The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:19 pm

So we basically know the plot, well, at least I think we do XD.

Character profile-

Name:
Looks:
Bio:
Personality:
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 7:40 pm

Name: Buck Jordan
House: Gryfindor
Looks:
http://www.ohlalaparis.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/10/26/abercrombie26100705.jpg
Bio: He came from America because his Dad got a job offer. He is from New York City and into the whole Rock and music scene.
Personality: He's very outgoing and never shy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Name: Kelly Jacobs
House: Gryffindor
Looks: http://www.linksengineer.com/Admin/NewsImages/43c24e29-f7d9-4f92-ac2f-540aa087ab89.jpg
Bio: A wizard who's been living as a muggle her whole life untill she gets attacked by a werewolf. She''s living with Lupin trying to cope and adapt to her new settings.
Personality: Very stubborn, she doesn't want to let anyone in.

Wanna start?
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 9:48 pm

Can you Im swampted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Kelly got on with Lupin on the train "I'm sure you'll love Hogwarts. You learn very quickly actually. You'll only be a year behind everyone your age, and maybe by the end of year, you can move up to the year you woulda been in." he said smiling at her encouragingly.
She just nodded and looked out the window fingering the time turner between her fingers.
"Careful with that! It is pretty sensitive." he said, "Well, why don't you mingle with some kids your age and I'll have a compartment to myself alright? Never too early to start making some friends."
She just nodded dragging the luggage behind her until she found an empty compartment. "Why in the world does he have to get here an hour early?" She stowed her stuff up on the shelves and sat down putting her feet up on the seat across from her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:00 am

Meanwhile, Buck was feeling a little uncomfortable. He had taken refuge under his seat... a tail was poking out from under it. Little 13 year old Buck was from America and he was very shy right now. He knew he could be playing his guitar but he was just too nervious to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:11 am

It took her awhile but she finally noticed the tail under the seat. Kelly screamed and jumped up on her seat ready to try and run for the door and grab Lupin. "Please don't kill me. Please dont kill me."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:15 am

The lion gave a startled jump at the scream. he crawled out and looked at her. He hopped on the seat and before her there was a boy. " Why would I kill you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 7:30 am

"Oh my god! animagus. Oh my god." she gasped sitting down on her side of the booth. "I'm still new to this wizarding world thing...I forgot that...people did that..."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:49 pm

" Not all. " he smiled kindly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:02 pm

"I-uhhh...yeah." she remembered. ".....you weren't under there to just try and look under my skirt are you?", she suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 6:42 am

" What do you take me for? I'm not a perv. I was underthere trying to get some sleep" he said irritablly at her. " you had to scream and startle me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 7:51 am

"Just wondering, god. Most of the boys I meet are perverts, sorry I made the freakin' assumption.", she said with a slight attitude and looked out the window crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:05 am

He grunted. Obviously this girl has no social skills if she's making assumptions about people, he thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 am

"I'll be back." she said and got up suddenly and ran a little to Lupin's compartment. "Can I just stay home another year? Please? I already made a fool of myself."
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:13 am

He shrugged. If anyone made cracks at him for being American he would beat thier ass soo hard ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 7:35 am

"what'd you do?" he asked trying to hide a small smile on his face as he started to offer her some chocolate.

"No chocolate please...I'm already fat enough....but there was an......animagus and he was hiding under the seat and I asked if was trying to look under my skirt and-" she said frantically pacing back and forth.

"Just go back there and apologize saying it's your time of the month." he said simply "Boy's should hopefully know what that is about."

"He'll know I'm a werewolf?" she asked him, "I thought werewolves were looked down upon though..."

"No, he won't take it like that. He'll take it as the other thing." he said chuckling.

"Oooh." she blushed and sat down by him.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 7:10 am

Buck then met the most meanist guy in the school, Malfoy.

" Look at the little American. Shoving your buisness in ours. Typical."

He growled. " Keep making jokes and you won't like the revolution."

" oh wah. Stupid Ameri-" there was a roar and Malfoy, Crabb, And goyle's screams as they ran out of the carpartment. Malfoy's pants was roipped so when he stopped infront of Lupin's capartment to get a teacher's help his pants dropped infront of them.

Buck licked his paw and yawned as he saw people looking in at him screaming. Ah chaos. He curled up on the seat.

( XD )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 am

Kelly turned around and saw that blushed even more.

"Hey! That is inappropriate go back to your compartment this instant!" Lupin said with a growl. They tried to tell him what happened but Lupin wouldn't take it, he turned to her and smiled a little. "I think you should go back to your compartment and apologize, try making some new friends. Friends will be your strongest weapon here, your family. I can't with you all the time you know."

"B-but!" she started "The furry problem!" she whispered "Wont they know?"

"Not unless you tell them, and if you do and they stay with you, they are your TRUE friends." he said gently pushing her our the door and yawning a little.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:49 am

Buck stretched out on the seat. he prefered to be a lion when he slept. No one would mess with a lion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Kelly walked back to the compartment she shared with this animagus. She took a seat by the window and curled up, taking a blanket she had out of her trunk and curling up under it with a good book. Best let the sleeping lion lie.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:42 am

He snored softly in his sleep his tail twitched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:02 pm

She continued to read quietly untill the train lurched to a stop, she didn't think anything of it untill the lights went out.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:19 pm

He hissed and woke up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 1:27 pm

She started to shiver a little and saw her breath "Didn't know it got so cold so quickly...." she curled up and watched the window as it iced over before her eyes. "That can't be natural...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next