The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!

Go down 
+2
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Bean
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Empty
PostSubject: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 12:45 am

Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! 3953494970_18943b1c74

This is the thread that will hold their wedding! ^^

*wedding bells ring*

Let's get ready to celebrate, everybody! Very Happy

Here's my dress:
Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Dress1

Last edited by Bean on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 am

I'm getting ready! I still have claims on being Gabe's Best (wo)Man!

Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! L3763-Purple-f_size2

So pretteh! Angela shall look lovely of course!
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:35 am

You should see Angela's dress! It's sooo pretty!! Very Happy Gabe's gonna cry when he sees her XD
Back to top Go down
Sergeant Sassy ;D
Stocking Full of Goodies
Sergeant Sassy ;D

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:37 am

I WISH TO SEE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://miss0britt.chatango.com
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:16 pm

Here is my tux.

Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Calvin_Klein_Chocolate
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Well...TT this is makin me teary-eyed! -///- Dress...*twitches* and congrats you two! Again xD.

Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Diane-von-furstenberg-asha-cashmere-wrap-dress
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:28 pm

Hair:
Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Wedding%20Hair3
Veil:
Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Wedding-veil
Earrings:
Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Diamond-dangle-earrings
Necklace:
Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Diamond_necklace
Dress:
Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Vera-wang
Shoes:
Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Bridal_shoes_grazia_alicia
Bouquet:
Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Premium-Long-Stemmed-White-Rose-Bouquet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:46 pm

The digitial alarm clock on the bedside table began to ring violently, though I had already been awake at least an hour before it had gone off. I thoughtfully hit the snooze button and then sighed. Today was the big day. Wrapping my arms around myself, I shivered and then reluctantly climbed out of bed. Oh, boy. This must have been the cold feet that people had been telling me about. Putting on my slippers and then my robe, I then walked out to the kitchen to fix myself a bowl of cereal.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:08 pm

I continued to sleep, though the small feeling in my chest of excitement and anxiety was starting to wake me up way before the alarm on my cellphone even went off. My best friend was getting married! I couldn't believe it myself but hey, the guy was nice and really good for her. So, all the best to her and more. I sighed, looking up at the ceiling and blinking. I felt like getting up and just getting ready, but I knew that not even a bat out of hell could get me to wear that dress or even wear makeup for that matter. "Damn it." I muttered, rubbing my eyes and just deciding to get up and have a hotpocket, I wasn't hungry much in the mornings especially today. I stared at the dress that was neatly folded over the chair near the dresser, just taunting me. "Good thing it's for a good cause.." I added to my long string of curses and whining in my head.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 pm

As usual, I woke up late and hurried to get a shower and blow-dry my hair, leaving the waves in it, of course, before I started with my make-up. Very basic: foundation, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and a hint of color to my lips (though I used chap stick). And, as usual, I ended up being early before I actually needed to leave. A whole hour early. Ugh!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:48 pm

My heart was pounding rapidly inside of my chest and my palms were sweaty. I wasn't able to finish my cereal and pushed the bowl away from me without a second thoughts. Sighing, I went to the shower, deciding that it was now time to get ready for the wedding. The hot water felt good against my skin and kept me relaxed for a good fifteen minutes. The moment I stepped out of the shower, reality snapped back in my face. I was getting married! Biting my lip, I grabbed a towel and started to dry off. The next hour and half would be filled with the hard task of getting dressed and primped for the wedding.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Reluctantly, I get up, on time, unlike Beansy XD and went to take a shower. Today's the big day. A wedding. I love wedding's, only having been to two in my life. But, both times, it was a HUGE party. I see my dress hanging on my wall with the shoes under it. A pretty brown dress. Running my fingers over it go to the bathroom, taking a shower to start the day.

Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Bla
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:51 pm

I felt something tapping my head. It was an annoying tap. Soon those taps became pokes as I heard, " Get man you're gonna miss your own wedding and we can't have that!"

