The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Song and a Rhyme

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:13 am

Angry tears were rolling down her cheeks as she drove off to Nathaniel's house. He had left his address with the paper incase there had been a need to have an interview or photo shoot at his house. Once she reached his house she got out of the car, slamming the door shut. Walking over to the door she hammered at his door several times before actually picking up a rock and throwing it to one of the window parts of the door. "YOU SON OF A BITCH!" she shrieked. "LET ME IN!"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 am

Nathaniel jumped, hearing the window break. "What the fuck!?" he yelled, getting up and looking through the window. It was Mandy!? "What the hell are you doing!?" he yelled, which was probably a mistake. "I swear, I'll call the cops!" he warned as he showed her his cellphone as he was threatening to dial 911. Luckily most of his neighbors were out or on vacation so they wouldn't be alarmed. "What the hell is your problem!?" he asked, staring at her through the break in the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:20 am

"H-how dare you!" she cried out, angrilly gripping at the door handle and trying to open it. As Mandy looked into his eyes, she found herself tearing up more. "H-how could you...!!" Her heart felt like it was breaking all over again from all of those years ago. He had known how much her grandmother had meant to her and how much it had meant when he had comforted her afterwards. The tears spilled down from her cheeks and she looked down and cried silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:26 am

Nathaniel felt his own heart ache as he saw her crying. Those tears were all too familiar as they brought up certain memories. He opened the door, helping her up and into his own home. He sighed, having her sit on the couch. "Just what the fuck is it that brought you here to smash my window? Huh? Tell me one good reason I shouldn't call the cops for property damage." he said harshly as he started to clean up the pieces of his window on the tile floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:29 am

Mandy vaguely went through the motions of being pulled into the house and walked over to the couch. She curled into a ball, crying softly as he sneered at her and asked her why she had broken his window. "What gave you the right to use my grandmother's death in your music video?" she asked him, her voice wobbly and almost hard to understand due to her crying. "What gave you the right to use a moment so personal to me and put that... that girl in the role of me?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:32 am

Nathaniel felt his eyes tear up a bit, but he bit his lip hard and kept the tears back enough to talk well. "It was a moment that was personal to me as well...the song was for someone I loved with all my heart, it just happened to be Sarah that I love with all my heart today. Just like you love Simon with all your heart. That's all. It wasn't anything to insult you, but oh well. You don't know shit about me...not anymore. So.." he said, shaking his head and cursing as his hand was cut by one of the larger pieces of glass, a small cut across his hand. He couldn't help but stare at the blood that dripped onto his tile floor, scoffing. "Just go back to Simon...alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:34 am

She had been hurt the first time when she had heard his song on the radio, though she hadn't wanted to admit it. No one had written her a song before and at the time it had been the sweetest thing in the world and had meant a lot to her. Getting up from the couch, she wiped at a few stray tears, her make up ruined. "You can tell yourself that the song is for Sarah," she scoffed at the name, "all that you want. But that song will always be for me." Shaking her head, she left the house, slamming the door, making more glass fall. Sighing, she went to her car and drove off.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 am

Nathaniel scoffed, about to argue back but soon the door was slammed closed. He gritted his teeth, slamming his fist into the pieces of glass, not caring if some embedded into his hand. He shuddered, tears falling as he stared down. "Fuuck!" he screamed, slamming his fist one more time and holding his head with the other hand. He shook, choking and soon letting those tears fall all the more faster. "Shit..why the hell did I....God!" he got up, his hand shaking with both pain and anger. What now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:40 am

In the past hour Mandy knew that she had succeeded in making a royal mess of things. She would eventually have to explain Nathaniel to Simon and she also needed to worry about Nathaniel pressing charages for her throwing a rock through the window in his door. Sighing, she stopped off at the apartment that she shared with Simon and decided to take a long cold shower to clear her mind.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:44 am

Nathaniel panted as he washed his cut up hand, then wrapping it in bandages. He sighed, staring at himself in the mirror in the bathroom, his eyes red from crying so hard. He never thought he was capable of such emotions again..not after so many years. "Mandy...god...jesus, what the hell did I do to even meet her in the first place? I feel like crap..." he said, chuckling sarcastically as he tried to make himself feel better. He knew it was useless. Simon had seen how she looked, but he stood quiet and watched as she went straight to the bathroom to take her shower. "Mandy...Jeez..what did this idiot do to you again?" he muttered to himself, glaring at the tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:47 am

She caught a glance of herself in the mirror and almost started crying again when she saw how awful she looked. Her eyes were red and puffy and her make up was all over the place. Brushing some hair out of her eyes, she sighed and then stripped out of her clothes before stepping into the shower. Breathing in, she let the cold water run over her body, relaxing her and making her feel much better.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:50 am

