The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:16 pm

" Molly Please. I beg you. Don't kill it. It would be like killing jason with your own kitchen knife. I'll take the baby. You don't have to raise it. I will" he said frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Molly was quiet as she spoke and then shook her head. "Whether or not you raise the child does not escuse the fact that I have to carry it for nine months. Jason will notice that I'm pregnant, Dom. He'll want to know who the father is and when he finds out it's you he'll just be bursting with happiness and he'll be expecting us to marry and..." she sighed. "I'm not going to dissapoint that little boy." Shaking her head, she looked at her reflection in her cup of coffee. "I'm not asking for your permission, Dom. I'm just letting you know because that is what's fair."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:26 pm

" Well guess what there is something else I can add on my list of why my life is a huge disapointment. Here I thought things were looking up but once again you've managed to shove it right down my throat again." he stood up, " Thank you for letting me see jason. I'm going home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Without even looking up from her mug of coffee Molly asked, "What about Jason? You told him to get washed up so that you could take him to some stores. Are you just going to leave and let him be dissapointed when he comes downstairs? Here's a tip for being a parent; A lot of times when you feel like garbage you have to hold it back and be happy for your child." She was quiet, not once looking up at him. Molly understood that he was upset and that it was not a pretty situation, but she was not going to let him hurt Jason. "You say that you would raise this child if I were to have it, but then you're so ready to leave Jason when you are hurt. Do you think there haven't been times when I was sad and I just wanted to stay in bed all day?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:37 pm

" Fine. I'm going to wait in the living room." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Molly nodded her head and then sighed softly to herself. When would be the appropriate time to start buying pregnancy tests? If it were to turn out that she really was pregnant should she tell Dom or keep it a secret and get a quick abortion? Sighing softly and brushing some of her hair from her eyes, she took another sip from her cup of coffee only to find that it was empty.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Dom sighed. As his father once told him a long time ago if you hated something about your life then change it. His father didn't mention how there was nothing he could do about changing what had already happened and how depressed his life was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:06 pm

After a few more minutes Molly finally got out of the kitchen and went to talk to Dom. "Hey," she said quietly, sitting opposite of the couch he was on. "Look, how about tomorrow we go and have legal papers drawn so that we both have an idea of when you can see Jason. Like when he can come over to your house and all that." She wanted him to at least spend as much time with Jason as he could.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:11 pm

" Thats fine" he said quietly. He laced his fingers with his own and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Molly sighed softly watching him. Despite every thought in her mind telling her not to she placed her hand on his, hoping to draw his attention. "I'm sorry, Dom." she said softly, looking at him with sad, honest eyes. "For what it's worth, I never thought you were a mistake. Not when I found out that I was pregnant with Jason, or when I was having financial problems." Giving him a soft smile, she kissed his forehead and then got up. "I'm going to go and see what's taking Jason so long." she said, leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 pm

" Probably naked on the floor playing with his batmobile." Dom chuckled softly as he looked to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:51 pm

"Jason?" Molly said softly, knocking twice on her son's door. "Are you finished getting dressed? You don't want to keep your father waiting for too long, do you?" It worried her how easily Jason was able to lose focus and several times she had considered the fact that he could possibly have ADHD. "Hunny? Answer Mommy, please." she said, this time a bit sterner.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:56 pm

" Im sorry. I was playing with my cars." he came out. He was dressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:09 pm

"As long as you're dressed." she chuckled. Molly didn't mind that Jason was taking advantage of the presents that Dom had gotten for him, but Molly didn't want to have too much time alone with Dom. What had happened last night (even though she couldn't remember it) was still very personal. Eventually she would have to ask him if he remembered any of it. And why the hell he had given her so many love bites.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:13 pm

" My new toys are so much fun." he smiled as he went downstairs. " OH I forgot to finish my milk" he said randomly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:22 pm

Molly patted his head softly and sighed. "I still left your cup on the table, go and finish it off before we go out." Blushing some hair out of her eyes she sat down besides Dom and sighed. "Later today, when Jason is busy there are a few things that I want to ask you about last night." she said softly, blushing. While they were t the store she was going to buy some short sleeved sweater turtle necks.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:27 pm

jason went to finish it. He was taught to not waste anything. He came back in once he was done. " Ok I finished it mommy".

" Ok" Dom nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:29 pm

Molly offered him a shy smile and then looked over at Jason once he finished his milk. "Very good, Sweetheart." she smiled. Absentmindedly ruffling her hair, she briefly tugged at her collar, which revealed a few of her love bites. Luckily it was at such an angle that only Dom could have seen it; a remainder of his night with her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Dom breathed in and got up ignoring it. What was he supposed to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:34 pm

"What stores did you have in mind, Dom?" Molly asked, grabbing her purse from the side table. Getting up and walking out of the house with Dom and Jason, she walked over to her car, not even realizing that perhaps Dom had meant that he wanted to use his car. She had a nice enough car with enough room for the things that they would possibly buy for Jason.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:38 pm

" I was thinking of a few toy stores and maybe a few department stores for some shoes for him. Like maybe new tennis shoes or some hiking boots." he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:41 pm

"Well since summer vacation is just starting we won't have to worry too much about buying clothes. We should check out some new tennis shoes, though." she said thoughtfully. Starting the car she drove off with him, finally stopping when they reached the Toys R Us. She really hoped that he didn't spoil Jason too much. They're only just met.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:47 pm

" I'm sorry if it seems like I'm spoiling him. I kinda owe him some little presents." he said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 pm

"It's alright," Molly said, offering him a small smile. "I just don't want Jason to get it in his head that you're only here to buy him things. You're his father, you should mean more to him than that." She was happy that some of the awkwardness from before was gone. It was still a little sad how things were going deep down, but perhaps in the end everything would work out and they could at least be friends.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 10:53 pm

" Oh I understand completely. This is just going to be a one time deal until his birthday and chirstmas of course. Maybe I'll get you a zhu zhu pet hows that" he chuckled teasingly. He might as well make friends with her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next