The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:47 pm

There was still the worry about whether or not Dom would go to jail over Jason. Molly had been underage when they had been together and she was afraid of what would happen to Dom. Jason was all of the proof that the courts needed to look Dom up. Sighing she decided she would see him that night. He deserved that much at least.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:53 pm

Jason looked at his presents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Molly looked over at Jason and smiled. After an hour or so his gifts were unwrapped; a new skateboard, several games for his Wii console, one of the Harry Potter books, a $20 gift certificate to iTunes, a new pair of sneakers and several new pairs of jeans and shirts. "Happy brithday, Sweetheart." she smiled, throwing away the remainder of the wrapping paper.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:01 pm

" Thanks mommy" he smiled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Molly did her best to make the rest of his day special, serving him homemade cake and then taking him to the movies. Around 9:00 she called for a babysitter to watch him because she had some personal business to attend to. "I won't be out too long." she assured the babysitter, quietly pulling on her coat. Hugging Jason goodbye she then left to see Dom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Dom sighed softly. She probably wouldn't show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 1:12 pm

Molly arrived at the familiar old house within twenty minutes. She was reluctant as she took the key out of the ignition and stepped out of her car. While part of her wanted to run for the hills and back to her son, she knew that this was for the best. Walking up the gravel pathway to his door, she stopped and then rung the door bell.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:52 am

Dom sighed. Well this was it. He went to the door and checked his hair before opening it. " Hello." He said gently. Why was it so awkward to talk to her? There was so much they shared years ago. Even now, they shared a son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:59 am

"Hello, Dom." Molly said back, brushing back a few stray strands of hair. His house looked familiar to her yet different at the same time. Offering him a small smile she walked into the house and then began to remove her jacket. It was getting windy out and she had goosebumps on her skin (although there could have been other reasons for the goosebumps.)
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:17 pm

" Would you like some coffee?" he asked gently. He had the same couch they made love on a few times still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:21 pm

"Sure." Molly answered, running a hand through her hair. She yawned softly and walked over to the infamous couch and took a seat. It felt odd now under the circumstances, but she knew better than to say anything. "Where've you been for the past eight years." she asked him quietly, sure that if he had stayed in town she would have bumped into him at least once during the past eight years.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:23 pm

" I went to Rome and Uganda to study abroad to become a professer" he said as he poured her some coffee. " Creame? Sugar?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:37 pm

"I see." Molly murmured, nodding her head. "Cream, please." she answered, quietly examining the house that she had been in so many times before. She appreciated his kindness towards her, though she knew that deep down he had thousands of questions that all rightfully deserved to be answered. When he came back with the coffee she awaited his first question.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:40 pm

" As you know I have a few compiled questions. First, How have you been these past 8 years" he asked handingh er the coffee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:45 pm

Molly sighed softly as she accepted the cup of coffee from him and took a sip. It was hot on her tongue but it helped to temporarily distract her from the question. "I've been alright. About a year or so after Jason was born I married. I divorced about a year ago when I found out that he was cheating on me. He was very good to Jason, but things didn't work out between us."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:05 pm

"hm I see" he said gently. "When did you think jason was concieved"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 1:15 pm

"I would have to say that we must have been together for about three months at that point." she admitted. Sighing softly she was thankful that he wasn't asking too much about her previous marriage and that he wasn't showing any jealousy towards it. This made her realize that he had probably been with other women over the years and proceeded to make her jealous.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:36 pm

He nodded his head. " Why did you make out with that boy in front of my room. I know it was diliberate. DId you not want me anymore? Was I boring to you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:42 pm

She was quiet and did not look up from her reflection in the coffee mug. "I wanted you to think that I was bored with you. I wanted you to hate me." she whispered quietly. Wasn't it obvious? "I knew that if you found out I was pregnant you would want to help me and that couldn't happen. If anyone were to have found out that you were the father, you would have gone to jail. You could still go to jail, if I'm not mistaking."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:04 pm

" but you're an adult now. You're the only one who can press charges now." he said. " they can't do anything now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:13 pm

"Well it wasn't the same back then." she muttered quietly. Perhaps it was true that now Dom could not get into trouble over Jason's birth, but back then they would have locked him up and thrown away the key. "I just needed you to leave. I knew that you had wanted to study abroad and vainly but correctly guessed you were only staying for me."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:47 pm

" Well back then there was alot of feelings. I know now why you sent me away, You didn't want me to get into trouble and sacraficed everything for me to go." he sighed. " I know you didn't want me to go to jail but now I can't come waltzing into Jason's life and expect him to accept me. Its not right. Even if I am his father. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Molly took a breath and voiced what she knew Dom did not want to acknowledge. "There is no reason for you to be in his life at all." she said quietly, not looking over at him. As unfair as that sounded there was nothing about it that was incorrect. Jason had been rasied fine with Molly as his primary caregiver; There was no reason for his father to be apart of his life.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 pm

" if that is how you feel. Seeing as you're so perfectly fine without me, been fine without me, threw me out of your life just fine. I have no right to see my son, you're right. Well I hoped you enjoyed your coffee. I have some papers to grade. You're the only woman I ever had a serious relationship. I haven't even been with a woman for 8 years. Don't need one." he turned his back on her, " I'll greatfully die alone" he walked out back to tend to his garden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:43 pm

She had opened her mouth to talk several times but then quickly closed it as he spat out as final words to her. Sighing softly, she watched as he walked out of the living room, leaving her aline. It surprised Molly with how quickly and abruptly he had spit all of that out. Placing down her mug of coffee she walked over to the coat rack and took her coat and her shoes. If he agreed to not be in her son's life than there was no point in pressing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private
Page 16 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 37  Next