The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Harry loved her yes but if this didn't work he wished he had kept his penis in his pants. He didn't want a kid if he couldn't be apart of the kid's life. What was the point? He would only be a sperm doner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:27 pm

The life of a noble did tend to take it's toll. There were rules that needed to be followed and that could never be broken. Since Mary Anne had the sheer audacity to share her bed with anyone beneath her rank she now needed to pay the price which could ultimately mean never getting to see Harry again. With a tired yawn she walked over to her bed, removing her shoes and coat on the way there.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:40 pm

harry yawned as he stretched. He went to got to his corner of the servents' quarter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Mary Anne was surprised by Harry's sudden departure to the servant's quarters. At the moment the two were techniqually married. If his debut were not to work out they would quickly have their marriage annulled. Until that point however he was welcome to share her room as well as her bed with him. Sighing gently she shook her head and laid down.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 8:55 pm

He sighed as he pulled out his box. He went back up to the bedroom. He wanted to get his small box.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 9:00 pm

The night went by at a painfully slow pace. When the sun finally came out the next morning it's rays were dull and gray and in no way invited Mary Anne out of her bed. When the maids eventually entered, breathing life back into the room Mary Anne reluctantly got out of bed. She could hear the maids tutting about Harry being in her room and remembered that it wasn't fashionable for husbands and wives to share bedrooms unless they were trying to make children.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:19 am

" Leave me be with my wife, thank you" he said frowning at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 7:30 pm

The maids giggled cheerfully, happy that they would have some new gossip to share with the others. Once they left the room Mary Anne sighed and turned on her side to look over at Harry. "Surely you noticed that they were like that when you were working with them?" she asked, pausing only to let out a tired yawn. Thankfully one of the maids had left them a tray of food.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:38 pm

" Loads of over gossipy maids." he shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:49 pm

"Didn't you enjoy any of the gossip among the servants?" Mary Anne asked, getting up to her feet to get them both a cup of tea. "Or," she started, sitting beside him on the bed, "Were you too preoccupied with me?" she raised a brow and offered a small smirk before kissing Harry on the lips. Pulling away she gave him his cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:50 am

" I didn't really listen to it. And besides I was your butler. I had you to take care of." He said as he kissed her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:58 pm

Mary Anne smiled at him and then let out a soft gasp. She was well past her first trimester and was now starting to show. What had made her gasp was that she had felt the baby kick for the first time. "H-harry!" Mary Anne gasped, taking his hand and placing it on her stomach. "It's the baby!" she murmured, her cheeks flushed from excitement. "I felt it kick..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 pm

" I felt it kick too!" he smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:43 pm

"Our baby..." she murmured, her eyes wide. "Oh, Harry," she murmured, closing her eyes. "I love you." She held her hand over his and smiled and cried a bit. This was really happening, they were together and they were married. Now their family was starting. "Please never leave me." she murmured, opening her eyes and kissing him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 pm

" I will be a good husband and I will do eveything in my power" he said holding her. " Our baby." he smiledhappily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:12 am

His debut into Society would be difficult and while they had managed to cheat an all out scandal, their marriage was still considered controversial. All eyes would be on them, though Mary Anne wasn't terrified anymore. All that she cared about now was going on living with Harry and eventually living life with their baby. While things wouldn't be easy, with Harry by her side they would be possible.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:23 am

Harry was going to do the best he could. He didn't want to bring her shame but he also wanted to be the loving husband that most weren't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:42 pm

Mary Anne really didn't care much for the people of Society. The biggest reason why she had been so immersed in it before was because she was the daughter of a Duke and was going to become the heiress of the estate. With someone like that on the market how could people not have been interested in making her their wife? Sighing to herself, she nuzzled into Harry, fortunate that she no longer needed to worry about being married.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Harry would give everything up for a happy life with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 1:21 pm

It had already been announced in the papers that they had married, though under the guise that Harry was a very rich man (A baron, even) and that he was working as head banker for her father. The whole Society was very curious to see this so-called husband of Mary Anne's and they were ready to attack with fangs and claws.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 11:10 am

Harry was trying to learn as fast as he could. He didn't want to screw up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:42 pm

The next day Harry's "Rich Lessons" continued. Mary Anne was currently showing him how to eat at a fancy meal. While as a butler he was accustomed to setting a table and would have faired well knowing which fork to use and so on, she was still curious to see if he knew how to eat properly. When was too much, when was too little. When to accept tea, when to accept brandy.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:53 pm

Harry looked at the food. He sighed. Yes he knew the silverware but he was unsure about the eating process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 12:27 am

"Come on, Harry." Mary Anne urged, wanting him to be able to do what would be an important part of socializing. "You know this. I spent a good two hours explaining it all to you." She loved Hary very much and he was trying his hardest but it was turning out to be really bothersome teaching him what had taken her years to learn within months.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:36 pm

" Well I wouldn't have such a blessed time learning if you people just ate with a simple fork, spoon, and knife." he grunted " I'm learning as fast as I can."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}   Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private} - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Behind[CLOSED]Doors {Private}
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next