being dead. She can appear sweet and sensitive to the wandering eye, but get to know her and you'll find she can be very violent and aggressive.
Biography: Isa is rebellious, having only her father around most of the time. She did not completly inherit her mother's tail, but whenever she touches water for over ten seconds, she turns to a mermaid form with gills,fins, and a tail. She could get back out and she'll have legs again. This is partially why she doesn't have many friends. She grew up with her mother away, in the ocean, so she will do many daring things to get attention from her father. Being in a family of six and the middle child, she has barely anytime with her parents. Most of her siblings drive her crazy, but if someone hurts them she will go after them. She is actually very responsible when she isn't planning something.
Looks: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) HAiR6
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:29 am

(Sure! ^-^ And thanks for joining!)
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Can i join you two?

Name: Bakrala
Father: Kalabar Thomas Mother: Lacinda Dracul (Vampire)
Personality: brooding and music loveing. Spends most of his time practcing his craft and musical instraments. The vampire blood in him keeps him ageing slowly so he claims to be only 19 despite his advanced age.
Biography: Kalabar had two children before he had the child Kalabar jr. First of the three was Bakrala but after the death of Lucinda Bakrala was pushed to the side and Kalabar started flirting with a woman named Gwen. One night they did make love and a child was concevied but was pronounced a still born. That child did not die and is in fact Bakrala's sister who holds great power but has always looked fragile. As they aged together without their father, Bakrale did the only thing he could to save his sister, and that was turn her. She is the only person he has ever bitten.

Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) Lestat
Back to top Go down
http://>.> later i'll give it
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:54 am

coolness. ^^
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:08 pm

May i join?

Profile: Ethelfleda
Father: Kalabar Thomas Mother: Gwen Cromwell
Personality: Ethelfleda is an eco goth. She likes change, so she takes up a new last name when someone asks for it. She is basically easy to get along with. She is very A.D.D and has a hard time staying on topic. She doesnt critique anyone, mostly because she doesnt care about most things, as long as you arent a jerk she'll hang with you. She loves music, but cant play an insturment to save her life. She doesnt lie and has a high respect for elders (if she finds one).
Bio: Ethelfleda hardly knows anything about Kalabar, her father, Kal, her older brother, or her mother, Gwen. She sticks close to Bak, as close as she can without giving away their relation. She wants to know about the Cromwell magic in her but is afraid of what Bak would think if she did. Ethelfleda spends most of her time in the library where her job is; she often stays over night there, claiming her "closest friends are within the pages of these frail, crumbling books". She was turned by Bak at the age of 17. Ethelfleda's strongest powers are empathy, visions, and contacting ghosts.
Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) Anime-girl-1
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:02 pm

That's cool with me, but goodness gracious we need some guys. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:03 pm

>> That was me... >< Just on my sister's account. ^^
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Is this thread dead?
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:23 am

Ionno, rose hasn't been on in a few months... *shrug* I'm cool with doin three people if nobody else shows up
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:53 pm

(Well Baklara can start this as his story line is already thought out XD lol)
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:58 pm

(I can go after Bak aka magik1 if you don't mind)
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 am

(KK, well magik asked to start first so he gets dibs!)
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 1:10 pm

Baklara stood still in the darkness of his room. His instraments glidded around as he waved his fingers one way then the next letting them collide in the air when a letter appeared for him.
"You and your sister are hereby summoned to halloween town high." The letter said softly.
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Ethelfleda turned around at the sound of the quiet 'ahem' of a customer, who was trying to attract her attention for a few minutes. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed in a stage whisper twitching her finger, but only slightly, making her bookmark fly into her book unnoticed. She bowed her head in the traditionaly way of the Japanese custom and smiled. "Welcome to our library. What may I help you with?" She asked already starting to get bored with the conversation. "Uh, yes. I need a book on old spells for a Salem Witch Trial study i'm doing." The impatient custom replied. "I already looked over the fiction section and I was unabled to find anything," growing angry as Ethel started to hum. "Well silly that 'cause anything about Salem Witches would be in the NON-fiction section," she stated pointing to the other side of the library to the customer's dismay. He walked away while Ethel again went into her book.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:23 pm

Alicia walked down the main street of Halloweentown, past the mayor's office. She sat down in front of the large pumpkin, thinking of new spells. She looked inside and smiled, seeing the same orb that had lit the pumpkin since before she was born. She didn't quite know what had happened, but she knew her mom had saved the town. She was starting her senior year in a few days, then would be going to college like her mom. She closed her eyes and smiled, hearing a similarly delightful sound of a bony cab-driver speeding off to somewhere else. "Ah, Halloweentown." She loved where she lived, and had been admiring some of the more hungry of the citizens there, though his heritage was more than frowned upon...
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Baklara began to walk to the mayors office, his books of spells floating in the air around him including his most treasured book of spells he had created himself. The mayor was a rather kind hearted warlock with a long grey beard he tucked into his belt to keep it from getting caught on things.
"Ah, Kalabar good to see you!" The mayor siad then after adjusting his glasses laughed. "I am sorry Baklara but you remind me a lot of your father when he was your age." The mayor said with a soft laugh.
"That warlock didn't live as long as I have, being a vampire and all. Baklara said his eyes roaming around the office.
"Yes I know, but i try to keep a positive demuer at all times." The mayor laughed. Baklara turned to him and frowned.
"Thats why I need your help, me and my sister are not exactly....well, lets just say that children of Kalabar aren't looked at positively..."
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:58 pm

