The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Song and a Rhyme

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Simon sighed in relief, smiling. "Yeah...I just worry that he's going to try to force his way into your life again." he said, holding her loosely. "We should get out of the water, you're getting pruney." he chuckled, turning off the water and shivering a bit. He always got cold easily. Still, he was reassured that she wouldn't let him in, not again.

Nathaniel remained silent, not wanting to sound needy. He looked at his hand again, being reminded again of her words. Damn, I just had to make it just for her..instead of profit it's just a headache and a bitchy conscious right now. He thought, shaking his head and sighing. "So how was your sister?" he asked softly, closing his eyes and hoping to forget earlier events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 am

Mandy laughed and gently brushed some of Simon's damp hair from her eyes. "Alright, Sweetheart." she cooed, shutting off the water and opening the curtain. She reached for the towel on the rack and started to dry him off, chuckling when she saw how his boxers were sagging off. "Are you sure you want to get dressed right away?" she teased, winking and stepping out of the shower.

"Oh, it's the darndest thing!" Sarah said thoughtfully, sitting up straight. "As she was dropping me off here some crazy brunette cut us off in traffic. Oh, my God!" Sarah giggled a bit. "She looked like a wreck! Tears running down her face, her make up a mess!" She shook her head and then chuckled. "It's amazing how some people allow themselves to look in public.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:25 pm

Simon laughed, rolling his eyes and holding her to him. "Well, I'm only somewhat clothed...." he said, kissing her neck and smiling. "What are you suggesting?" he asked, grabbing a towel as well and drying her off.

Nathaniel twitched, remembering that the crazy brunette was his ex. God, did she say anything to her? He sighed, shaking his head. And she looked like a wreck..of course she would. He ruined a moment for her, something that was special and dear to her. He nodded, chuckling weakly. "Yeah...amazing." he said, looking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:10 pm

Mandy giggled as he kissed down her neck and started to towel her off. "Why, I am only suggesting that you take good care of your wife to be tonight." she grinned and kissed him gently on the lips, letting her hands move down his back. She wanted to forget the video and Daniel and revel in a future that she would share with Simon who was Daniel's polar opposite.

Of course Sarah had no way of knowing that this Nathaniel's ex girlfriend- it wasn't as if he spent the whole time talking about his exes. Yawning, she curled up beside him and rested her head in his lap. "Are you alright, Nate?" she asked softly, looking up at him thoughtfully. His first music video had aired and he looked so unhappy on what should have been a very happy occasion!
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:14 am

Simon grunted, picking her up in his arms and chuckling. "Good care? Hm, that sounds just about right." he mumbled against her neck as he carried her to their bedroom. He wanted to just forget that Daniel was even breathing at the moment. He would also make sure she knew that he was there for her, good and bad. He kissed her softly once they landed on the bed and pulled away just an inch from her lips. "You really still want to marry me?" he asked, wanting to make sure she wasn't hesitant.

Nathaniel looked down at her and sighed. "Eh..sorta not. That crazy lady...uh..she's an old friend, she freaked out about the video." he mumbled, clearing his throat and looking away. "Either way, she's out of our lives, so don't worry about it." he said, closing his eyes and sighing. "You wanna go out? Watch a movie or something?" he asked, smiling a bit at her. Honestly, he wanted to be left alone, but, he also needed something to get Mandy off his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:42 am

Mandy looked up at him as he asked her and this and nodded her head. "Of course I do, Simon." Up until her meeting with Nathaniel she'd had cold feet about marrying Simon. Now that she had seen Nathaniel again and learned just how cold and heartless he was she was griwubg reaffirmed with the fact that while perhaps Simon wasn't exactly the love of her life he was someone who she loved and was with happy with.

Sarah pouted when he mentioned going out to see a movie mostly because while she was slowly starting to say that she loved him she did not want a boring, domestic relationship. "Oh, sure." she giggled, tossing some hair over her shoulder. "There is this adorable movie that came out. It looks like it's a chick flick but I'm sure that you'll like it..." She'd already seen it with her friends and she knew that he would hate it.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Simon smiled warmly, kissing her again and knowing that she was his. Always. Obviously, with Daniel coming into her life again, she seemed to be all the more enthused about marrying him. Of course, he hoped she wasn't getting cold feet before, but alas, that thought long passed. "I love you.." he whispered, kissing her neck and finally giving in, taking care of both their needs.

