The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* Empty
PostSubject: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:27 pm

LOL interesting title I know. But here it is finally.

Ok time to go look for pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:44 pm

Name: Angelina Delvecchio
Personality: She wants to act like she is more experienced with boys than she really is. She puts up the act of being a sex kitten but she has never actually been with a boy- though she would like to. She also smokes quite a bit, though to most people who see her smoke it's obvious she doesn't like it. Despite the fact that her father is a bootlegger she isn't much of a drinker, though she attends speak easies frequently for the dancing and the chance of a possible suitor. Despite all of this what surprises a lot of people is her promising grades in school that she works hard to keep secret.
Other: She knows how to use a gun, as well as a switch blade. She is the only child to Victor Delvecchio (that he knows of) and because he wanted a boy she learned many traits that a boy her age would know.
Appearance: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* Bow
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Victor ( Vinny) Santorini

Background: He works for the police as an undercover agent. He was responsible for most of the Mafia's top boss leaders' arrests. Vinny goes in and gets the job done. He is very good a manipulating and persuading the big bosses to turn on their hit men and their hit men on them. It is his style. He lays low and watches the gang self destruct like a time bomb.

Now he is under a new assignment. He has no idea what is in store for him this time, cocky as he is he thinks this case will be a piece of spamoni.

Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* PHO-09Jun15-166363
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Nice profile :] Start, please.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:00 pm

With his assignment, Vinny hit the street store to get more...blended in clothes. He walked out sporting some sunglasses and started off to look for one of the members who could vouche him into the gang.

Eventually he found the guy. Not to bright but he had good sense of humor to say the least.

" So why should I doz you a favor. What you gonna offer me" The mobster said

" Cause if you gets me in I'll make it worth yer while" Vinny said with a practiced tongue.

" What we talkin' bout. 100-200 smakeroos?" The guy said

" Try a 350. We speakin the same language 'ere? " Vinny said

" C'orse wez are. we're a speakin a great language, eh? Meet me at Gracy street in an 'our and I'll take ye to the place. Gotta blind fold ya cuz we don't like snitches ye see?" the guy said

" I don't see" Vinny grinned

" I Like this guy! He's got a great humor! You're gonna fint in great, don't worry bout it. I'm gonna gets you in good with da boss." He said pounding his back with a large muscled hand that almost knocked vinny over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:08 pm

"Are you ready?" Monica asked, walking towards Angelina with long, silver scissors.

Angelina took in a big breath and then nodded her head. Reaching back she removed the hair tye and undid the braid she had been wearing. Her long ebony locks cascaded down her back, nearly past her waist. While Angelina had previously prided her hair as being one of her true beauties she knew that times were changing and that it was time to bob her hair just as everyone else was doing.

Her father probably wouldn't like it. Despite having raised her for most of her life to act as a boy (until her mother finally stepped in when she got her period for the first time) her father had always had a fondness for her hair, just as he liked her mother's hair. He was protective of his daughter and many her speculated he had made her act as a boy for so long so that no boys would be attracted to her. As the years had passed on though she had developed a woman's body which was only amplied by her voluptious Italian genes. Now the next to follow the trends would be to cut her long hair which at times made her look very innocent and sport the short hair of a woman.

"Yes..." she breathed in, nodding her head. The room was soon filled with the sounds of snipping and heavy breathing.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Vinny met the with mobster at the street corner. He was blinde folded and was lead to the place of the boss.

" Hey Boss we gots a new fish!" The guy said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:20 pm

(Am I the mob boss?)

"What do you think?" Monica asked, turning Angelina around so that she could see her reflection in the mirror. Angelina's eyes widened and she reahced her hand up to touch her hair. It was much shorter now and when she looked down she squirmed abit seeing all of her hair on the floor.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:37 pm

( yeah)

Vinny waited nerviously. This was the moment of truth if he was in or not. Heneeded tobe in so he could take down the boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:01 pm

(*sighs* Fine, but I'm a terrible man.)

Victor Delvecchio looked up from his glass of wine, a bored expression on his face. Tipping up his fedora hat he examined the man who stood before him. Right away Victor could tell that the man was of Italian blood and he felt the pride swell in his chest seeing such a fine specimen of what was by far the best race of man on the planet. "Vic Delvecchio," he said, offering him his hand. "I have not had the pleasure of making your aqqauintance before, do tell who you are."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm

( I don't think he'll be in the picture alot so it doesn't matter a whole lot.)

