The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:38 am

Erin chuckled, kissing his cheek and opened on of the drawers next to her leg, pulling out a take-out menu. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:15 pm

"Whatever you get. It's cheaper." Daniel said, shrugging. He mostly put more than what he had in the bank. His savings, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Erin smiled. "Two orders of sweet-and-sour chicken, pork-fried and chicken-fried rice, egg rolls, and a small wonton soup." She listened to the price, nodding and wrote it down on her hand. "Okay, thank you." She gave the address then hung up, hopping off the counter.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Daniel whistled. "Man, that sounds really good. How long till they get here?" he asked, watching Erin as she wrote down the price and got off the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Erin smiled. "20 minutes. Hungry?" She walked over next to him, kissing his cheek as she reached over next to him and opened a drawer pulling out 2 $20s. "This is enough... I think it's funny that she just leaves money everywhere."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:50 pm

Daniel nodded, sighing. "Such is the life of a rich spoiled brat." he muttered, shaking his head. "And yeah, I'm starving, which is why I'll wait for the food. I can't just munch on anything." he grinned, patting his slim stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Erin smiled, kissing him gently. "Such a struggle, staying skinny... Much harder to lose the weight when your metabolism is slow, like mine."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:13 pm

"Hey, don't worry about it. It's not like you eat like an animal, and even then..I'll love you still." Daniel said, blushing a bit as he kissed back.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 am

Erin blushed, smiling. "True enough. Jury's verdict is out then huh?" She chuckled and slid her hands into his, kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 5:04 pm

He knew it was too fast to be saying those three words, but he felt good about this girl. Erin, she was definitely better than Robin. She was sincere and kind, just overall good. "How long are you going to keep up with the whole 'Robin' thing?"
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:49 am

Erin shrugged, thinking about this. "Until the band comes back in town so I can talk to her and Sterling and everyone..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Daniel nodded, sighing. "I wonder when that is....I don't want to see Robin again." he said, a hurt look in his eyes. She definitely killed his thoughts at times.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:49 am

Erin smiled gently, kissing him softly. "I don't know how much of that I can change... But I know I can stay here for as long as possible.."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Daniel nodded, smiling. "Ok then, what now? Movie?" he asked, grinning. Maybe a scary movie would help them out and give them some entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Erin smiled, nodding. "Sounds perfect... What dya wanna watch?" She pulled him close, kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:56 pm

"Hm, resident evil?" Daniel grinned. "Do those kinds of movies scare you? Really, I find em hilarious sometimes." he added, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 6:20 am

Erin smirked. "Not really, but if I do get scared at least there's someone for me to hold on to..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi   Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Trust Me! (3OH!3) For: Alora, Britt, Steph, and Bean/Sarah/Kairi
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14