As the town clock above the library struck six, Ethelfleda tossed her keys over her shoulder and her coworker caught them. "You still surprise me. I come in at different times and you are still able to guess when i'll be behind you." Elfie laughed as she walked around the desk. "I never guess," she replied with a cute smile and bow as she backed out the door. She walked down the road with a high step kicking her long corset-dress out in front of her with every step. She waved to people that knew her but never really knew her. These are the times when she missed being Home. 'It'd be nice to go back,' she thought as she unlocked the gate to her house. She opened her door and waved her finger. All the mail that was sitting on a table flew up in a circle around her head. "Bill, bill, bill, bill,-" she grabbed one that was addressed to her real name. "Halloween Town High?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 9:14 am

Alicia smiled, feeling the weight of that folded up envelope. "Halloweentown High..." She grinned and pushed her bandana up from her face. She saw some other friends of hers, making her jump up and tackle them from behind. "MiMi, where are you going with Samual James Karpenter?" The younger girl, MiMi, ruffled her fairy wings, atempting to get them back in decent order. "We're going to the pool smart one." "Why would you want to do that butterfly? Your wings'll get all wet." "And?" "And then you can't flit and fly away. " "Well I can still lay out then can't I?" Alicia shrugged. "True enough, now yall go on and be back home 'fore ten or I'ma get him with a two-round shot-gun. Ya hear?" She smiled, waving as she went to City Hall. She didn't know what Baklara was up to, but she wanted to find out. She njoyed playing ninja, whispering the spell for silence to surround her as she stopped next to the open door of the mayor's office.
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 2:44 pm

The mayor nodded as he thought moving back and forth till finnaly Baklara interupted.
"You have an idea?" He asked. The old man stopped and very seriously said.
"Yes, I think you may be related to Kalabar and your afraid of being hazed for that." The old man said. The vampire frowned and then looked around. He didn't know why but something in him told him to be on his guard.
"It's ok Baklara she's just curious." The mayor said kindly. Baklara's eyes flew open in surprise.
"How could you tell some one was there?" He asked moving back a little.
"Simple, i'm the mayor, i'm supposed to know how everyone is doing am i not?"
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 7:51 am

"I better call Bak; he'd know what's up with this." She let the bills fall to the ground gracefully and walked to her study. She hopped that Bak would answer this time; hoped he wasn't in an important meeting. 'Why would I have an invitation to Halloweentown High? Isn't that odd. An old vampire like me, going to highschool. OOOOh I wonder what the school looks like! Maybe like an old castle! Or maybe it's just a plain odinary school.' Her scatterbrained thoughts raced through her mind as she turned her faucet on over the sink. She waited until the water covered the bottom of the sink. She recited the old incantation to call Bak.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 am

Alicia growled to herself, peeking her head around the corner. She definitely didn't like being caught. She'd have to go do something risque just to make herself feel better later. She stuck her tongue out at the mayor, grumbling something incoherent and she crossed the room "Yeah, so the security system you put in forever ago still sending you little intruder-alerts?" She smirked, sitting on the mayor's desk. She smiled at Baklara, swnging her legs back and forth beneath her. "Sooooo, what cha talkin 'bout?"
Back to top Go down
magik1
Snowflake

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 am

Baklara felt a deep rage build up in him and the books around him all closed and he bowed to the mayor before srorming out. The whole purpose of going to the mayor had been to help him keep his name a secret but a cromwell had to come in and ruin things like they had years ago when a cromwell stole his father from him.
"Baklara, it will be done." The mayor said to him as he left but in his rage Baklara could care less. When he left his the mayors office he took flight and headed to his home in halloween town waiting for his sister to get a hold of him, no doubt she had a letter herself.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Alicia snorted. "Well, someone certainly has an attitude. What's his deal with me anyways? You know I'd more than put him in his place, but I can't deal with any more trouble from you Sir Mayor. I mean we all know who he is, rumor or truth. Everybody's talkin. You should probably tell him that. Besides the fact that he thinks he's all high-and-mighty because of who his daddy was."
Back to top Go down
the_rose_of_love

the_rose_of_love

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:38 pm

(I see I was sort of skipped)
"Bak? Hello??" Ethelfleda kept trying. 'Guess he is out of reach or something. Guess this means I'm going to Halloweentown. OOOO I hope the giant pumpkin is still there! What word that is...' in one ear and out another came thoughts as she walked to her bag in the closet. She flicked her finger and the bag packed itself. She watched as her things zoomed from everywhere to land in the bag. The last thing she picked up was the Cromwell spellbook throwing it at the bag. "Bak? Bakrala!" she almost screamed. Why wasn't he answering?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)   Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloweentown: A New Era (site-wide, or whoever wants to join!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next