After a while, Simon knocked on the door, opening it. He didn't care if she didn't want him in there, he wanted to be. "Babe..what happened? Where did you go?" he asked, feeling that she took a cold shower. "Baby..please, tell me." he said, hoping she would confide in him. "I know it's Daniel....but, did he hurt you?" he continued, pulling the curtain away a bit enough to look at her. As Simon tried to comfort her, Sarah had just come back home, seeing the crashed window. "Nathaniel?" she called out, worried that someone had gone nuts enough to actually go after him. "Honey!?" she said, now panicking until she saw him on the couch, staring at his bandaged hand. "What happened?" she asked, falling to her knees and looking at his hand with great worry. "I....Nothing, I fell and then my hand just hit the window. It's nothing.." he said, obviously faking since his voice didn't sound so hot. He was weak..he couldn't talk much at all because he felt heartless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 am

Mandy was leaned against one of the walls of the shower, the water just pouring down on her hair and then down her body. She was a bit more relaxed, though she still looked a mess, her make up still on despite the water. Looking up at Simon, it was obvious how much in pain she was, her depressed eyes and make up and tear stained face an obvious give away. "He's a bastard..." she answered quietly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:08 am

Simon stared at her, knowing she was in full pain. He sighed, taking off his shirt and pants, leaving only the boxers. He didn't care, he was going in there to comfort her. He got in, shivering as the cold water hit his skin. He turned it so the water would then turn warm, taking Mandy into his arms. "I know..but you're better than he is. Know that. You're with me, not him anymore.." he said, kissing her face all over tenderly as a lover only could. Nathaniel couldn't really explain anything to Sarah, he didn't know how to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:12 am

Mandy watched him as he started to undress, sighing softly. As he stepped into the shower, she reached out for him and rested her hands on his shoulder. "Oh, Simon." she murmured, closing her eyes as he kissed her gently on the face. Simon was such a good man and he took siuch good care of her. Why had she waited so long to let him into her life like this?

"Baby?" Sarah asked, looking into Nathaniel's eyes. She didn't know much about Mandy except that she had been someone that Nathaniel had dated. Nathaniel had hardly touched upon the fact that they had been a serious couple or even that the music video she had performed in had been based off of an actual event between the two. Of course she didn't realize that Mandy fit into this situation at all. "Baby, let me take care of you." she murmured worriedly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:18 am

Simon hugged her tightly, nuzzling her neck and kissing her bare shoulder. "You ok?" he whispered, obvious worry in his voice. His hands rubbed her back as he tried to relax her. Obviously he cared for her. "I'm sorry for what happened.." he added, kissing her softly on her lips.

Nathaniel grunted. "Nah, I'm ok...Promise. I just was clumsy, as usual." he chuckled weakly, sitting up a bit and patting the space beside him. "Sit with me?" he asked softly, smiling a bit. He felt better with Sarah around, but sometimes he felt like they were fighting more to keep some sort of relationship between them than just sailing with the flow. But still, she was there for him. That's love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 am

"It isn't your fault, Simon." she murmured, closing her eyes as she felt his warm breath against her neck as he kissed her shoulder. Opening her eyes, she looked at him gently before kissing him back. Simon was a good man and he would offer her a stable and happy life filled with the kind of marriage that she had always dreamt about as a child. He was a kind man and he had helped her through a lot, especially through her devastating break up with Nathaniel. When they had eventually slept with one another, despite the way his one friend made it sound sleezy, Mandy had viewed it as rejuvenating, as if she had been changed.

Sarah smiled and nodded her head. "Of course." she murmured, sitting down beside him and resting her head on his shoulder. While she wasn't the brightest crayon in the box Sarah did her best to take care of Nathaniel. She had been accustomed to brief flings before when she had ben younger and Nathaniel was the longest relationship she'd ever had. Of course she cared about him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:28 am

Simon stared into her eyes before she kissed him back. He could see only pain, and a tiny bit of her reaching out for someone to help her through this. So far, it's him. It always will be until he draws his last breath. He held her against him, not in a suggestive way, but in a way to where she understood that he loved her, that he'd be there for her. "I love you.." he muttered against her lips, the water still running over them.

Nathaniel sighed, resting his head on hers. She did take good care of him, even though she wasn't as attentive as he hoped she would be she was when the time came. "What do you think of me?" he asked, his voice slowly regaining strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 1:33 am

Her eyes were half lidded and she was starting to lose a sense of reality. Simon was an ovelry adventurious Fabio or Adonis and deep down Mandy knew that he never would be. Even with this in mind, however, she knew how she felt about him. "I love you too." she whispered, kissing him gently. Wrapping her arms around him, she smiled and closed her eyes, kissing him deeply.

