The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:12 pm

He was starting to notice a strange pattern. whenever she felt uncomfortable around him or something about him she would mention her wedding. " Let me take you to dinner, at least"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:20 pm

The wedding was the only thing that she had to keep her from giving herself to Danny. She sighed, her breathing shakey. It was hard to say not to him. It was getting late and admittedly she had not eaten dinner and was feeling a bit hungry... "I suppose..." Jenny reluctantly offered, hardly able to look up at him. "But not for too long..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:36 pm

" Let me take you to a good italian restaurant." he smiled ever so charmingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:39 pm

She blushed deeply, surprised by his radiant smile and weakly nodded her head. "Alright..." she whispered. Jenny had been prepared to go home and hunt down her mother's stash of imported chocolates. Now a half an hour later she was sitting across from Danny in a beautiful Italian restuarant. She looked over at him softly from over the menu, and then away from him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:54 pm

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/83311604.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=6C4008C0FD9EB5A5B5A9FE2D9C81A90EF8C69D4BF1CCD2E9C565E59195734D6A

Danny smiled when she looked at him.

" What may I bring you this fine evening." the waitor said

" Por mi plato principal ummm es spagehtti." Danny said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:58 pm

She listened to him as he spoke to the waitor, entraced by his smooth voice and calm demeanor. Jenny quietly ordered a plate of spaghetti for herself and then handed the waitor the menu. Once the waitor was gone she looked back at Danny shyly. His smile had too much of an effect over her for her to be comfortable with it. Reginald never had her feeling like this.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:06 pm

" I'm sorry, you shouldn't have went to the speak easy. " he said. " its no place for a woman of your class and stature. You're too good for a place like that. Too good for me." he said gently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:13 pm

"You've been nothing short of a good friend to me." Jenny murmured softly, reaching for one of the breadsticks. She looked down at the breadstick and chewed on it for a few minutes before talking once more. "It was silly of me to go to the speak easy," she offered him a small smile. "I'm not used to that kind of place. But I wanted to see you for a little bit." She understood that he was a man and had needs and therefore had lovers. She needed to accept this. Soon she would be a married woman and would not be allowed to think about him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:14 pm

There she was again thinking about marriage. " It wasn't a place for you. " e sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:19 pm

If she forgot for even a minute that she was going to get married she didn't even know what would happen between her and Danny. "The bartender did serve a good Shirley Temple." she offered, wanting him to smile. It had been Jenny's own choice to go to the speak easy and as a result she had been made jealous of a woman who she would never meet again and had lost her favorite coat.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:22 pm

Danny sighed softly and looked down at his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:25 pm

"Danny," she murmured, looking at him with worried eyes. Reaching over she placed her hand on his. "What's wrong?" She couldn't help but be concerned about him. What Jenny didn't want to admit was that she was genuinly falling in love with Danny. She couldn't allow herself to acknowledge this or else she feared she would do something stupid that her family would suffer for.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:29 pm

" Nothing" he shook his head. " I';m just thinking"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:31 pm

She reluctantly pulled her hand back and looked at him thoughtfully. The waitor soon arrived and placed down the two plates of spaghetti. Jenny thanked him and reached for her fork and spoon. Twirling the spaghetti on the spoon she started to eat quietly, sitll worried about Danny. Why did she worry so much about him? It didn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:35 pm

Danny started to eat his dinner quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Jenny looked at him sadly. Looking around the restuarant she noticed a piano. She felt her fingers tremble and took in a breath. Somehow, she knew how to make him smile. Getting up she walked over to the piano. A soft breath passed her lips and she smiled. It had been so long since she had last played. Closing her eyes, she let the familiar notes fill her mind and began to play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-86sKUPXYk
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:42 pm

Danny smiled gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:45 pm

The matre'd had been about to ask her to leave the restuarant when he began to be taken over by the beauty of the music. Many of the patrons stopped eating and listened to the beautiful melody being played. Jenny feared that she had gotten rusty over the years, though she quickly got a handle on her piano skills again. When she had finished playing she was surprised to hear an applause and blushed softly and bowed before going back to the table with Danny.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:57 pm

" You play beautifully" danny smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:00 pm

Jenny smiled softly at him. "Back in the south Mama was always signing me up for beauty pagents. I was pretty enough, I guess, but I needed a talent. Baton twirling wasn't really my thing either." she sighed contently, and rested her head against her hand. "And I fell in love with the piano." she closed her eyes and breathed in gently. "For so long I wanted to be a piano teacher," she laughed, "Sometimes I think I still do."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:14 pm

" Seems like you live in a bunch of broken dreams." he said gently. " I think you need to follow your heart. If not you'll end up so unhappy for the rest of your life and full of regrets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:17 pm

She opened her eyes and looked at him thoughtfully. "It would be nice to be able to do that," Jenny murmured softly, "But I can't." She'd come to accept that her life would never be how she wanted it. She would never be able to realize her dream of being a piano teacher or even of finding her soul mate. "It isn't so bad doing the opposite, though." she sighed gently. "It's easier to survive." She quietly finished her spaghetti and then took a sip of her drink.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:21 pm

" Everything is easier to live when your life is a lie" he shrugged. " You'll have a pampered life yes but material possesions can't fill the missing dreams"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:22 pm

Jenny knew that her life was a lie. She was marrying a man that she did not love because of the financial security that he could give her. Sighing she looked at him with thoughtful eyes. "What are your dreams, Danny?" she asked gently, trully wanting to know. She wanted to know what his hopes and dreams were just as he know hers.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:28 pm

" My dream is get far away from here, find a wife and start a family." he said, " I'm tired of being apart of the mafia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-   Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private- - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ain't Nothing We Can't Handle, Baby - Private-
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next