The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:41 pm

" Hun I was thinking of taking the day off" he said comming down the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 12:48 pm

"Oh? Are you sure?" Jenny asked, looking over at her husband. Danny had only been working at the car lot for five or six months and Jenny wasn't sure if it was at the best time in his career for him to be taking off from work. "I'll be alright, Sweetheart." she reassured him, walking over to him and gently kiss him on the lips. "It's no different than any other day for me."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:47 pm

" Its just one day." he said gnetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm

"I know," Jenny admitted. "It's just you haven't been working there for long just yet and I've been hearing around town how hard it is to keep a job lately. I don't want there to be a reason for you to lose your job." As they were getting deeper into the depression many people were losing their jobs and some were even starting to go homeless.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:01 pm

"ok you're right" he sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:04 pm

"I understand that you are worried," she murmured, gently caressing his cheek. "How about I go and see you around lunch time? Will you feel a little bit better then?" Jenny smiled and kissed him once more. She appreciated that he worried about her but she didn't want his job to be put on the line. As much as she was happy to be working herself, she still knew that the work that she did was nothing compared to the income he brought him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 am

" You matter more to me then a job." He said kissing her gently. " And our baby means more to me then my job. I'd take a billion of bullets for my family." he said gently rubbing her belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:54 pm

Jenny smiled at him softly and gently kissed him. While what he was saying was something that a lot of women wanted to hear, Jenny knew that for the time it wasn't something that should have been said. She was constantly hearing how times were hard and how people were losing their jobs. Less people were going out and buying things, cars in particular. This worried her, especially since Danny worked at a car lot.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:32 pm

Times were getting harder and harder. Little did they know of the stock market crash that was going to be happening and would make rasing thier baby really hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:50 pm

"Go on to work now, Sweetheart." she smiled. "I promise that I'll go and visit you during your lunch period, I promise." Jenny planned to put together a nice little lunch for them to share. While Danny was trying to put on a show that she was more important than work, she was sure that at work he was realizing the arising troubles that were going on.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 9:16 am

" be safe." he kissed her and sighed. " I miss you like crazy whenever I work." he said as he grabbed his hat and cigars and walked out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Jenny promised him that she would take care of herself. Once he left she went to dress properly and then sighed to herself. Her new piano student would be here soon and she was tryign to determine if he was young enough to still like gummy bears. When there was a knock at the door, she smiled at herself, knowing it was her new student. However, she did not expect to see a grown man at the door.

"Hello, Teacher." said a tall, tawny man with blonde hair and brown eyes. He looked to be around her age, perhaps a year older if even. He presented her with an apple and tipped his hat before she remembered that he was her student and of course needed to come into the house.

"T-thomas?" she gasped a few times, having expected a little boy by the way his grandmother had described him.

"Yes'm." he smiled. "I'm here to start my piano lessons." He reminded her of a southern gentleman, though there was still a slyness and lust for life about him that she had never seen in another man from the south her whole life.

"If you don't mind me saying, Miss Jenny, I would have to say that my grandmother found me the most beautiful paino teacher in all of Massuchusets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 3:40 pm

Bump :Bump!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:37 pm

:Bump! Please? This is really an adorable roleplay. I'll cut out this plot with a student being attracted to Jenny if you don't like that.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:11 am

I wasn't sure how to reply to it....there wasn't anything for me to reply about. He was at work what is he supposed to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:13 am

I kind of wanted you to take control of the student and have some sort of twist going on with a student who is around Jenny's age being interested in her and trying to court her despite her having a husband, almost ala Great Gatsby. But just do what you want. I like this rp.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:05 pm

( X_X I hated the great garggle)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 10:48 pm

I'm currently reading it for school and I love it. You just don't like sad endings.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:18 am

( >.> so what if I like happy things x3 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Stop being too cute to handle x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 1:14 pm

Now many, many months later and Jenny was expected to give birth at practically any second. The March weather was starting to warm up Massachusets and a few flowers were beginning to grow. A few weeks ago Jenny had stopped giving piano lessons so that she could focus on preparing for the baby, fixing up the last of the nursery. On a regular Tuesday afternoon Jenny found herself in labor without Danny there to help her. She breathed in shakily and called his job to let him know that the baby was coming and then called the hospital where they told her to calm down and wait for her husband.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:12 pm

Danny had gotten the call and soon he was out of there like lighting. He arrived home throwing his hat to the couch " Jenny! I'm here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:42 pm

She had already gotten her bag when he had arrived and she offered him a weak smile. "H-hey, Hun..." she said, her face white from obvious pain. "I'd love to talk about how work was but can we please go?" she tried to smile again, though it was a hopeless effort. "It really hurts..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:49 pm

He took her to the hospital as fast as he could. He didn't like seeing her in pain. Not to mention he was so nervious. He was going to be a dad! The nurses took Jenny to a room and he followed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Jenny was stripped down and put into the usual backless green hospital gown and then was lead to her hopsital bed where already nurses were checking how far along she was dialated. A few looked nervously over at Danny mostly because at this time in the world men weren't encouraged to stay in the delievery room and most were thankful for that. Jenny cried out loudly as she reached another contraction though right then there weren't a lot of painkilling drugs that could be used and they didn't want to risk hurting the baby in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next