The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:51 pm

"It's really nice out today," she commented, her voice muffled a bit by his shirt. "I wonder if it will be cold tonight when the moon is out and we're on the boat." Her memories of the dinner cruise they had gone on nearly a decade ago were faded in her mind, but very happy. Once they had actually gotten out of the bedroom they had shared a nice dinner together and had even danced underneath the moonlight. She still had pictures buried away somewhere that she had not been able to get rid of.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:32 am

" And if it is cold I'll wrap you up in my arms and keep you ever so snug and warm" he smiled his eyes bright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 am

"I hope that won't be the only reason for you to wrap your arms around me," she mumbled stubbornly, laughing a bit when she looked up at him. Smiling softly, she looked back to the breakfast on the table and sighed. "... How about today we go out for breakfast? For some reason I wasn't in much of a cooking mood this morning and as a professional chef I can't let anyone eat that."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 am

" Sure. I'll pick up the check, my treat" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:09 am

Molly had meant to pay for the breakfast because she felt bad for not having been able to prepare it for him like she usually did. Pouting a bit she nodded her head and decided not to fight him on it, mostly because she really wanted to have a nice day with him. "Ok," she smiled, "I'll go and get my purse." she said, breaking away from him and walking up the stairs to grab her jacket and purse. And to put on some make up.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:16 am

Dom put on his shoes and smiled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 am

What should have only taken Molly a minute or two resulted in a fifteen minute wait while she redid her hair, applied some make up and went through at least three different shirts before being happy. While they would probably just be stopping at a Denny's or an IHOP she still felt the need to look nice, probably because in a way this was their first date in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Dom's heart was light and happy. He was anxiously waiting. He didn't want to blow this chance of reuniting with her and being a full time Dad to jason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:01 pm

Jason would be very surprised to come home to see that his parents had become a couple all over again. It was true that history tended to repeat itself but it was both endearing and comical that they were getting back together after the lengths that Molly had gone to so that they would not get back together. Perhaps in the end it was just meant to happen, whether or not either of them wanted it. Fortunately, they both did.

(I don't know why but I want to time skip. I don't know where, but it seems like we should.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:50 pm

( Ok where you wanna skip to)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:55 pm

(I have no idea but this arc just seems over.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 pm

Let me know if you come up with something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 11:59 pm

(I'd prefer you came up with something.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 am

( Well we could continue it and play with different ideas.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 am

(Ok, I'll follow your lead.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am

Jason had finally came home from camp. He was excited to see his bedroom had two new toys in it and more importantly he was soooo happy to hear the offical verdict that his parents were dating.

Dom and Molly's romance was very passionate and it also included a very pleasurable sex life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:22 am

Molly had finally caved in and had a copy of the house key made for Dom to have in case of emergencies. Despite this intial rule it hadn't been long before Dom had decided to come to the house at night and sneak into her bedroom with roses and lusty hands, prying her away from sleep and have her moaning and screaming within minutes by his touch.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:33 am

Things were getting very steamy and serious. Serious because condoms were sometimes used because they were starting to dislike them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:35 am

Molly had started to go back on the birth control pill ever since her pregnancy scare a couple of months back. She didn't like using condoms as much now that she was in a serious relationship with Dom because it felt much better without. It was an unnesecary shield from the full pleasure and it only infuriated the both of them. The box of condoms from before still had a few condoms left, barely touched anymore by them.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 am

Dom hated stopping to slap on one then take her to pleasure island. Now he didn't have to. That scare had been a very scary one since they slept unprotected twice during the scare. Dom was disapointed slightly but it was for the best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 am

On the particular night Dom was hardly through her bedroom door before she started undressing him. She closed the door and locked it quickly before pounching on him and kissing him deeply. It had been a rather stressful day at work and after a nice dinner with him and Jason she was in the mood for some dessert with Dom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:56 am

dom kissed her lips hard as he undressed her, he was already hard for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:58 am

Well during dinner underneath the table she'd had her hand on his thigh the whole time, dangerously close to his groin. She knew how to make him want her. Her lips were already bruised from his kisses thought she loved every moment of it and only wanted her body to be covered by him. She caressed his cheek and let her fingers entangle through his soft black hair and smiled, gently kissing him once more.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:13 am

'mm molly: he groaned as he layed her down on the bed,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 1:16 am

Molly smiled as he carried her to the bed and laid her down. When their fiery affair had first began it had been based soley on sex, though now that they had admitted their love for one another everything felt 10 times better. "Oh, Dom..." she moaned, kissing him hard on the lips. "I love you.." she mumbled against his lips, her hands traling down his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next