The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:17 pm

She was starting to notice this due to how quiet he was acting. Shaking her head, she sighed, and then, when she was sure no one was looking, quietly performed a small charm that would have the food prepare itself. She then transformed into a small brown and white cat to check on him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:28 pm

James looked down " Hello there, pretty kitty" He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:32 pm

Victoria purred softly, and gently jumped into his lap. It was nice to see that he actually talked from time to time. It seemed, though, that he didn't like talking to people of the human persausion.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:41 pm

" Aw." he smiled softly, " I wish I had a kitty of my own. Just someone who would listen to me" he petted her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 7:44 pm

"Nya..." A small purr passed from her throat, and Victoria blushed softly. She felt thankful that all of the furr was covering this up. Sighing softly, she buried against his belly, and closed her blue eyes for a few seconds. This felt pretty nice.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:01 pm

H esmiled gently and scratched her ears gently./
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:03 pm

Awww.... Victoria thought, thankful that she hadn't turned into a dog. If she had, either her tail would have been wagging uncontrollably, or her foot would be shaking in a similiar uncontrollable matter.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 pm

" You don't realize how lonely I am in that butcher shop." he sighed. " At least I can talk to you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Victoria nodded her head, gently nuzzling his belly. She sat there with him for a few more minutes before getting off of of lap and retreating to the back of the house. When she came back it was in her human form, and it was to tell him that dinner was ready.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 pm

James sighed sad to see the cat go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:38 pm

"Supper is ready." Victoria said softly, walking into the room. "You know," she murmured, showing him to the kitchen. "I could help but overhear you talking to my cat about being lonely at the bitcher shop. How about I let her go with you each day to work?" Victoria offered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 pm

" I couldn't do that...she's your cat..." He said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:10 pm

Victoria laughed. "I wouldn't mind.." she murmured softly. He had such a nice smile. If she could see it just a few more times, she would be happy with life. "I'm always busy during the day, I hardly see her at all. It would be good for her to be with someone during the day.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:37 pm

" Well what better place than a butcher shope. She'll be a chubby kitty" he chuckled smiling at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:41 pm

Victoria couldn't help but subconsciously place her hand on her belly. Oh, God! Nodding her head, she chuckled, trying not to give away her worry. "I'm sure that she'll like that." she murumured, taking a seat at the dinner table.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:24 pm

" The meal looks great" He smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 11:30 pm

"Thank you!" she said, smiling appreciatively. Brushing her hair from her eyes, she then said a small grace and then started to eat. Victoria knew how to cook to a certain point, but she still used spells every now and then for some help.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:30 am

James started to eat " Mmm this is great!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 12:36 am

Victoria laughed softly and then continued to eat. "Do you have any friends in the village?" she asked softly, sighing gently. It terrified her to think about living in a world alone. She felt sorry for him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 10:57 am

" No...I don't even have a girl to court." he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 11:12 am

Well, she certainly knew what it was like when there was no one who wanted to court her. People already thought it odd that she wasn't married at her age. The fact that no one was courting her only made things worse. "Surely there have been some offers from girls?" Victoria asked. No one ever called for her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:56 pm

" No one wants to be saddled with a Butcher's son" He replied dryly. " they want the dashing politicans or strong sea burly men to carry them off to sea on a boat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:18 pm

Victoria looked at him with sympathetic eyes. "No one wants to be saddled with the kooky seamstresses granddaughter." she said back. Victoria hardly had a dowry to brag about, and this didn't help her image which was already murky due to people thinking her odd and unusual.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 8:29 am

" I don't think you're Kooky. You have more personality than alot of girls." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:04 am

"Husbands don't want personality." Victoria said back. She certainly knew that by now. They were living in a time where anything strange or new was looked down at. That certainly put her at the bottom of the list of desirable women. And that wasn't even counting the fact that she was a witch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*   Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Love Is The Root Of Magic * Private*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next