The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switcharoo (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:02 am

"no your not, don't try to fool me. I took your virginity a while ago." he layed her down and pressed his stiff groin n her and started to rub her womanhood to get it wet for sex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:05 am

"I'm not lying.." she whispered softly, knowing that he wouldn't believe her. Even if Cecilia's body was not a virgin mentally Ellie was. Breathing in she cried out when he laid her down on the bed and mounted her, lowering his hips to rub her. Her mind was screaming negatively in response to how he was touching her but her body was finding bliss and she didn't know which to listen to.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:10 am

" Then who was I sleeping with, some maid disguised to be you?" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:13 am

"No..." she whispered softly, a few tears welling up in her eyes. "That's what you're doing right now." Of course it wouldn't make any sense to him and he would probably think that she was being delirious but she still needed to say it. At least then she would feel a sort of weight being lifted from her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:15 am

He blinked getting off her. He was sort of thinking she was off her rocker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:19 am

Ellie curled into a small ball after he got off of her and cried softly to herself, wishing that she had never agreed to this. Not only was she in a world that she would never understand but she was also trully in a loveless marriage with a husband who would never be able to love her for her. She held herself tightly as she cried, a soft, heartbroken tune.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:53 am

He felt bad and he didn't know what or why she was crying/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:36 am

She felt so lonely and out of place in her skin which was in the end her true situation. Ellie could look like Cecilia but deep down she would never be her, she would never be able to make the same decisions or share a life with Char if he would think that she was still the old Cecilia. Sniffling, she wiped at tears, though they seemed to be endless.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 am

" Are you ok?" he said worried. He never had a woman cry on him during the process of having sex and he felt bad. " .......I wasn't going to force you.... I'm sorry. I really am" he frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:01 am

"It hurts so much..." she cried softly, curling underneath his blankets. She didn't belong here in this room or even in this house. Cecilia should have been here with her husband. Now Ellie knew that Cecilia had gotten the better end of the deal. Even if she was a servant at least now she had more of a chance of being with someone she loved. Ellie was just trapped. "It hurts so much.." She was refering to her heart.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:47 pm

" Im sorry!"he frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 3:08 pm

She felt so lonely and worthless right then, as well as awkward and out of place. Sniffling, she got to her feet and walked over to the connecting door. "I-I'm sorry for bothering you..." she whispered, her voice cracking as more tears rolled down her cheeks. Burying her hand agaisnt her mouth she muffled another cry and then left his room.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:08 pm

He got up and went to go to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 pm

She cuddled into her blanket and then sighed softly to herself. Why had she allowed herself to get into this position into a marriage that had no love. When her door opened she looked up, surprised to see him standing there in the doorway. "Char?" she asked softly, brushing some of the tears from her eyes. Breathing in she got up from the bed and then went to him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:18 pm

" I don't want you to be sad........And I want you to explain why you cried" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:21 pm

Brushing some hair out of her eyes she nodded her head and sighed. "I know that you didn't love Cecilia enough to have a sort of bond with her to be able to tell but I'm really not Cecilia. I'm not..." she sniffled a bit and then held his hands, looking softly into his eyes. "You have to believe me. My name is Ellie, not Cecilia." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:26 pm

His first thought that she was a little crazy. But he listened to her. " How can this be if you look like her
"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:29 pm

"I can't fully explain it myself." she admitted softly. "Lady Cecilia had this pair of earrings. I wore one and she wore one and within a matter of time we had swapped bodies. She is in my body back at her castle. And I am here." she knew that he probably thought she was crazy but it was still the honest to goodness truth.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:34 pm

' What if you took off said earing" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:38 pm

"I already have!" Ellie cried, moving her hair so that he could see her ears; there were no earrings on either of her ears. "I don't know how to get my body back. Either way, I made a deal with Lady Cecilia. She didn't want to be married and she said that if I took her place I would have a life of comfort and luxury. But all I am is miserable..." she whispered softly. "You will never love me." Ellie murmured sadly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:40 pm

He didn't know what to do. He gently held her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm

He didn't know what to do. He gently held her hand in his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:44 pm

She felt a few more tears welling up and she wrapped her arms around him and buried her face against his chest. Ellie closed her eyes and cried softly, at least enjoying the warmth and comforts of his arms. Sniffling a bit she looked up at her at him gentle eyes and smiled weakly. "I'm sorry your married to me." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:12 pm

He shook his head and just held her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:15 pm

She smiled softly and rested her head on his shoulder. "Thank you." she whispered softly, brushing some hair from her eyes. Looking up at him, she blushed and then kissed his cheek. It was still their wedding night and the least she could do was kiss him. Looking gently in his eyes she breathed in and then leaned forward, softly kissing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Switcharoo (Private)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next