The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:41 am

he growled and kept under the bench his claws out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:48 am

She opened the compartment and looked around as did a lot of other students, noticing the black cloacked figure lurking down the hallway all the students gasped and slammed their compartments shut. She peered out the window watching the figure go past her and into Lupin's compartment. "Oh no.." she gasped and clamped a hand over her mouth in case it heard her.
Back to top Go down
LonelyWolf
Admin
LonelyWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 am

He growled as he came out and followed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:37 am

"That....grim reaper thing just went into my guardian's compartment!" she opened the door and started running when the dementor when inside. Before she even made it to his compartment the dementor flew out of the room with a flash of light, out the back door of the train and out into the early evening air, and just as he did, the lights flickered back on and people once again looked out of their compartments bewildered by the situation.
She ran down to Lupin "Oh my god! Are you ok?" she asked hugging him tightly.

"Yes, we're all for the most part, alright." he said smiling and whispered quietly in her ear to let go, because people beginning to stare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace   Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP Gabe and Trace
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2