The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Gabe only yo! lol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

Me and Gabe only yo! lol Empty
PostSubject: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:28 pm

In some societies, the class you're born into is the class you stay in. If you're a high class person then it's a little degrading to marry below yourself. Well, what happens if you fall in love with somebody who's not as high class as you?

That's what happened to Charisma. She fell in love with a high class man. This man was smart, funny, a real gentleman. And for once, it wasn't somebody looking at her like she was just another lay. It was somebody looking at her like she was a human. She fell fast and she fell hard for this man.

This man brings Charisma to visit his parents. They act nice and welcoming but in reality, they don't like her and will disown their son from their money if he continues seeing her.

Well, now what are they suppose to do? They love each other. He was planning on proposing to her but, after hearing that he'd get disowned he's rethinking it. Will he choose love over money or will he choose money over love?

Name: Ilane (Laney) Dawson
Appearance:Me and Gabe only yo! lol Brunette-1
Personality/Bio: Her family wasn't very rich but they did okay. She didn't always get to do what she wanted and her parents always felt sorry for not being able to give it to her, but she made do with what she had. She's a happy girl who bar tends at Skippie's right now. She likes to have fun and she loves to be treated like she's a princess. She loves it when guys leave her little love notes on her pillow or leaves a rose on the table for her. She doesn't mind speaking her mind and she say's whatever come into her head, no matter how dense or random.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Name: Dillon Benson

Me and Gabe only yo! lol 86
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Ilane was at the end of her shift which meant she was able to go out with the boy she'd recently met. They'd gone out on a couple of dates and she really liked him. Dillon. She'd always loved that name. She didn't know about his lineage, she didn't know that he was the Dillon Benson from the richest people she knew of. She only had 10 minutes left and that's when he walked in. She smiled when Dillon came to the bar. "What can I get you?" she asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:13 pm

" Hm can I have a pop with a side of a kiss?" he chuckled as he sat on the stool. " How was work?"
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:23 pm

She leaned over the bar and kissed his lips then took a few steps to the right and handed him a Pepsi. She sighed and shrugged. "It was better than other days." she said.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 pm

" Ah I see." He said opening the can and took a sip. " You want to stay at my apartment tonight or you got plans?" he asked. Normally he stayed over at hers or she stayed at his.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:48 pm

She shook her head, smiling. She loved his apartment. It was more like a house than anything else. "I could stay at your apartment. What would we do at your place though?" she asked, running her fingers over his hand, flirting.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 pm

She excited Dillon, as usual. " Hm well anything your heart desires" he said running his finger along her collar bone sensually.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:55 pm

"And if my heart desires you?" she asked, meaning it in a totally sexual way. She knew their night may not end up like that, but it was fun to flirt.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:03 pm

" Then how dare I stall your heart's desires any longer." he said kissing her neck. Dillon could be a total turn on.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:09 pm

she smiled and pulled away. "My shift isn't over yet."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:10 pm

" You got what? 5 mins" he said looking up at the clock.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:12 pm

She nodded. "Yeah, about that."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:21 pm

"Alright" he said rubbing her back with his hand,"you think we should stop at the drug mart for some protection if your heart desires me?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:27 pm

"If that's the way you'd like to go tonight." she said simply. they'd really only had sex a few times.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:41 pm

" Well I better pick some up just incase. Last time was the last one left in the box" he said shrugging as he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm

She smiled, grabbing herself a beer and sitting in his lap. "I've got a question for you."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 pm

" And I might have an answer" he smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 pm

It was the end of her shift so she didn't care taking a drink and sitting in his lap. "Are we a couple? Like, am I able to say you're my boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:07 pm

Dillon wasn't sure how to answer. He liked her alot and well they sure acted like a couple, they even kissed and plus they had sex a few times. " Well, If you want me to be...I mean I yeah" he blushed. Dillon was shy like that sometimes.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:12 pm

She smiled and looked at him. "I'd like to be."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:15 pm

" Then, yeah we're a couple" he blushed gently.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:18 pm

She leaned up to kiss that blush. "Why are you blushing?"
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:19 pm

" You know I get shy sometimes" He said gently.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 pm

"But with me?" she asked, "About this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Gabe only yo! lol   Me and Gabe only yo! lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Gabe only yo! lol
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next