Sarah was quiet, mostly because she didn't know how to answer. While she had been loose as a teen and in her early adult years she had never been loose with her words or her feelings; she had never told anyone that she loved them before. "I like that I like you a lot," she murmured quietly, holding his hand in her own. "I think that I might even," she blushed, "love you." She hadn't told him that she had loved him before.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 am

Simon was just a tame but adventurous man. He couldn't help how he felt towards her, especially in terms of intimacy. He smiled as he heard those same words come from her lips, hugging her all the more closely to her. He held her against the wall, pulling away and kissing her neck. "What did that bastard do to you?" he asked, obviously angry.

Nathaniel was surprised that she said that. Even his friends who knew her for a while said that she was usually not even with a guy longer than a month enough to say that she loved them. She didn't say things lightly. "Really?" he asked, a bit excited. Though really..a part of him was more less excited for the fact that she finally said she loved him. It was like it meant nothing or just wasn't enough. Mandy affected him, and her words definitely scarred his thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:30 am

Mandy gently pushed back some bangs that had gotten in his eyes and looked at him gently. She knew that Nathaniel using an actual, personal event in his music video was actually good grounds for her to sue him but she didn't want that. Simon would of course be ready to sue him at the drop of a hat, but she felt that in the end she didn't want to go through that because it would only mean having to see Nathaniel more, even if it was in court. "He used some personal against me." she answered softly, kissing him once more. It would be best to get Simon's mind off of it- he had always hated Daniel and would love the chance to ruin him.

Sarah was surprised to find herself saying it though she knew that it was true. She had been with Nathaniel for a long time now and she was actually happy with him, not constantly thinking about breaking it off so that she could jump in bed with another guy. It had been months since her mind had even entertained the thought of wanting to sleep with another man or that Nathaniel was starting to bore her. "Yes," she answered truthfully, looking over at him shyly. She was not virginal to pleasures of the flesh but she was to matters of the heart.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:47 am

Simon grunted, wanting to spark his opinion. "Then sue his ass, I'll do it for you." he muttered against her lips. Even if she didn't want to see him again, even in court, eventually in life she may see him again. It was inevitable. He sighed, knowing he shouldn't keep mentioning Daniel, it was a huge scar for her in which he just reopened without warning and care. He despised him.

Nathaniel chuckled, sighing. "I didn't think you thought of me like that.." he said, not sure whether he wanted to say so himself. He felt like he was lying if he tried to say it now. He needed time to think, about everything. He knew that Simon would try to get Mandy to sue him, and obviously it could ruin his own reputation. He didn't need that. He couldn't afford the cost of a ruined reputation and the label "asshole" across his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Simon was rich and could easily afford the kind of lawyer who could have the case won in no time. Mandy was an emotional wreck after seeing the music video and that could easily be used as evidence towards personal suffering after using likenesses to an actual event that had happened. Even with the perfect case placed in front of her she still found that she didn't want to sue Nathaniel. "I'd rather spend my time with you than in court." she finally said, gently kissing down his neck.

Sarah hadn't even realized until recently her true feelings for Nathaniel. About a week ago a totally gorgeous and wealthy man had offered her the key to his hotel room after catching one of her photo shoots. Had it been during one of her other previous flings she would have happily dumped her then boyfriend as she was stepping into the man's bed. This time around, however, she found herself throwing the keys in his face and walking away offended.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Simon closed his eyes, exposing more of his neck and sighing. Why did Daniel have to be such a bastard? He was the worst ex a woman could have, literally. He breathed in deeply and turned her face to look at him with a tender hand. "Do you have any sort of feelings for him? Anything left over?" he asked, worried and also a bit jealous. He just needed to know that she was his, that he won't take her away.

Nathaniel hugged Sarah, kissing her softly. Sure, he didn't say it back, but he enjoyed her company. She learned lots of things from him, and he just..learned to let go of things. "Do you really want to be with me?" he asked, staring into her eyes. He needed someone, someone to be there for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm

"I'm marrying you, Simon." Mandy whispered, gently kissing his collarbone. It was true that for a very long time she had seen herself marrying Daniel and being his wife but she just couldn't picture it now. "I know that Daniel and I used to be a really serious couple but it just isn't like that anymore." she assured him, nuzzling him gently.

Sarah knew that she and Nathaniel didn't have the story book romance. It was still a bit awkward to say that they loved one another and some times it was true that the relationship was more sexual than emotional. Sighing softly, Sarah nuzzled into him. She wasn't angry that he wouldn't say that he loved her mostly because she understand just how strong that word was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Song and a Rhyme
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next