The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:06 pm

" i took a first class jet" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:07 pm

"I-I see..." she whispered, nodding her head. "Did you, erm, lose your clothes or something?" she asked lamely. Turning around she could see the neat pile of his clothes on a stool near the hotel bathroom. Taking in a shaky breath, she shyly took a seat at the foot of the bed. She was tired and stiff, and now thanks to him, excited.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:12 pm

" Of course not" he chuckled. He packed condoms like his mom told him to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:15 pm

Celine blushed shyly and nodded her head. "Then why aren't you wearing them?" she whispered. Looking down at her hands, she tried to calm down. She wasn't used to be this shy, even around Deren. Why was she suddenly so vulnerable? Was it the surprise of seeing him? The happiness of seeing him? Taking a peek at him, she blushed and quickly looked away.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:17 pm

" I t hought you'd enjoy seeing me" he grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:25 pm

"It was certainly surprising." she whispered. He seemed so sure of himself. While Deren had shown sensual, confident behavoir before, it seemed to be in hyper drive today. She felt genuinly shy around him. Gently turning to him, she gently crawled towards him. "Is shy Deren anywhere in there?" she asked softly, brushing some of his blonde hair from his eyes. "Just a tiny bit? Cause that's the Deren I fell in love with." Finally admitting her love for him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:29 pm

Deren smiled gently,"He's been here all this time. He wanted to be Celine's brave knight because he loves her dearly"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Celine smiled softly at him. He had really come all of the way from Massachusets to be with her. Her heart swelled and she knew that she had never felt such a happiness before. "I love you, Deren." she murmured softly, gently pressing her lips to his. Maybe this was what love was. A willingness to do whatever it took to be with the one who made you feel so happy and whole, even if it didn't seem logical.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:38 pm

"I love you too celien" he kissed her deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Celine sighed gently in their kiss. He made her so happy. Kissing him back lovingly, her hands gently trailed down his back. They rested at his hips, and she gently rubbed up at him. Together in Paris. He had come all this way for her to to tell her that he loved her. It was like a dream, a fairytale. How was it possibly happening to her?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Deren moaned softly and rubbed her back kissing her passionatly. Tonight in Paris he would loose his virginity and become her lover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 2:51 pm

It was all too romantic for her to bear. She groaned softly as he rubbed back at her, her hands moving on his hips. Gently she continued to rub him, her lips kissing his sweetly and passionately. The woes that she had been feeling before were gone and she was happy to be with the boy who was able to make her feel such happiness without even trying.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Deren gasped kissing her deeply. " I love you" he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:09 pm

"I love you, too." she gasped softly. Closing her eyes, she kissed him lovingly, continuing to move with him. She carefully led his hands to her blouse, encouraging him to remove it. They were very emotional at that moment, as well as very much in love with one another. Kissing him softly on the lips, she then moved down to his neck.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:22 pm

Deren breathed in deeply as he removed her blouse. He was getting hard in his boxers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 pm

She looked at him, the softest smile on her lips. The smile meant for her lover. Her hand gently reached up to caress his cheek. Every now and then she would curl a strand of his beautiful blonde hair around her fingers, leaning up to kiss the locks tenderly. He was so handsome. Closing her eyes, she kissed him softly once more.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:29 pm

He had removed her blouse kissing her deeply as he removed her pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:31 pm

She blushed softly as he removed her pants, the reality of it all dawning on her. They were going to make love. She couldn't help but cover herself, feeling shy underneath the gaze of her lover. Insecurity seeped in, whether or not she was beautiful or worthy of him. Taking in a few breaths, she looked at him shyly, still trying in vain to cover herself with her hands.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:39 pm

He rubbed her "Celine, make me a man tonight" he whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 3:42 pm

A deep blush lit her cheek as he whispered in her ear his desire for her to make him a man. As he continued to rub on her, she gasped, her back arching up in pleasure. "Oooh, my.." she moaned, rubbing back at him. Even when he was innocent he was still sensual. Even little comments like that were major turn ons coming from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Celine yawned sleepily, but fought to stay awake. She wanted to spend more time with Deren, espeically after the close, intimate moment that had shared with one another. Reaching for him, she kissed his hand softly, and smiled clumsily at him. "I love you." she whispered, her voice tired but loving. "With all of my heart and soul." And she honest to goodness meant it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 6:13 am

" I love you too" he yawned smiling. He was so close to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:35 pm

She smiled softly at him and gently kissed his cheek. "Sweet dreams, my love." she said, kissing him one last time. Resting in his arms, it was not long before she drifted off to the land of sleep and dreams. When she finally awoke the next morning, she yawned softly, and then looked down at Deren, blushing softly at the memory of the romantic night before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 4:41 pm

Deren was still fast asleep and happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 pm

Celine arose from the bed, careful not to disturb his peaceful slumber. Grabbing the white robe from the hook, she slid it on and then walked over to the bathroom. Looking around, she smiled seeing the ritzy bathroom with a large bath tub and glass shower stall. Walking over to the bath tub, she turned it on and let the water run, closing her eyes as she listened to the sound of the tub filling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 1 of 35Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next