The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 am

Deren yawned and stretched out in the bed listening to t he water as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:13 pm

Turning off the faucet, she sighs softly. Opening her eyes she looked around for a bottle of bubble bath. Finding one she smiled and poured the soap into the bath. The water was still warm and steam was wafting upward from it. Running her fingers along the top of the water, Celine sighed happily. Once she had poured in enough bubble bath she then got into the tub.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:26 pm

Deren closed his eyes once more and yawned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 6:30 pm

Celine looked up hearing the sound of his yawn. "Are you awake, Sweetheart?" she asked, brushing some of the soap suds from her hair. Yawning gently herself, she looked down at the end of the tub where her feet poked out. "Perhaps you'd like to join me?" she teased, smiling thoughtfully at her slight view she got of him from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:53 pm

" yeah I'm awake" he yawned and got up. " Sure"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:03 pm

Celine chuckeled. "Well, don't let me force you to do anything you don't want to do." she teased, sitting up and watching as he walked into the bathroom. She looked at him with amusement in her soft brown eyes. "You're so amazingly handsome." she said for perhaps the millionth time since the day she had met him. Offering him her hand, she smiled.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:07 pm

"thanks" he smiled laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:13 pm

She chuckeled and playfully tugged at his arm as she helped him into the bath tub. Celine remembered a few weeks ago when they had decided to shower with one another. They had been flustered for most of the time, and Deren had been far too shy to really look at her as she stood naked and wet in the shower. He was far too much of a gentleman; She liked that.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Now it was a different story. Deren was hers now. He gave himself to her and she would always have him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Deren was still a gentleman. It was obvious now that while he wasn't going to be blushing everytime he saw her naked, there would still probably be times when it caught him off guard. Yawning gently, she rested her head on his shoulder. His body felt so warm against her own, it reminded her of how they had been the night before.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:14 am

Deren smiled softly and cuddled her gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 5:31 pm

"I'm going to be going around the bell tower today to get some shots done, do you want to come with me? We can have some lunch afterwards; I'm sure that there is a little park nearby which would be a great spot for a picnic." Celine offered, wanting to include him in her plans. He had flown all of the way to Paris because of her after all.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:49 pm

" Sure! Sounds great" He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:59 pm

Celine chuckeled and then allowed herself to enjoy the warm, steamy bath with Deren. After a good forty minutes or so, she finally arose from the tub, reaching for the fluffy white towels. As she dried off, she watched him- admiring him, really- as he sat in the tub. It wasn't fair that he looked so godlike no matter where he was sitting.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Deren got up and grabbed a towl and put it around his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 9:26 pm

Celine toweled off and then walked over to the sink where the mirror was. She looked at her features in the mirror for a few seconds, sighing gently. She was a little bit tired, but she was alright. "Let's go out for breakfast before going to see the bell tower." she suggested, walking out of the bathroom to get her clothes to begin to dress.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:53 am

" Ok" He said tired himseld.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:13 am

"If you don't want to, that's alright too.." Celine said, her voice trailing off. While she wanted to enjoy the sites of France with Deren, she didn't want to force him to do anything. He seemed so tired, she wasn't sure if he wanted to be spending these hours with her. Pouting slightly to herself, she began to dress in some comfortable clothes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:15 am

" I do want to" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:20 am

"If you're sure." Celine said softly, going to retrieve her coat and old scarf. Putting them on, she yawned to herself and then went to get her camera bag. "I think I saw a little diner by here as the buses were driving us towards the hotel." she offered, "Unless you have any other ideas." She wanted him to be able to make some choices too; What fun would it be to be told what to do all of the time?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:12 am

" If I think of any ideas, I'll let you know" Deren nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 7:32 am

"Alright." she said, smiling softly. While her trip tp France would be fun, especially now that Deren was there, it would always be filled with many days of work. She did have a sort of quote that needed to be filled out and while she was enjoying France she also needed to capture France in various different ways. Celine didn't want Deren to be too bored while she was working.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 10:54 pm

Oh no. Deren would have blast! It was going to be exciting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:37 pm

It was conciderably hard to be in the most romantic city in the world and be bored. As they left the hotel room and hailed down a taxi, Celine smiled at the sight of Paris. She felt so fortunate and happy that she could be there with Deren. Her heart swelled with an obvious happiness that could not be denied by anyone around them. Today would be a fun day between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:32 am

Deren was looking forward to it.

Spencer came to Maddie's house and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~   Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't You See I Love You? ~Private~
Page 2 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next