Nathaniel grunted. A chick flick? Really? He sighed, shaking his head. "Forget it, god. Let's just uh...go out to a club then. Later tonight?" he asked, smiling. He knew she didn't like much going out for a night so...planned. It was boring and he understood that. Still, at the moment, Mandy's words kept repeating over and over in his head and he most likely would've loved if someone were to knock him out. Just for a few hours...maybe a day or two. Is that so bad? Some peace?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 2:45 pm

While it was true that the thought of a routine with him horrified her because it normally cemented a boring relationship she also didn't like the thought of going out too much because it took away from the physical aspects of their relationship which had been chart topping when they had first started to go out. "Alright." she pouted, a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Nathaniel grunted. God how he hated her indecisiveness! He couldn't read minds! "Ok, what do you want to do?" he asked, aggravated and already pissed off due to earlier events. Honestly, the physical aspects were taken care of but it seems to be the only things that are taken care of. Emotionally..eh...roller coaster, really. She wasn't a scholar but she isn't stupid either. He sighed, looking away, waiting on her answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:38 pm

She wasn't used to being yelled at like this by any of her boyfriends in the past so it was a shock to her that Nathaniel was getting snippy with her. It was true that he was sexy and had an alright rising career but in many aspects he was still out of her league and he should have been the one quick to recognize that she needed to be kept happy by him just as much as he needed her to keep him happy. "Nothing if I have to be around your woe is me ass." she spat, getting up from the couch. "Call me when you're not being such a dickless pussy." she said, grabbing her phone and leaving the house.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 9:55 am

Nathaniel growled, ignoring her damned insults. "Whatever! You fu*king jumpy wh*re!" he hissed as he before the door was slammed shut. Screw Sara. She wasn't worth the headaches and constant nagging. She wasn't real, she was just a fake and she knew it. He sighed, throwing the pillow from the couch to the wall in anger and sat down. "Goddammit, I was just fine and then she comes in and gets my hand all cut up, then the damn idiot comes in all happy and oblivious. Wow, what a damn day." he continued on, holding his head in his hands. "I was just a dumb ass trying to get...payback. Instead I got my own ass in line and dealt with by my ex, who is gonna marry this idiot who was always trying to get her from me." He grunted, shaking his head and staying on his couch, ignoring calls from his manager and whoever else had the balls to call him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:17 pm

(Before you say anything, YES. I know I took my time replying. Sorry.)

Most of Sara's relationships had been physical and short, not long and monogamous with hardly any action. It meant a lot to her that she was in such a long relationship with Nathaniel, but even with that said Sara was a very selfish and childish person and didn't really comprehend that relationships were meant to be give and take and that sometimes it was more about what your partener was feeling emotionally as oposed to physically. As she drove off in her car she felt a twang in her heart, guilty for what she had said, though it confused her.

Mandy yawned softly and rolled on to her belly. She smiled when she felt her cheek against Simon's shoulder. Moving up a bit she kissed his cheek and then rested her head on his chest. It was amazing how he had been able to take care of her or even stand her when she had been such an emotional mess before. Admittedly Nathaniel hadn't been a total bastard to her when they had been dating but as they'd started to near the end of their relationship he'd started to get annoyed with her mood swings and had even let her know of this on several occasions.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:01 pm

((I wasn't gonna say anything o-o...I apologize ><, I'll just be the patient person I am))

It's easier to just state it: Men and Women just aren't meant to get along and if they do, there's something wrong. Of course, that's what Nathaniel always thought after the last few months with Mandy. She had acted up and all that jazz, he didn't want to deal with it. He sighed as he decided to take a shower himself. He needed to get out. He needed to go party with his buddies and just have a good time. After getting dressed in a good attire for going to a club (something presentable in case paparazzi show up), he called his best friends, Mike and Frank, to invite them to party the night away. Of course they agreed, knowing they'd get women quickly. He hadn't even texted Sara, to tell her where he was going or anything. She could come back if she wanted to, he was gonna go have fun for once.

