The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:42 am

Heather followed him, thinking the first question over in her head multiple times. How can she put it across to not make it sound horribly pushy. There may not be any way to. That was the bad part... She followed him through the haven making sure to remember certain fixtures that would help her memory mark where she was. "Well, I guess my first question is why so hesitant? You seem so 'throw-caution-to-the-wind' and yet you're so careful with me. I understand that I'm rare... Oh well is what I think. You need me, so put me to use yeah?"
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Drake sighed, stopping in his tracks and looking over at Heather. "It's not that you're something to put to use. You're just as a human being as the rest of us despite living or not. If that makes any sense....But anyways..I'm only careful because you're a woman, in general. You deserve respect and protection, most of all. Women of your status are who choose their mates, not us, we just comply. Basically, it's the same principle out there in your world. I'm being proper." he explained tiredly, then continuing his walk down the hall past many doors. This haven housed many breedmates and other vampires of their kind.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:48 am

Heather smiled, listening to his answer. It was well spoken, to say the least. She liked the way it sounded. He was respecting her, letting her have relationship control. She smiled, closing her eyes as she followed his foot-steps with her ears. She could imagine the both of them: a gentle and slow time together, filled with sensual touches and caresses. Yet at the same time, she could imagine them being in mad flings of passion. She liked the second choice more, but figured the first route would be safest. She trusted him with anything yes, but she didn't know his behavior when blood was rushing.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 pm

That was the thing. Blood. Like an animal attacking it's prey, sometimes a vampire wouldn't be able to stop even if it's their own mate they're feeding from. Mate or not, he was afraid of feeding on her again, not being able to control himself. He bit his lip, getting the image out of his head as he stopped at a door, as all other doors, it was of a thick wood, but yet it held some elegance to it with it's carvings. "Alright, I believe this room is now yours, vacant." he said, smiling as he opened the door and led her inside.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:38 pm

Jelly Bean wrote:
Vince made the bed and dusted the room, cleaning the guest bathroom as well so it was ready for use. His thoughts were on her of course, the taste of her blood still on his tongue made him want more, though he knew he wouldn't. He went back into his room silently, closing the door deftly as he watched her sleep for a few minutes before he got some of his clothes and took them back to the guest room for her to use until they got her own clothes. Having all of this done, he went back to his room and sat in his chair, simply watching her sleep until he dozed off a few hours after the sun rose.
She woke up around 3 pm the next day with a little yawn. When her eyes opened she was momentarily confused, but then she remembered the events of the night before. Her eyes scanned the room and soon fell on the sleeping figure in the chair next to her bed. Sitting up, she smiled and watched him for a moment. She felt a little bad for taking over his bed, since she then realized that it was in fact his bed. Even so, it was really comfortable and he had technically put her there in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 pm

Vince heard something moving and woke, his eyes focusing on the Breedmate in his bed. It took him a minute to comprehend this before he spoke. "I hope you slept well," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:46 am

XxxJigoku○no○BankenxxX wrote:
That was the thing. Blood. Like an animal attacking it's prey, sometimes a vampire wouldn't be able to stop even if it's their own mate they're feeding from. Mate or not, he was afraid of feeding on her again, not being able to control himself. He bit his lip, getting the image out of his head as he stopped at a door, as all other doors, it was of a thick wood, but yet it held some elegance to it with it's carvings. "Alright, I believe this room is now yours, vacant." he said, smiling as he opened the door and led her inside.
Heather smiled, following him into the room. The whole place was beautiful, but the room took her breath away. Cherry wood, polished and clean, lined the room in the forms of dressers, vanities, and fainting couches. All the same, it was fantastic. "Wow, are all the other rooms like this?" She bit her lip, looking up at him. His fear of bleeding her dry would have to go at some point... She got cuts and nicks way too easily for him to avoid it.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 7:40 pm

Jelly Bean wrote:
Vince heard something moving and woke, his eyes focusing on the Breedmate in his bed. It took him a minute to comprehend this before he spoke. "I hope you slept well," he said softly.
"Yes I did, thank you" she said with a smile. She wasn't expecting him to wake up already but didn't mind at all. She sat up and moved over, motioning for him to come sit with her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:29 pm

He nodded and stood, walking over to her and sitting on the edge of his bed next to her. He looked at her curiously, acting almost hesitant to make sure he didn't lose control. Her scent was strong in his room now, the sweet scent of her floating around him, tempting him to drink more.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:01 pm

