The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switcharoo (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:09 pm

Once they had entered the house the maids brought them to their seperate room as was accustomed during those times. The rooms were close and had a connecting door though they still had their privacy. Walking into her room she looked around quietly before going into her closet to check for a nightgown. After calling for a bath to be drawn, she let herself relax. She had agreed to this arrangement with Cecilia for a more comfortable life so she had might as well enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 pm

He entered his room and undresed. He crawled into bed and just layed there, just relaxing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 12:22 pm

After a half an hour or so she was out of her bath, greeted by a maid who was waiting for her with a towel. In her closet she was dressed by another (something she was not used to) and then her hair was brushed. Because it was her wedding night of course the maids assumed she would soon be going to see Char so they were prettying her up with her even realizing it. After they had finished she walked out of her closet, though was surprised when they led her to the connecting door and opened the door for her. Stunned, she walked into the room and heard the door close behind her. She sank into a chair next to the door and looked over at Char, still surprised.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Char grunted and opened his eyes. " Hm? Oh....Cecilia...whats wrong" he rubbed his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Cecilia blinked and got up from the chair, walking over to him on wobbly legs. "The maids just sort of lead me in here." she mumbled, quietly looking around his room. This was a vacation home so it wasn't the room that he normally stayed in, but it still showed a little of his personality. "I'm sorry to wake you." she said softly, sitting at the foot of the bed.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 pm

" No problem." he said sitting up the bed covers falling from his chest as he sat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:06 pm

She blushed and looked away from him quickly, her heart racing. "I-I suppose I should go back to my room..." she stuttered, though she was unable to stand up. "Umm.." she mumbled, blushing. It must have seemed odd to Char that she was so shy and nervous around him, especially when Cecilia and he had been having a fairly satisfying sexual affair.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:22 pm

"If thats what you want" he said reaching over and stroking her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:27 pm

Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed a dark red when he reached out to stroke her cheek. "A-aha..." she stuttered, her mind going blank. What was wrong with her?! He was just a boy! Well... not exactly a boy. A boy didn't have the same eyes that he had. The same eyes that he was using to look at her. She gulped and was surprised by how loud it sounded. Flustered, she quickly got up from the bed, resulting in her falling back due to a dizzy spell.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:32 pm

"careful" he caught her and layed her down and kissed her neck. "take it easy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Ellie breathed in sharply when she felt his arms enclosing around her. "C-char..." she gasped, her head beating erratically when he laid her down on the bed and pressed a kiss to her neck. What was going on?! She needed to leave! "I-I'm sorry for bothering you tonight...!" she stumbled, trying to sit up in the bed, though she was finding difficulties since her whole body felt like jell-o.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:48 pm

" Just relax' he smiled gently. " you're tired" he ran his hand over her thighs slowly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 10:51 pm

She was wide awake thanks to his not so subtle touching! Ellie shook her head and looked away from him, breathing a bit heavier than she had been before. "I-I don't see how you think I'm going to fall asleep if you're touching me and stroking me everywhere..." she stuttered, her mind going blank as she felt the warmth of his hands on her thighs.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:00 pm

" Relax baby,' he said in a silky voice. He could feel his rod start to throb slighly. His fingers lifted her underwear and he caressed her mount.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:16 pm

"B-baby?" she whispered, her cheeks flushed. Elie breathed in shakily, trying to get a grasp on reality. This wasn't real, how he was treating her wasn't really how he felt. As she was trying to process this she felt his fingers slip past her panties. A sharp cry passed her lips and she sat up violently in bed and pushed him away from her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:20 pm

Char frowned but he brought her bacj and held her."I'm sorry...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:25 pm

"P-please..." she gasped softly, though she wasn't sure what she was asking for. He had her heart racing and her palms sweaty though she had no idea why. Sighing softly to herself she brushed some hair from her eyes and looked away from him. Ellie had never been close to a man like this in all of her life. The way he was touching her was foreign.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:31 pm

" What do you want me to do" hea sked breathing in her ear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:39 pm

"I-I don't know..." she whispered. If she let herself do anything with him it wouldn't mean anything. He didn't love Cecilia and seeing how she wasn't Cecilia he especially didn't love her. Somehow she needed to get out of there and away from him before she did something that she would severly regret the next day.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:43 pm

:its our wedding night. most women can't wait to be in their husband's bed." he said gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:48 pm

She whimpered a bit feeling his warm breath on her neck. "You don't love me..." she whispered softly, her hands clutching at the sheets underneath her. He wasn't necessarily being a sex pervert, he was just a regular man who didn't want to be cheated out of his wedding night. He wasn't being rough on her, though he was trying to make her want him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:50 pm

"I will in time" he sucked on her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Her back was to his and as he started to suck on her neck she gasped and cried out, unintentioanlly burrowing closer towards him. "But you don't right now..." she whispered. Even though Cecilia wasn't a virgin mentally Ellie was and she wasn't sure if she would handle it the next day when she would have to look him in the face.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 pm

"just enjoy the wedding night. we'll work on our relationship. i promised" he nibbled her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:58 pm

As he continued to whisper in her ear, enticing her with sweet words and promises she felt her mind drifting off. It was as he started to nibble her neck and further tease her that she started to moan. "Ch-char..." she groaned, biting her lip and closing her eyes. "I-I'm a virgin..." she whispered, not realizing what she was saying anymore due to the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Switcharoo (Private)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next