It was my brother. Wedding. Oh boy. Oh god. Oh blasted flying turtles. I sat up as my brother walked out of the living room. I had one hell of a party last night though I will keep the party details to myself. It was a bachalor party, what did you expect? I rubbing my forhead and yawned getting up and walking to the kitchen. I didn't get drunk but I had enough to give me a small enough headache which would be gone by time I arrived. I had to get there early to help set up and then wait for my blushing bride.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:01 pm

I forced down some left over tacos from taco bell from last night and I went to sh ower and get my tux on. I don't think tacos were a good b reakfast choice, my stomach was already doing flips as is. Why have mexican jumping beans put it in over drive?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:05 pm

I decided that I might as well get some breakfast in me before I head to help set things up. I grabbed a bagel from the pantry and ate it, taking my time, then brushed my teeth. By that point, it was finally time to go. I slipped my shoes on - hopefully, I'd be able to walk comfortably all day - and grabbed my keys on the way out to the car.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:06 pm

Once I was showered and dressed I was out the door and going to the wedding site. I was even more nervous now!
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:13 pm

After my shower, I went to the kitchen, making some eggs, but ended up not eating them. I'm to excited to eat. I do my hair, nothing fancy, straightening it then adding some random curls. I do some make up afterwards, pink eye shadow with coverup and some lip gloss. ohh, I'm so excited. I put on my dress then leave.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:16 pm

I looked at my cell phone and almost shrieked as I noticed the time. I only had practically 45 minutes left! "Oh god, I don't even know how the hell I'm gonna fit all that stuff in!" I said nervously as I grabbed the dress and put it on. Barely fit on me, but hey, I made it get on. Once I put on make up (thank god Ben's sister helped me out by practicing a few times before) and got the shoes on, I grabbed my purse and rushed out. Obviously Ben was waiting for me, too. We left quickly, taking the shortcuts we mapped out to get to the wedding on time and at least with some time to spare too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:16 pm

Do you want to know what the least fun thing in the world is? Having lacey underwear, corsets, and then a wedding dress thrown on you. With my mother's help I was shoved into a corset and stockings, and then into my Vera Wang wedding dress. I could hardly breath at one point or another, and was happy once I was finished getting ready. My shoes pinched my feet slightly, but that was the least of my worries. It was now time to go to the church! Taking in a deep breath, I went outside to the limo, knowing there was no turning back.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:33 pm

I wasn't to thrilled bout getting married in a church but it was Angela's wishes. I would've prefered it to be outside but unfortunalty it was winter and everyone would freeze. So church it was. I could bear it. After all it was for our wedding and I would do anything for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:40 pm

As we reached the church I took in a deep breath. Having cold feet really was not something to be happy about. There were so many doubts running through my head, one of the more prominent ones being "This is a bad idea. He WILL leave you when he finds something better." Shaking my head, I took my mother's hand and get out of the limousine. As my parents lead me to the back of the church, I sighed gently. I was marrying Gabe. Why was it that this was only sinking in just then?
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:43 pm

I got there right before Angela and her mom pulled up in their limo. I smiled at them and went to hug Angela. "You excited," I asked with a big, happy smile on my face.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:45 pm

As I arrived at the church, I smiled. It was a great church, big, pretty. There was lots of lighting so it would make great pictures. "Pretty..." I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:48 pm

"Of course." I murmured, my voice slightly nervous. Gabe was the love of my life, I knew that he was who I wanted to be with. This, however, did not stop me from being nervous. What if he didn't want to be with me? "The church looks so beautiful." I commented, walking with Bean into the back room where I would need to wait until the start of the wedding.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:49 pm

I was, of course, inside. My parents and brother were trying to calm me down. I couldn't help but pace. What if she doesn't want me? What if I'm no good at being a husband? I was so nervous that anything negative was just fueling and feeding my scaredness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!   Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabe and Angela's Wedding - December 12!!!
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next