"How was your sleep? Since I did in fact take over your room and bed. Sorry about that by the way" she said with a sheepish grin. He seemed hesitant and she kind if knew why, but at the same time wished he wasn't as hesitant as he seemed.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:03 pm

"I offered you my bed," he reminded her with a gentle smile. "I didn't mind sleeping in the chair. I got a decent sleep. As good as any."
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:15 pm

"I'm glad you did" she said with a smile. She couldn't imagine sleeping in a chair giving any kind of decent sleep, but if it worked for him then she was all the more happy for it.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:29 pm

He chuckled softly. "So... What do you want to do first? Breakfast? Shower? I put a pair of my clothes in the guest room I set up for you until we get your own clothes tonight. Sunset is in about four hours yet," he said, looking at the time.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:18 pm

"Hmm." She said after a moment. She wasn't quite sure what she wanted to do. "I think I'd like to eat breakfast first, then take a shower." She responded. That sounded like a good plan. That way she wouldn't have to to worry so much about getting dirty after the shower.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:19 pm

He nodded and stood, offering her his hand. "We'll go to the kitchen to see what there is for you. What is your favorite?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 12:20 am

howellingmonkey wrote:
Adele downed another drink and looked at the singer girl and the guy she already managed to pick up. She sighed and looked around for some guy, any guy to be noticed by. She new she didnt look all that happy but wouldn't they wonder why she was upset and think she'd be an easy pitty f*cking? She sighed knowing she probably would be.

[I'M SO SORRRYYYYYY]

Luke walked into the bar, sniffing around for Rogues. He didn't smell any, but he did need a drink from a willing Host. He looked around and found a lonely-looking beautiful young woman at the bar and approached her. "Do you mind if I sit," he asked her, his voice sounded soft and smooth to any humans' ears.
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Jelly Bean wrote:
He nodded and stood, offering her his hand. "We'll go to the kitchen to see what there is for you. What is your favorite?"
She took his offered hand and also stood. "Well, I like steak" she replied with a smile. She wasn't quite sure what her favorite food was, but that was something she'd enjoy eating. It was one of her main favorites, though she could never pick an actual favorite.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:42 pm

He chuckled. "Steak for breakfast," he asked. "Maybe we can work it into an omlette of somekind?"
Back to top Go down
moonangel
Christmas Wreath
moonangel

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:14 pm

She smiled at that. She had almost forgot that this was technically supposed to be breakfast. "That would work well enough for me. "Are you going to eat also? Or do you guys not.. do that?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 4:21 pm

"We only eat human food if we need to keep low. It's disgusting," he wrinkled his nose.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Mrs. Hatter wrote:
Heather smiled, following him into the room. The whole place was beautiful, but the room took her breath away. Cherry wood, polished and clean, lined the room in the forms of dressers, vanities, and fainting couches. All the same, it was fantastic. "Wow, are all the other rooms like this?" She bit her lip, looking up at him. His fear of bleeding her dry would have to go at some point... She got cuts and nicks way too easily for him to avoid it.
Drake nodded, then looked away. "Well, it depends sometimes. Whether or not the mate has another with him, then the room may be done up a bit." he replied, chuckling. His eyes were a bit dazed, thoughts of Heather being his mate, maybe. But obviously he wouldn't be able to control himself. He didn't want to act like a pansy but, he cared. "Anyways, uh..you like this room then?" he asked, smiling and looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Heather blushed, turning to lay on one of the couches. Her vernacular was horribly hick when she spoke, and it was making her self-concious whenever she listened to him. She sat up a bit, smiling widely. "It's beautiful... Does your room look the same?" Her cheeks turned darker and she rested back, hoping that the twang she spoke with would fade while she was in the presence of such finely educated young men and women.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am

He didn't care much for how people spoke and what words were used. Vernacular or not, Drake was enjoying her company. "Uh, well, my room is much more different. It's not as nice as this room. Mine's a bit torn apart." he chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "Anyways uh, you hungry?" he asked, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 am

Heather smiled, trying to imagine what had happened to destroy his room. She imagined three different scenarios, and each one made her laugh. "I'm actually quite hungry..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp   ::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

::Site-Wide:: Midnight Breed Rp
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16