The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:48 pm

"Excuse me?" she asked, looking up from folding the picnic blanket. "Do it...?" She shook her head, her cheeks flushed. "I told my mom that I would be back home in half an hour. I'm not asking for a big production but I want more first time to be more than just 28 minutes in the back of your truck." She sighed softly and went back to folding the blanket. "I didn't think that was asking for much."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:51 pm

"... maybe I can sneak in late at night" he said gently. "or would you rather give me a handjob in my truck.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:53 pm

Becca sighed softly. She didn't want to have sex with Jack that night; She wasn't ready. He wasn't ready either when he thought about it, he was just horny. There was a difference. Sighing softly to herself, she looked up at him and blushed. "I don't know how to..." She'd heard about handjobs and knew what they were but actually giving Jack one wasn't clicking in her head.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:56 pm

"I can show you." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 11:59 pm

"Excuse me?" she said for the second time that night, walking beside him through the park to get to his car. After getting in and putting the picnic basket on the floor in the front she sighed softly and took a seat in the back where the windows were tinted and they wouldn't really be noticed by other people, especially since it was getting darker.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:03 am

Jack got in beside her and kissed her deeply putting her hand on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:05 am

Becca groaned when he crushed his lips against her own and quickly pressed her against the car door. When he put her hand on him she could feel him pulsing and thought that he must really be hurting so she unzipped his pants and moved the flap in his boxers, gasping as she felt him now without any cloth barriors between them, making her feel very naughty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:46 am

Tawny wrapped one arm around Becca as they walked, almost like a hug though in reality so Becca couldn't reach out for Jack. She saw him out of the corner of her eye and shook her head at him, only seeing him as a bastard now.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 11:56 am

Jack drove home feeling really hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:01 pm

By now Tawny and Becca were in the living room and Tawny was pacing the floor while Becca sat nervously on the couch. "Two months!" Tawny stated, bewildered. "Two months and you turn into a dumbass! It makes me wonder if this is the first time! Who else of this idiots that you dated have you opened your legs for? Hmm? Two months, Becca!" Tawny shouted, "For a boy who probably wouldn't be there the next day! ... Two months!" She was furious.

Becca bit her lip and looked down at her hands which were in her lap. Her mother almost never got like this and when she did it was frightening. But even as her mother ranted on she couldn't really feel sorry for what she had done. What her mother was saying almost supported her and Jack except for the last part. They had known eachother for most of their lives- he wasn't just some guy who banged her and would have ignored her the next day. And they'd always felt something for one another far before they had actually started to date.

Clover was in the living room flipping through the channels when she saw her son come in. The first thing she noticed was his scent, which she quickly ignored not wanting to point that out to him right away and open up a Pandora's box. "Um, Jack.." she said, clicking off the TV. "How was your date with Becca?" It was pretty late and whether or not they had consumated their relationship was one thing, but he looked completely miserable.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:08 pm

" Great until Tawney showed up and ruined the night." he said going upstairs feeling horrible. He didn't regret giving himself to Becca. Not one bit. It was Tawney's glare that made him miserable. She knew him and yet she was treating him like some boy Becca just met. He wasn't just some boy. Tawney knew him since they day he was born. He took a shower and cried in the shower so no one would hear his grief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:27 pm

"Tawny?" Clover said, puzzled. Why had Tawny come into the date at all? That was just being way too protective, especially when Becca and Jack had known eachother practically their whole lives. She got up the stairs to talk to him but found he was in the shower. She called Tawny to ask what was going on, but frowned when she got the answering machine.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Jack went to bed crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:36 pm

When he was finally out of the shower Clover was relieved because now she had the chance to talk to him. As she approached his door she was surprised to hear crying and was immediatley angry at Tawny for whatever she had done. "Jack?" she asked hesitanrtly, knocking on his bedroom door. "Honey, can I please come in?"

"You're a disgrace. I'm sending you to live with your aunt at the convent. Maybe then you'll learn sime modesty and morals." And With that tawny left Becca who was suddenly very alert and frightened. Her aunt was a nun who worked at a church practically half way across the country. It was one thing to send her away but to send her so far from Jack where she would be taught that sex before marriage was wrong again and again was unbearable.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:44 pm

"I made love to becca and Tawny is acting like becca slept with a random boy." he whimpered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Clover blinked. Well that was a lot to just be blurted out like that. Sighing, she opened the door and walked into his room. "Oh, Jack," she said softly, sitting at the edge of the bed and gently tousling his hair like she had used to do when he was a little boy. "It really can't be that bad." Of course she was worried that tawny hadn't answered the phone when she had called but Tawny couldn't really think that. Jack was the same boy who carried her home that one time when they were little when she had lost her shoe during the rain, the same guy who was there for her everytime some loser dumped her. Tawny had to know that he loved Becca and that it was so much more than just sex.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:50 pm

"Doesn't she know I love Becca?" he cried,"waiting so long for her to realize that she had me all along?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 12:53 pm

Clover patted his back and sighed. She could see how much this was tearing him apart and she wanted to believe that Tawny was just overreacting because she was just shocked at the moment. "Why don't you go to sleep and then tomorrow when you wake up I'll prepare a nice big breakfast for you? I'll call Tawny tomorrow and clear things up in the morning, ok? Don't stress yourself out, it's too near the holidays for that." Little did either of them know that they next day Becca would be on a plane halfway across the country.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:06 pm

And in the morning when he found out he was bawling his eyes out and pulling at his hair. He wouldn't come out of his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 pm

"Jack, you need to go out of your room!" She sighed softly as she leaned against the door. She understood why he was so depressed but she couldn't just leave him like that. She eventually talked Kevin into taking down Jack's door and then walked into the room. "I know that things are bad..." What an understatement! "But just sitting down and crying isn't going to help anything."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Jack hide his head under his pillows ignoring her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 pm

Clover narrowed her eyes seeing this, clearly annoyed. "Excuse me?" she said, looking down at the pitiful form of her son. "I try to comfort you and this is how I am repaid?" Shaking her head she got up, knowing that she was too angry to talk to him then. Within ten minute she sent in his father, hoping he would be more helpful in this case.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 am

Even his dad was left out in the cold.

" Hun.. he just wants to be left alone." he said gently. " Don't force him to stop grieving... its gonna make him worse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 9:29 am

"Since when has sitting around and bitching about how pitiful your life is ever solved anything?" Clover snapped, sighing angrilly at herself for taking her frustration out on Kevin. "I"m sorry..." she grumbled, pouring herself a cup of tea. Clover had an agressive personality and liked to solve problems head on, not only because she didn't have the patience to dwell in her own self pity but also because it showed the most results.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 1:47 pm

" you know he's as stubborn as you are....just let him chill out." he said gently and sighed going into the den to watch football.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 34 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next