The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:20 pm

Darrick pouted at her as he went upstars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:41 pm

Carmella laighed to herself. Eventually she would stop ignoring him and kiss him. She knew that he hated being ignored, especially by her. She judst wanted to make sure that they got to their bedroom first.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Darrick hated it when she ignored him. He loved her attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:51 pm

She loved when Darrick was passionate about something. Carmella knew how much he hated to be ignored. He would probably show her why she shouldn't ignore him once they got into their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:57 pm

Darrick walked into thier bedroom with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Carmella was quiet for a few minutes before turning around him and kissing him deeply. Gently, she pinned him against the door, and gently deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 9:35 pm

He kissed her back roughly pulling her one leg around his leg pressing her to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am

Carmella groaned softly against his lips, and continued to kiss him deeply. It would be after this encounter that they would coin the phrase "doing the taxes" to explain to the twins what they did when they were alone.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:36 pm

Darrick layed her onto the bed kissing her neck pasionatly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Carmella moaned loudly as he continued with his passionate assault on her neck. As she felt the matress against her back, she blushed faintly, knowing where this was going.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:15 pm

Darrick smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 1:16 pm

She looked back up at him, and then gently leaned up to kiss him once more. Carmella adored the twins with all of her heart, but now that she was a mother, her and Darrick didn't get a lot of alone time anymore.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 2:17 pm

Darrick missed being with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:37 pm

They both, quite apparently, missed one another. Neither of them lived the celibate life of a monk, and it was obvious that neither of them wanted to start. Gently entangling her fingers in his long, silky blonde hair, she groaned, and continued to kiss him deeply.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 3:53 pm

He kissed her deeply and passioantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Carmella groaned softly against his lips, and let her hands gently roam down his body. Everything about him was perfect and sculpted up to the point where she never felt like she would be able to compare.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:18 pm

Darrick smiled and groaned gently.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:37 pm

Darrick breathed in heavily watching her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:01 pm

Carmella groaned and gently removed his shirt. She gently tossed it aside, and then softly pressed her lips to his chest. It had been a while since the last time that they had been together, and she missed him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:20 pm

He missed her too. So very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 2:38 pm

She gently kissed his chest, leaving small trails of kisses around his nipples and then his belly button. Carmella breathed in deeply as she pulled away, looking at him with glazed eyes.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:20 pm

" Oh Carmella" He breathed out heavily. " I love it when you kiss my chest" he said softly running his hands up her shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:23 pm

Carmella groaned softly as he ran his hands up her shirt. About six months back she had started to ween Damien and Lizzy off of breast milk. But even know that they didn't need her to support them, she still felt sensitive and tender on her chest.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Darrick felt up her shirt slowly. He wondered if she would like to have another baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:59 pm

(Uh-uh-uh. Nicky isn't born until shortly after they find Clover. And they don't find Clover until the twins are six.)
Carmella groaned loudly and tilted her head back in pleasure. Her hands gently gripped at the bed sheets underneath her.
(Umm.. where are we going with this.. Pm?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~   I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I Am Not Afraid to Keep on Living ~Private~
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next