The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Steph!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

Me and Steph! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Jack growled, throwing his phone and staring at the wheel. What is that supposed to mean? "Aw, screw it. She'll tell me later on..." he mumbled, going home. He didn't bother calling, not even checking to see if she was still going to the game tomorrow, Friday. He had avoided her the whole school day, all up until lunch where he didn't bother hiding. He actually sat with his friends from the team, laughing at jokes.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Lilli went to stand next to him, her books clutched to her chest. "did you figure it out?" she asked, almost coldly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Jack rolled his eyes. "No. I don't even know what you meant by that, Lilli." he said just as coldly, looking away and going back to talking with his other friends. He was just angry, and he resolved to ignore her. At least until after the game.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 am

"Well then forget about everything." she said, slapping her favorite picture of them in front of him then leaving. The picture was him, kissing her cheek playfully with her smiling brightly at a fair. She loved the picture, it showed how perfect they were.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 am

Jack sighed, grabbing the picture and putting it into his wallet. He then knew something, just a little bit. She might just love him. But, he was afraid to even admit such a thing. Her, loving him? It wasn't like Lilli....What was there to like? He rubbed his neck and stood, walking after her. "Wait a minute, girl." he said quietly and grabbing her hand. "So, what's that supposed to mean? You love me?" he asked, staring straight at her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:01 am

She looked down, sighing. "I thought it was obvious." she said softly. "But you're also dumber than other guys..." she slipped her hand away, tucking it around her books. "I doesn't matter anymore. You don't care, that much I can see. I'll see ya later." she said, walking away again.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:06 am

Jack stayed quiet, watching as she walked away. What was he supposed to do? He was given a damn ultimatum! What the hell? He gritted his teeth, feeling like he was about to cry. He had lost his best friend, and all because he couldn't give her a chance and actually consider her feelings. But what else could he do? "Lilli.." he mumbled quietly, shaking his head and running to class, silent til the game that very night. He looked around in the stands, wondering if she would show. The coach had to get Jack's attention almost four times, making him sit down for the first half. He just couldn't concentrate....
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:14 am

"Hey!" A voice yelled from the fence separating the field from the stands. "You're not concentrating the way you usually do. What's up dude?" Lilli had a smile on her face. It seemed on the outside that she was all fine and nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:21 am

Jack looked up, looking behind him and staring. She was here! He smiled weakly, waving. He did get a small surge of confidence, but his heart wasn't in it. As soon as he was called up, he was making more passes and tackles than anything else. Not his usual style but enough. By the end, it was a tie, not being the expected result. He was pushed about, but told it was fine but to toughen up the next time. He sat down, not bothering to go inside to change. He couldn't find himself loving her that way, she..she always just presented herself as a sister..not a girlfriend or lover.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 1:23 am

Jack was still sitting there once most of the people were gone and she walked onto the field, sitting next to him. "I'm sorry about today. Please don't think anything of it. I'm still your best friend Jack." She said, looking down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:13 am

Jack looked over his shoulder at her, sighing. He had no idea how to act around her now. "Yeah, the one who's in love with me....Why?" he asked, getting up and dropping his helmet to the ground. "Why did you fall in love with me?" he asked, feeling tears coming in his eyes. Now things would be different, never the same. They could hug or cuddle like they used to, or maybe that's what made this happen. All that closeness.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:47 pm

She kept looking down but her voice was stronger than usual. "Because you're nice. You're handsome, you're kind and helpful. Strong and protective... You make me laugh when I really want to cry. You accept me when other's don't. I'm to forgetful and most people find that annoying, you make it into a joke and you make me laugh with it." She looked up at him, tears in her eyes. "I know it scares you. But I won't let this get in the way of our friendship, though I know it's already awkward..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:18 pm

Jack stiffened again, wanting to cry. Here she was offering her heart and soul, and he was afraid. He sighed, getting up and hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry that I can't return those feelings...I just, you're my best friend!" he said, shaking and nuzzling her neck. Now he knew why she fell for him despite what she said. He held her like a lover would, kissed her head even.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:25 pm

She let a tear fall down her cheek before she pulled away from him and wiped her eyes. She couldn't bare having him hug her and nuzzle her like that if he wasn't going return her feelings of love. "I'll see you tomorrow. You'll pick me up, right?" she asked, trying real hard to keep her voice from shaking.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:17 pm

"Lilli, don't go.." Jack said, knowing she was hurt. Hell, he could hear it in her voice. He sighed, closing his eyes. "Yeah, but uh, it's Saturday tomorrow.." he chuckled, smiling. "Wanna go to the movies then?" he asked, wanting to see whether this would cheer her up. Hell, he'd even bring a friend along, a guy friend.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Lilli smiled and nodded. "It wont be to awkward?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:32 pm

"Nah, I'll bring a friend over. How's that?" Jack asked, smiling. He was hoping he could get a good guy from the team. Someone to swee his off her feet.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:40 pm

She shook her head. "No... just us. Please?"
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:53 pm

"Ugh....Ok. Fine." Jack said, sighing and rubbing her head. "I'll get changed. How did you get here?" he asked, hoping he could drive her back at least.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 11:55 pm

"I walked." she said softly. "I needed time to think and be alone."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:32 pm

"Ok, let me at least drive you home. Please?" Jack asked, smiling weakly. He had to give her at least that much.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:55 pm

She shrugged. "I don't know Jack..."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:01 pm

Jack sighed. "I'm not letting you walk back home in the dark. You know that as well as I do." he said, looking at her with stern eyes.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:41 pm

She sighed and looked down. "alright. If you insist."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Jack took a deep breath and smiled. "Good. Now let me just get changed and I'll be right out." he said, going inside the locker room and getting changed quickly. Coming out, he hoped she hadn't taken off. "Lilli?" he said aloud as he looked up from buttoning his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Steph!
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next