Simon had closed his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath as he then looked at his beautiful bride. "Hm...you feel better now?" he grinned, kissing her head and holding her close with his arm around her. At the beginning, when he had even gotten the guts to ask her out, she was skeptical. She theorized that every other man had to be like Daniel, which really sucked for him but eventually, after a few dates and arguments, he had proven he wasn't like him. He was different. He may have a temper and may not want to deal with things like she does, but he listened, he obeyed, he cared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:05 pm

Mandy smiled and nodded her head, "Mhm." She had been skeptical of Simon not only because she had grown to mistrust men because of Daniel but also because he hadn't really seemed to be her type of guy. At the time she was into people like Daniel and when someone so clean cut and, well, geeky like Simon had come her way she hadn't been sure what to think. He had been her friend, but he hadn't been boyfriend material.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 5:16 pm

Well it seemed he proved her wrong. Only then did Simon try so hard, now he was much more relaxed but of course, he was good to Mandy. He always wanted to take her out, get ahead of things to make them more special. He closed his eyes and sighed. "This is the life. Just wait til we marry, ah, that honeymoon is gonna be sweet." he grinned, already thinking of what he would book for their honeymoon.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 11:23 pm

BUUUMP~ :annoyed
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:32 am

I now pronounce this thread....as dead? :crying
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 8:32 pm

BUUUUUMPP :sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Eventually, even though it seemed impossible, life moved on. Mandy got over her anger with Nathaniel, though she did recieve a bouqet and an apology from his publicist somewhere inbetween her planning for the wedding and work in journalism. The big day was approaching quickly and with the weather chancing to freezing and white she knew that she would get the perfect winter wedding that she'd wanted since she had been a little girl. Her only problem was that even with a supporting man like Simon by her side she didn't feel like things were going the right way.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:08 pm

As it rolled in to almost a week before the wedding, Simon had called Mandy during his lunch break to check in on how things were doing in terms of food and such for the reception. He truly was excited and he almost couldn't catch on to how she felt. For him, things were going the right way. He was getting the girl he always loved! Why wouldn't he be happy? But of course, he began noticing more and more that she wasn't comfortable, with something. "Mandy, is something just gnawing at your brain? You don't seem too happy..lately."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun May 15, 2011 12:35 pm

:crying It's dead!? What a shame TT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:39 pm

Mandy was going over the fonts for name plates for the tables at the reception when he asked her if she was alright. Biting her lip she wiped at some sweat from her brow and sighed. They had been spending the past few days going over the last of the details for the wedding and she was practically crossed eyes with exhaustion. This also didn't help her relieve her feelings of cold feet. While Simon was dear and charming to her she was growing weary of just how kind he was and how he seemed to only have her best interest in mind. It seemed too perfect, eerily perfect like just before a storm. "Ah, I'm fine." she mumbled, placing down the catalouge of fonts. "I just need to go out for a breather..." Excusing herself she got up and put on her flip flops and grabbing her keys before walking out of the house, deciding to leave behind her cellphone.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:44 pm

A text soon hit her phone. He just couldn't stand it any longer. They had to talk, even if it killed them. Nathaniel texted her with a heavy heart. sighing as he pressed SEND. 'Can we meet up somewhere? Somewhere private?' Those were the words that he texted on his iphone as he calmly waited for a reply at his place. He couldn't stop thinking of those tears she shed due to his stupid video. Hell, he ended up getting a cut up hand, losing a girlfriend (again), and getting pissy all in one day. That was a record. However, in Simon's head, he was wondering why his beloved was so..distraught. Day by day, she seemed to pull away all the more, like she was getting cold feet or didn't want him near her. Still, when she left, he let her be. He wasn't going to try and suffocate her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:48 pm

It was just as she was placing her cellphone down that the screen lit up with a text message. She was surprised by the name that showed up (perhaps even more surprised with herself for not having removed his number from her phone after their explosive meeting. Shaking her head she cautiously looked over her shoulder as if Simon could somehow see the message from where he was in the living room. Looking back at the screen she decided that perhaps she would feel more at ease with her marriage if she made peace with Nathaniel. "Sure," she texted. "You name the place." After calling goodbye one last time to Simon she left and went to her car in the garage. As she put her car in drive Mandy wondered if she was making a mistake by agreeing to meet him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 EmptySun May 29, 2011 11:00 pm

"How about at the Plaza Hotel?" he texted back, getting into his car and driving off rather quickly. They had to resolve it. They had to. If not, they both would never really just let the peace rest. Not really. "Oh jeez, just what am I doing?" Nathaniel muttered, rubbing his face as he stopped at a light and saw the hotel not too far from his current area. At least paparazzi didn't follow him that much, thankfully. As soon as he got there, he pulled up the hood over his head and put on sunglasses, waiting in the lobby for her. He was anxious as the minutes went by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Song and a Rhyme   A Song and a Rhyme - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Song and a Rhyme
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next