The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:03 am

"Just came out of no where?" Carmella asked, chuckling softly. Placing a small kiss on the top of his head, she then went back to helping Lizzy color in her picture.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:06 am

Darrick chuckled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm

Carmella looked up when the waitress returned with their food, and then quietly thanked her. She noticed once again the small smile that she gave Darrick, and rolled her eyes. Some people! It wasn't like it was that hard to see that they were married!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 4:07 pm

Darrick helped cut Damien's chicken fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Carmella watched as Lizzy ate her macorni and cheese happily, and then chuckled. Brushing some hair out of her eyes, Carmella started to eat her own food.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Darrick ate his chicken salade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:51 pm

Once Carmella finished eating her food, she quietly watched her children eat their food. They looked so cute, trying to act all proper. But they still got some food on their cheeks. She gently took their napkins and helped them clean up.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Damien smiled. He enjoyed his chicken fingers immensly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:39 pm

Carmella chuckled softly, and then asked the waitress for a refill of her drink. Soon it would be time to order dessert. She knew that Damien had purposely let Lizzy choose first.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:18 am

Damien just wanted a small cup of vanilla ice cream.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:48 am

Lizzy wanted a small cup of strawberry ice cream. For the time being, Lizzy, while trying to be different from her brother, still tended to imitate him. Well, mimicry was supposed to be a sign of adoration and flattery. Damien would never complain about it, anyway.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 am

Damien didn't mind. He was just the kind of big brother who just let things go. It was childish to argue over who got what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:02 am

Once the desserts were finished and the meal had been paid for, Carmella got up, carefully helping Lizzy from her booster seat. Brushing some of her hair out of her eyes, she glanced over at Darrick. She wasn't sure if he wanted to go home or continue to go around the town with the twins.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 10:48 am

Darrick picked up Damien. " What would you like to do next"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:20 pm

"Do you kids want to go to the park?" Carmella asked, starting to rebutton Lizzy's jacket. It was almost fall now, being early September. "Or do you want to go home to take care of Ricky and No Feet?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 pm

" Go home." Damien said. " We can play in the tree house"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:55 pm

"Alright." Carmella said softly, gently brushing some of her hair out of her eyes. She did want to check on Ricky. The opossum was getting on in years, and he seemed more hungry and tired than when they had first found him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 7:31 pm

They headed back home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Once Carmella had given the kids No Feets new cage, they darted off to put him in it and dispose the old shoe box that they had been using. Laughing, she then took out Ricky's food, and went to feed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:19 pm

Darrick yawned gently rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:34 am

Carmella walked back into the living room once she was finished feeding Ricky. "Sleepy?" she asked Darrick, walking over to him and gently kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:11 am

" Yeah" Darrick kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 12:58 pm

Carmella chuckled and then pulled away from him, looking softly at him. "I suppose, then, that you're too tired for some kissing?" she asked, winking, and then walking up the stairs. Three... two... one.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 5:14 pm

Darrick bit his lip and followed after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Carmella chuckled softly amd brushed some of her hair out of her eyes. Worked like a charm. She was quiet as she walked up the staircase and tried her best to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next