The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and Steph!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

Me and Steph! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:44 pm

Just before the bell rang, Lilli got up and went inside, going to where she knew Jack would be. "Hey." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:13 pm

Jack was only by his locker. He looked up and smiled as he saw Lilli. "Hey....What happened? Where did you go?" he asked, grabbing his binder and math book.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:23 pm

she hugged her books to her chest and looked down. "I-I just wanted to be by myself for a little while." she said softly. She was never really loud.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:50 pm

"Ok....Did I do anything?" Jack asked as he closed his locker and put the lock back on. He looked totally in guilt, worried as well. He knew she was usually shy, but, she looked like something was bothering her.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:59 pm

She shook her head. "No. You havn't done anything." she said. and that's why I'm upset. she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:11 pm

Well no one can expect Jack to get that Lilli was crushing on him badly. Hell, he hasn't had a girlfriend in a whole year since he was concentrating on school and football. He wasn't a dumb jock though, thankfully. "Good, I was starting to worry." he chuckled weakly. "Well, I better head to class, see ya after school." he said, smiling and waving as he rushed off. He had no clue about her feelings at all.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 pm

God! she though upset. he's so stupid. she sighed, going to class, still feeling upset and alone.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 pm

After school, Jack had gone off to practice, already in his uniform and doing the warm-ups. Once Lilli would sit in the stands to watch him, he would wave despite getting snappy comments from his coach. "Come on girls, move it!" the coach yelled, telling them to get three laps around the track.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:47 pm

Lilli did go to the practice, sitting in the middle of the bleachers like she always did.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 pm

The practice went on, but Jack couldn't help keeping looking up to Lilli. Something was wrong with her. He had no idea what. But even as his friends then started knocking him around, he soon forgot and was influenced. It seemed the farther he went into games and practice, he kept getting away from Lilli, not noticing much.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:23 pm

By the time practice ended and Jack came out of the locker rooms, Lilli was standing beside the door, waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Jack smiled. "Hey, look, I gotta drop you off real quick. So, after, I'm gonna be out with the guys. Ok?" he said as he grabbed his keys from his pocket and rushed to the truck.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm

"But tonight's our night together." she protested, following him. "It's wednesday, we always spend Wednesday nights together."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:58 pm

"Don't worry about it! We can do it tomorrow, or better yet, I won't take that long so, we still can do it." Jack replied, pushing it off. He then got into the truck and started it. "Come on, get in here." he rushed, waiting to drive until she got in and started racing back home.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 12:06 am

Lilli was silent the entire way home and sighed once he got to her house. "Don't bother being quick. I guess you do need some guy friends. I don't matter all that much." she said, a bit coldly and then got out, going to her door quickly.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:28 pm

Before he could even say anything, it seemed Lilli beat him to the punch. "Lilli!" he said, just before the door was slammed closed. Jack sighed, rubbing his forehead and grunting. "She'll get over it....I know her." he said, taking a breath and driving out, angry himself.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 9:42 pm

Lilli went to her room slamming her door then going to her bed, crying slightly. how could he be so stupid? She couldn't be more obvious.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:10 pm

Jack felt guilty as he was driving away. Hell, this had been happening between them for weeks now. He had no clue why she was reacting so strongly. As he parked at a bar, he hung out with his friends. They had fake IDs. Something Lilli had no idea about thankfully.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:19 pm

((Dude... I don't know what to say.))
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 10:42 pm

((Agh, lemme then just uh, add something else..>>))

After a few drinks though, Jack decided to call her, and apologise. Mind that he was also a bit buzzed. As he heard the ringing and she answered he grunted. "Just what was your problem earlier? Huh?" he asked rudely.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:07 pm

She was quiet for a moment before asking, "What are you, drunk?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:14 pm

"A little buzzed, not totally drunk. Just please answer the question." Jack said, getting irritated fast. Whenever he got buzzed, well, he was very impatient.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:27 pm

she sighed. "You're stupid, that's my problem."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:29 pm

"About what?! You act like my damn mother!" Jack hissed, gritting his teeth. He got into his truck, slammind the door shut and starting it up. "Seriously, something's been up with you lately, what, with all this junk about being stupid and not getting things."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 11:41 pm

"What ever." she muttered. "Think it over tonight, perhaps you'll get it." She said, closing her phone, throwing it away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me and Steph!   Me and Steph! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Me and Steph!
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next