The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Switcharoo (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Char had no reasons to care about someone he was forced to marry. It was rather unfair for him to have to be with a women he barely knew or had any interest in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Once the dinner course had been finished it was time for the two to cut the cake. Ellie felt one of the maids hands on her shoulder, gently letting her know that she needed to get up. On shakey legs she was lead over to the large wedding cake with her husband by her side. Once the maids had given her husband the knife they reminded her that she was supposed to cut the cake with him. She was briefly confused before realizing she needed to place her hand over his. As she did this she blushed feeling the warmth from his hand.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:41 pm

He looked at her hands then cut the cake with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 2:46 pm

She breathed in softly as they cut the first slice and then eventually calmed down and even enjoyed herself as they handed out pieces to their guests. When they were finally able to sit again she was ready to eat her own slice when the maids whispered to her that it was tradition that the newly weds feed one another. Resisting the urge to roll her eye she brought the fork to her husband's lips.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:06 pm

He took the cake off her fork gently and he offered her his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Some people giggled and smiled seeing the new couple feeding eachother, as if they were greatly in love. Despite their marriage being arranged people wanted to see a happy marriage. If they were to see a rocky marriage they would lose faith in the monarchy. Breathing in softly and brushing some hair out of her eyes, she leaned in and ate the cake from his fork, licking at some of the icing that had stayed on her upper lip with the lip of her tongue.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:40 pm

He knew dancing would come next. He just wanted it to be time to go to bed. He knew he wasn't going to get the wedding night he wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

Ellie knew that she had gotten on the bad foot with her new husband and worried that they would never be able to have a friendly relationship because of it. She hadn't blindly walked into the marriage; Cecilia had told her of her previous sexual relationship with Char and because of that information Ellie shouldn't have been so hasty to completely turn down any sexuality between the two. Now he viewed her as a prude and as a horrible wife who was denying him of his married rights.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 pm

Char was just dreading the whole night and just wanted to go to bed. He looked around the hall full of people. He hated society and its fucked up rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 pm

Biting her lip she reached out for his hand underneath the table. When her fingers closed around his hand she shyly looked over at him. It was time for their first dance as husband and wife. While Cecilia had not told her a lot about the wedding and the duties as Queen she had taught Ellie the wedding dance, having been one of the most acclaimed dancers in Society. As she walked towards the dance floor with her husband she breathed in and then rested her hands on his shoulders. The soft music filled the room and slowly they shared their first dance as husband and wife.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 pm

When she had took his hand he looked at her gently. He walked on the dance floor with her. Maybe he had been very selfish for what he said. He started to lead her in the song. " ....Cecila. I'm sorry for getting angry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:06 pm

"I'm sorry for being difficult." she murmured softly, shyly looking up at him. Her cheeks were flushed a bit, though she felt happier and much more comfortable around him than she had ever been before. "I know that neither of us really wanted this but I'll try and be a good wife." She blushed a bit, feeling awkward speaking for Cecilia when they both had very different opinions in things. "I'm sorry I'm not as willing to have a physical relationship with you now than how I might have been in the past," she blushed, knowing it would be hard to make an excuse. "I do not know what has come over me, but..." she bit her lip, "I'd like to fall in love with you first..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:16 pm

' I suppose it was the whole , 'I'm going to be with him forever' factor that ran into your head.... well I'm sorry for being mean....I can be...really......selfish sometimes.......I never had anyone to care about." he admitted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Ellie had not come from a large family, having been an only child between two of the slaves that had worked for the princess's family. Her mother had died during childbirth and just the year before her father had died of a heart attack. She nodded her head and sighed, "I know what you mean." she murmured softly, letting her body sway to the music with him. As the song started to come to an end, she offered him a small smile. "If we are to eventually have a child perhaps we'll learn how to care about one another and other people."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:25 pm

" Yeah.....if I can learn........" he said gently as he smiled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:27 pm

The wedding dance had ended and other couples were starting to get on the dance floor. She still had her arms on his shoulders and moved with him to the music, almost ignoring the other people there. Ellie thought back to the kiss that she had denied him at the alter and for the first time wondered what it would be like to kiss him. She knew that they couldn't in public, though and tried to push these thoughts away from her mind.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:11 pm

He was slowly moving with her. He was wondering how the years were going to be spent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:13 pm

No one had ever described Char as being husband material and she had been warned by Cecilia that she wouldn't find any happiness with him anywhere outside the bedroom. Sighing softly Ellie wondered just how true this was. Sure he was being nice now but did he really mean what he was saying or was he only trying to get her into bed with him?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Char actually meant it because his mind set was no sex tonight. He just felt bad he took out his anger on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Once all of the dancing had ended they were finally alone again in their carriage. The reception had been a success with beautiful food and dancing and music. Now they were off to the summer house where they would be spending their honeymoon. Ellie's cheek were flushed pink and she was panting softly from all of the dancing.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:06 am

" We'll be there soon enough. A warm bath and a nice warm bed will relax you." Char said gently. " I hope they brought a newspaper. " He said leaning back in his seat. " I like to read something before going to sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:58 pm

It was very understanding of him to give up his wedding night, though she also knew it was unfair to him. He had no idea of the deal she had made between the princess, that in reality she was just a virginal scullery maid who's only information of him came through gossip. Nodding her head she looked up just as they were reaching the house.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:48 pm

He had a rather tiring night so he figured he would just relax. He could see marriage wasn't just a one night thing like he only knew of. So maybe the princess just felt that if they were to be together forever that she wanted each round of sex to be an act of love. He could understand that. Though he never felt love towards anyone before. his parents were a different kind of love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:54 pm

Ellie knew that eventually he would probably seek out a mistress if she continued to be cold to him in bed. Sighing, she took the hand of the carriage driver as he helped her out and then looked back to Char. He wasn't unnattractive, quite the opposite actually. She was just frigthened of his animalistic side and what would happen to her if she let him unleash it.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:07 pm

He wasn't entirely sure what he was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Switcharoo (Private)   Switcharoo (Private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Switcharoo (Private)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next