The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Matthew laughed as he reached the end and held on, watching as she did the same. "Then really, what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:50 pm

"Nothing, really. I'm just happy," she smiled, making little waves as she swam in a circle.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 pm

"Well, this happiness period may just have to end early.." Matthew said as he lost his smile. He felt something, and it wasn't good. "Stay if you'd like. I gotta talk to Lucan." he said as he got out and rushed out of the pool area.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:57 pm

She frowned and watched him leave, then sighed, diving down to get her shirt. She got out of the pool and rung her clothes out before finding a towel and wrapping it around her. She should just stop saying she's happy. Every time she did, it seemed, Matthew or someone had to end it and it was back to business. Maybe this was just the life of a warrior and his mate, or maybe it was just because there was a war going on. Either way, she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Matthew didn't like it either, but something had told him that something was up. Of course, he was right as soon as he went to the meeting room and saw most of the warriors there except one in particular, the now father of a newborn baby boy. He chuckled a bit, knowing that the warrior must really be buzzing with joy. Lucan had begun to explain to them that they'll have to work over time, gather Intel and especially make sure to tie up any loose ends. The warriors understood what he meant by loose ends, and it wasn't going to be clean.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Jasmine went to their room and took a warm shower and put some dry clothes on, towel-drying her hair.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:58 pm

For the next few weeks, Matthew had been in and out of the facility along with the other warriors. He had yet to mention what Lucan had assigned to him and the others, all that they were just "patrolling". Obviously it was more than just that. After almost three weeks straight, Matthew came into their room and looking ragged and bloody. He didn't glance at her as it was obvious what kind of state he was in. His pupils were slits, his fangs now were protruding against his lips as if they were going to pop through, he was feeling like hell.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:21 am

Jasmine frowned every morning when he came home looking like he'd been ripped a new one. She knew they weren't just patrolling, and it pissed her off that they wouldn't tell the breedmates exactly what was going on. She let her mate go calm down and get rid of his bloodlust before she went to heal his wounds and make sure he was alright. She was going to have a talk with Lucan, if Gabrielle didn't get there first.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:25 am

Matthew sighed as after an hour of showering under hot water, he came out with a towel around his waist and sat on the end of the bed. His body looked stiff, he had a few marks all over from random (and very lucky) shots by rogues and their human spies. It had all been an all out war almost on the streets at night. He hadn't taken into accord just how frustrated Jasmine was and how close she came to a breaking point. Gabrielle too had been just as tense if not all the women. Of course Lucan could avoid his mate, he was practically the only head that could be trusted right now in reference to the dark havens and others of the order for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:32 am

Jasmine didn't even ask to know what happened. She just kissed her mate's cheek and laid down in the bed, her back to him, successfully keeping herself from crying. To say the very least, she couldn't wait until the damn war was over, so she could actually spend time with her mate instead of worrying about him all the time.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:38 am

Matthew grunted, sighing again. He knew their bond was diminishing if not painfully and slowly because of how she acted just then. He looked over his shoulder at her and stayed silent. "Jasmine..." he muttered, reaching over and laying his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:51 am

"What," she asked him, only moving her head to look back at him. She'd love nothing more than to lay in his arms while she slept, but she'd been feeling more distant from him the past few weeks. After all, she hadn't gotten to spend any time with him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:54 am

Matthew felt the distance and it was as raw as the blood that spilled onto him from the deaths of those rogues he killed that night. He gulped, not sure what to say. He was unsure. "I....I'm sorry." he muttered gently, his fangs now retracting slowly from the lack of anger to reel them to come out. "Honestly...I feel sorry for dragging you into this world...for bearing that mark."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 11:59 am

"My birthmark is not your fault," she said, turning back. She felt a hole grow in her heart. Was he sorry that they were mates, as well? If he hadn't dragged her into this world, she'd still be struggling to keep the payments on her apartment and refusing to ask her aunt for money. Now her aunt was gone, having been turned into a Minion and her master killed. She had no family, aside from her mate, the other breedmates, and their mates.
God, how things had changed...
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 10:22 pm

Matthew felt that he had ruffled her feathers just by asking that. He rubbed her shoulder and closed his eyes as he pressed his lips to it. "It's selfish of me...to have made you my mate so...fast. We rushed out of heat..but..it's even more selfish that I don't give one good damn that I did it." he muttered, sighing. He felt both guilty yet not even that much ashamed for making her his. Still, how things went, her aunt, her life...all went down the drain. Now their future was riding in the balance of how the order will handle things abroad due to the darkhavens and their leaders, their involvement with Lucan's brother's betrayal and the rise of the ancient.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 2:36 am

"If you really do regret making me your mate," she murmured, her voice steady for the moment, "Then you would scrub all my memories and take me back home. But nothing I knew is there anymore. My aunt is dead, my clinic is most likely torn down, my apartment sold. I have nothing. But don't keep me out of pity. Don't keep me out of guilt. Don't you dare to even think it."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:25 pm

Matthew grunted again, now feeling a bit insulted himself. "I don't keep you out of pity nor do I regret taking you as my mate. I only regret the circumstances..which is my constant being away at night..while you're here by your lonesome, even with the women here." he explained, pulling her close to him by the waist and breathing over her ear. "I love you with all my heart..." he whispered, kissing the edge softly and sighing. He then closed his eyes, his hand folding over her own.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:35 am

She cuddled close to him, holding onto his hand as if it were her lifeline. "I love you, too," she whispered. "I'm sorry. I just miss you. A lot."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 10:25 am

Matthew nodded, understanding fully where her frustrations came. "I'm sorry for the way I've been coming back lately..flustered and angry. It's..just a lot to deal with. Lucan is really pounding us hard about finding information for those abroad that are helping us..especially about any other ancients that may be hiding under this earth." he explained, nuzzling her neck and not even taking notice to how close he was to her pulse.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 2:26 am

"Let me help," she murmured. "I've been practicing, keeping track of all of you as you go off all different directions. It's harder when you get farther apart, but it helps me push myself."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 pm

"Practicing?" Matthew asked, keeping his head well where it was, but still as a statue.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 pm

She nodded. "Just to make sure you're all alright. It's getting harder," she noted to prove she knew. "They're still coming in big groups."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:01 am

Matthew stared, wondering just what else she was up to. "Who is? Rather, what's coming?" he asked, his hand squeezing hers tightly for worry of his mate. Honestly, it was damn scary thinking that some sort of crazy blood thirsty army of bloodsuckers wanting to kill all humans basically and drain them. What a nice world to look forward to, eh?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 11:06 am

"More rogues," she said. "There doesn't seem to be an end to them...."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm

((So shall we restart my good friend? :3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~   Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~ - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight Breed Rp- Bean and †MoonlightSonata† only~
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next