The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Dawson had gotten a blanket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:16 pm

"Oh, what's this?" Ruby asked, taking the blanket from Dawson and examining it. It was a handwoven blanket with a nice African design. "It's very nice." she commented, looking over at the person in charge of the market stull. She thanked the woman in her native tongue and then left with Dawson while she explained that they would be leaving the next afternoon.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:38 pm

" I thought it looked very warm fro the baby's bed." Dawson said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Ruby chuckled, "I'm sure that the baby will love it," she said, smoothing the blanket over her belly as if to add further emphasis. "We'll be leaving tomorrow in the afternoon." she told him, folding the blanket over her arm. "We should probably start packing up our things now and saying our good byes."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:49 pm

He nodded. " Ok..." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 7:56 pm

Ruby shrugged and then sighed a bit when they reached the main house that the volunteers were staying in. As she walked over to her trunk and area of the house she started to pack her clothes and few mementos from friends and the people of the village. She'd made a few friends among the v0olunteers and the villagers, though of course the one who stood out most was Ahadi.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:01 pm

Ahadi hugged them " I will miss you guys. here.." he got them matching necklaces. " Ruby you are as sturdy and proud as a giraffe and Dawson you are as brave and protective as a Lion. I hope one day our paths will cross again. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Ruby thought back to when he had refered to her as a lioness and found it a bit humorous now that he would not relate her to a lioness while he related Dawson to a lion. She hugged him goodbye and kissed his cheek before leaving with Dawson to the plane. After a very long and stressful plane trip they were finally back in Minnesota where they belonged.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:17 pm

" Home..." Dawson said gently looking around the town they grew up in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:25 pm

"I hope that the baby likes it here, I really don't want to move." Ruby said thoughtfully, picking up her bag from the carousel in the airport. Groaning a bit from the weight she slung the knapsack over her shoulder. "I wonder if my parents missed me much or if my sister did." She had let her family know that she was leaving but they had been hesitant to let her go.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 2:29 am

" I wonder how they are going to take your pregnancy....." he said softly as he lifted his stuff on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 am

"Hmm, a small town, considerably hickish. Two teens have a baby... It sounds like any other day here." Ruby said, shrugging her shoulders and then laughing. Maybe they would move to a town with a better school, at least. While she did like the town they lived in it wasn't filled with the sharpest crayons in God's crayon box.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:54 am

" well I know the nuns will kick me out. one I graduated and two they can't afford college and I can't right now. I will have to pack up and go." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:57 am

"But why would they kick you out? That's so cruel! They've raised you like their own since you were a baby, how could they be so cold?" This highly perturbed Ruby who of course as a pregnant woman already had all of her emotions in overdrive. "That's so cruel..." she mumbled, biting her lip and clenching the steering wheel tightly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:01 pm

"Because they will see you and think dollar signs that they don't have. " he said gently." They had a hard time keeping me and the church up and running." he explained. " its not out of cruelity. They will always love me but they can't afford me you and the kid. They will probably send me into military."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:09 pm

"The military?" Ruby asked, having to stop the car at the side of the road. They weren't too far from her house but she was far too stressed to even consider driving anymore. "Why the military? You can't leave me now..." She felt like a stubborn brat but it was how she felt. She needed him more than ever right then.

-------

https://beanscorner.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=279
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40