Vinny took his hand in a firm handshake, " I'm Victor Montello. Or Vinny works just fine." he said. He never used his real last name because his last name was known to the newspapers and police force and anyone could be a Victor.
Vinny was tall and his waist lean. his shoulders broad and chest tough with well sculped abs and pectorals that showed through the white on his clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Victor was impressed by the younger Victor's (or Vinny) firm handshake and was about to ask for his previous credentials before the door to his office opened and his daughter came bounding in.

"Daddy!" Angelina cried, walking over to her father and throwing her arms about his neck. She wanted to go out that night and would need a bit of money- she knew that she would get some if she cuddled up to her father. "Do you like my hair cut?" she asked, propping herself up on the desk, narrowly missing Vinny.

"A-angelina!" Victor cried, looked at his daughter with a flabberghasted expression. "How many times have I told you to stay out of my study?!"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:58 pm

Vinny backed up leaving room for father and daughter. He was slightly amused but his face remained stone cold and very professional and of course very poliet. He did not speak against this interuption only showed respect for the Boss' family. He removed his hat upon the presence of the young woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:05 pm

"Daddy, I'm going out tonight and I need a little bit of money." Angelina carried on, ignoring her father's previous question. She saw that this bothered her father who came from a strict Italian family that did not tolerate insolence from the younger members. Sighing softly, she bowed her head. "You told me to stay out of your Study..." she answered softly, deciding to add a few tears into the equation. "But I missed you so much and I really needed to see you!" she cried, whimpering a bit and wiping at some tears, smearing her make up a bit.

Victor sighed and took his daughter's hand, patting it softly. "There, there Bella. It's alright. You need to listen to the rules, though." he added, trying not to be a total softy infront of the newest prospective member of his gang.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 pm

Vinny stood there emotionless not even watching. This wasn't his buisness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Eventually Victor ended up giving his daughter a generous sum of money and sent her off on her way. Sighing softly to himself he called for Vinny to step forward once more and to continue business. "What skills can you bring to the table, Vinny?" Victor asked, lighting a cigar.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:29 pm

" I'm a people person" Vinny smiled in a sort of sly way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Victor raised a brow at this statement and exhaled some smoke before asking him, "Define people person." It was true that he was intersted in having such a worthy man join his gang but he needed to be stronger than that and not just let someone join because they could trick him with pretty words that didn't really mean anything.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:55 pm

" You see your hit man right there? He tends to favor his right leg when standing. I'm guessing some sort of injury as a child and it not properly healing has made his left ankle vulnerable. Now If I was in a fight with him I would use that as an advantage since he is such a big guy." He said like it was common knowlege.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:07 pm

"Oh!" Victor laughed, clapping his hands in appreciation. "Very well done. It would do of great use to us to have someone like you on our side." He grinned and then offered his hand, "I would like to welcome you into my humble family." he said, gripping Vinny's hand and shaking it. "This is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:37 pm

Vinny shook his hand " Thank you, if I may say so, Boss." He smiled. " I will be more than happy to do any job you have in mind that can use my skill to good use. My services are loyal to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:52 pm

With that Vinny was then dismissed as the hour started to grow late. Soon Victor would be returning to spend the evening with his wife. Despite the hard facade that he tried to put on he was very much a family man who was only really a mob boss because of the choices he had made in the past that he could not turn away from now in the future as a man who had built his adult life on the mafia.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 pm

( I don't know what to reply with(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 pm

(Angela to the rescue!!! ^-^)
"I would be very much honored if you would join me and my family for dinner tonight, as the newest member of our gang." Victor pressed on, pausing to examine his ornate pinky ring. "My wife makes the best stramboli and if I can get my daughter to oblidge, she makes the absolute best tiramisu." He was a very open man who wanted his gang to be close like family. No one stabbed family in the back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Vinny looked upon the Boss with his dark Italian chocolate brown eyes and smiled, " I would be very delighted to join you, sir."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*   Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private* Empty

Back to top Go down

Booze It Up Ya Ugly Mugz! Nyeah See Nyeah Nyeah! *private*
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next