The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Molly was in the shower, scrubbing herself vigorously. "Dirty, dirty..." she whimpered, scrubbing at the love bites on her body as if that would make them go away. "Filthy, filthy..." How could she have let herself do whatever it was that she was done with him last night?! Sighing softly to herself, she let the hot water pour over her body.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:44 pm

What about the fact that there was no condoms that were used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Molly had been drunk and was currently suffering a massive hangover- she didn't remember if condoms were used. What was the biggest focus for her right then was that she had slept with Dom after eight years of not having seen him once, and close to three years of all out celibacy. What had she been thinking? Why had she gotten so drunk?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:04 pm

Dom yawned and sat up stretching : Ahhh" he smiled stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:05 pm

After a very thorough shower session (which involved water so hot to the point that it nearly scalded Molly's skin,) Molly wrapped herself up in a towel and then walked into her bedroom to quickly get her clothes to get dressed. When she saw that Dom was awake, she blushed deeply, and then quickly shook it off and muttered a reluctant good morning before getting her clothes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:09 pm

" Morning" Dom smiled as he grabbed his clothes, " have a good time last night?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Molly stiffened when he said this, her whole body flushing a rosy red. "That was a mistake, alright!" she cried, her voice depserate. She couldn't remember any of last night! She'd had much more wine than he had and could hardly remember what they'd had for dinner! "P-please.. just... let's pretend it didn't happen, alright?" she asked, reluctantly turning to look at him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm

" you told me you wanted me to please you every night" he sighed shaking his head. " Whatever" he walked out sighing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 pm

"W-what?!" Molly gasped. She watched as he walked out and sighed and collapsed on to her bed with a groan. "What the hell did I do last night?!" she groaned, embarassing by her actions. It was horrible to not even remember anything before Dom had come over. Sighing softly, she rolled onto her side and noticed the stains on her sheets. "AHHHHH!!"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Dom sighed as he walked downstairs and decided to make breakfast for them at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 pm

"Omigod, omigod, omigod!" Molly gasped, leaping up from the bed. Those stains made her realize something: Had they been safe? Her heart felt like it was beating 1000 miles an hour and she tentively walked over to the garbage can to see if there were any discarded condoms. Her eyes widened and she quickly dressed, just throwing the clothes on and not even doing her hair or make up. "D-dom..." she stuttered, walking into the kitchen. "P-please tell me that you brought condoms with you..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

Dom's eyes widdened at this realization as well. " I wasn't expecting on having sex last night." he shook his head. " I was drunk as you were." he said frowning. " Logic just wasn't with me last night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Molly whimpered, already starting to sweat after showering not too long ago. "No, no, no..." she cried, sinking into one of the bar stools at the island and burying her face in her arms. She couldn't be pregnant! Especially not with another child fathered by Dom! "This can't be happening..." she whimpered, not knowing what to do. Even if they didn't know just yet, it was still a large possibility and that frightened her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:39 pm

" I'll be here for you." Dom said softly. " I promise..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:41 pm

"I wish I hadn't done it... It was all a mistake." She was crying by this point, horrified at the possibility of being pregnant. Why had she done it? Why had she offered him wine and then eventually her body to him? Molly couldn't even remember if it had been worth it. Apologizing and excusing herself she went to her room where she cried for the next half hour before taking another shower and then finally coming into the kitchen composed and properly dressed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Jason was awake by now and was eating his dad's flapjacks. " YUM!" He said happily eating chocolate chip flapjacks. Dom smiled weakly as he sat down. Her plate was on the stove staying warm. He felt guilty for last night knowing how upset she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:47 pm

Molly walked quietly into the kitchen, tousling Jason's hair and bidding him good morning. She poured herself some coffee and then took a seat at the table, mildly acknowledging Dom and acting as if they hadn't spent the night together and nothing was wrong. "Still a good cook, I see." she commented, having taken her plate from the stove.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:49 pm

" I do what I can." he murmered absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:52 pm

Molly nodded her head to his and thought back to when she had been younger, all of the times he had cooked for her. Shaking it off, she sighed to herself and then quietly ate her breakfast. It would take her a week minimun to find out if she was pregnant. There was a possibility that she would have to wait longer and waiting would kill her. It wasn't fair that something so urgent would take her a while to know.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:55 pm

" Maybe you should take a shower jason. Then we can go to a few stores today." Dom said softly.

" Ok dad!' he hopped up and went upstairs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Molly sat with Dom in silence for what felt like a very long time. "What are we going to do?" she finally asked after a very long time. A part of her was still horrified, but not she was starting to wonder if the night before had been good. If she was pregnant with her second child from Dom, then dammnit it had at least better been worth it!
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:00 pm

" Well If you're not pregnant then you'll be happy. If you are well......I'm not sure. I'll do what you want me to do.' he said gently. " If you want me to be there for you then I will. I'll do anything in my power"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Molly breathed in quietly. "If I'm pregnant... then I think..." Molly breathed in quietly and sighed. "If I'm pregnant with another child, I think I'll have an abortion." she said quietly. Jason was already a handful and he was already eight years old. Not to mention her career as a chef was really starting to take off and she didn't need a child to get in the way. Already it was getting to be hard for her to take days off for Jason. What would happen with a baby in the way?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 pm

" Please don't kill it. I'll take the child" he frowned. " Just don't kill it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Molly shook her head. "I can't have it." she said softly. "I'm sorry." Resting her head against her hand, she sighed. "How will we explain it to Jason? How can we ever explain it? Already the moment he saw you yesterday he wanted to know if we were dating. If I was just to have another child, he would assume that we'd get married or something along those lines. Not to mention what the pregnancy will do to my career. I'm sorry, Dom. If I'm pregnant... I'll have to have the pregnancy terminated."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just a soap opera remake. Private   Life is just a soap opera remake. Private - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life is just a soap opera remake. Private
Page 21 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 37  Next