The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:20 am

(Well instead of him going to war per say he could go to the military a little bit for training. You know, to get the money and house that you get after like... what is it, three months of training?)

Ruby nodded and then rested her head against his shoulder. "I know that this isn't the best situation in the world, but it isn't terrible either." They were both graduated from high school now and while things had started a bit faster than they had expected, Ruby wasn't too afraid. "We made a baby. We're starting a family together, Dawson." she looked at him gently and then kissed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:23 am

He kissed her deeply. " And as long as we have some faith and trust and pixie dust" he chuckled. " I will do anything so we can keep our baby and be a family. We should marry soon though.."

( I'm not sure but we can do that.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:26 am

Ruby chuckled, "I have no objections to becoming Mrs. Dawson ----" (I forget what Dawson's last name was! x-x) Smiling, she happily pressed her lips to his and then kissed him once more. "A small wedding with maybe just a few family members. You in a suit and me in whatever white dress I can squeeze into before my stomach goes all watermelon on me."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:50 am

" We should do it soon....before watermelon transformation happens." he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:37 pm

She pouted and playfully punched him in the shoulder. "You're supposed to tell me that I'm wrong. That I'll always be beautiful and that I'm crazy to think that I'll ever resemble anything looking like a watermelon." Sticking her tongue out at him, she pouted once more and then turned her back to him, pretending that she was angry with him when she obviously wasn't.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Dawson grinned " What if I like watermelon" he grinned tickling her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 4:50 pm

"Wahh!" she squealed, her head going back as she giggled. "No tickeling!" Her face was red as she laughed and eventually she laid back on the porch, breathing in and out heavily. "Geez, just about anything that you do gets me exhausted." she teased, looking up at him with a raised brow. "I'm sure you enjoy knowing that."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:04 pm

" Oh I do." he leaned down kissing her neck gently. " So you say they heard us going at it last week? Last week was good sex..." he said his mind trailing off to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Ruby's cheek flushed redder than her hair as she felt his cold lips against her neck. "W-well don't say it like that!" she breathed, already feeling flustered and embarassed. It was one thing to be sexually active, but for people to have actually heard them... Not to mention the fact that Dawson seemed in the mood for some afternoon delight right then!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:16 pm

" What? I'm not allowed to think of my child's conception?" he grinned. He loved to tease her. It was the best. Later on he would be teased by her. They usually played cat and mouse with each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Ruby took in a big breath of air and then sighed. "You really don't play fair..." she commented, pouting a bit, though it was all in good sport. Gently kissing him once more on the lips, she pushed him upwards off of her body. It was one thing for practically everyone to have heard them going at it, she didn't want them to also catch them in the act!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:27 pm

" Meanie. Oh jeez...we have to explain to people about our ...new little surprise." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 6:30 pm

"I'm personally wondering if they all already kind of guessed it." The nurse had been pretty quick to press the pregnancy test into her fingers. "Either way... it isn't really their business. And I don't think I have it in me to go through pregnancy in Africa where we're trying to help people with AIDs and Maleria." She wasn't trying to thumb her nose at the people, but it didn't seem like a safe environment to carry a child.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:29 pm

" I want our child to be born in America. Its safe there." Dawson said. " I don't want you to be subjected to these diseases." He said/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:41 pm

She nodded her head and then sighed a bit awkwardly. "So either way, even if we leave without mentioning my pregnancy they'll eventually put two and two together." She sighed sighed and then looked at him with a nervously embarassed look. "Are we really so loud that people can hear us?!" This was mind boggling to her. How could a girl raised to modestly and an orphan taken in by nuns equal two sex gods? Loud sex gods?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 pm

" I think it was just how thin the walls were baby' he kissed her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:02 pm

(But remember way, way back when they reunited and they were so loud Adam and Jean heard them and it kept them up all night? XD)
Ruby blushed softly and then kissed him back. "I guess you're right..." She didn't want to worry so much, especially since she knew that she was pregnant; the stress was not good for the baby. Leaning against him, she smiled and closed her eyes. "I really would like it if it were a little girl, with my red hair and your eyes. She'd be so cute- you'd just want to eat her up!"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:32 pm

( I know XDD that was soooo fucking hilarious!!!!!!!!!! )

" I want a daughter too. Just like you described her" He smiled happily. " I want a little girl so bad. I want to dress her up in dresses and be invited to tea parties with all the fashionable animals of her bedroom." he smiled happily. " I can't wait Ruby! :3 "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 pm

(That was one of the funnier moments of this saga x3)
Ruby chuckled as Dawson described their daughter and all of the games that they would play together. "I suppose before we daydream any longer we should talk with the people in charge and at least let them know the situation and that we would like an honorable discharge." Nuzzling his cheek, she sighed to herself. She had liked it in Africa, though she understood why she needed to leave.

(Dawson is such a cutie pie! ^-^)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:30 am

( I loved that part XD it was just too damn funny!)

" yeah I know. But I am still daydreaming about our baby." he said stubbornly. " I can't wait to be a daddy! Ruby I'm so excited ^^ I'd work a thousand jobs just to keep our baby happy and spoiled." Dawson was excited.

( X3 yeah I try to make him adorable)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:27 pm

"Not too spoiled." Ruby disagreed, shaking her head. "I don't want a brat for a child." They both wanted a little girl though she didn't want to put any pressure on the unborn baby. Whether or not it was a boy or a girl she would still love her baby. Sighing, she got up to her feet. "I guess I'll go let the officials know that we'll be leaving Africa to go back home."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 3:29 pm

" ok. I'm going to go shop for a suvenier for our baby" he said walking off happily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:01 pm

Ruby paused and then laughed softly to herself, finding that to be one of the most adorable things she'd ever heard. It was amazing how Dawson had gone to pale and nervous to glowing and happy, excited to be a father. When she reached the office she walked in and explained the situation to the administrator. The woman nodded, though she seemed begrudging that she and Dawson would be leaving sooner than planned.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:03 pm

" Hmm" Dawson said as he looked at the market.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:08 pm

Ruby apologized to the woman for leaving and promised that sometime in the future when her children were grown she would return and finish her work here. The woman smiled and then dismissed her. With a weight lifted off of her shoulders she left to find Dawson. She noticed him out of the corner of her eye and watched him for a few minutes before actually going to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next