The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:05 pm

Alex sighed, getting off and grabbing his boxers at least to wear. Putting them on under the sheets, he looked to her and winked. "Go and get to the bathroom before I have second thoughts. Really." he chuckled, closing his eyes and grinning.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:15 pm

She smiled, sitting up and then straddling him. she ground her hips to his and then got off of him, choosing the long way to the bathroom just to tease him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:21 pm

Alex had almost grabbed Sami by the wrist to pull her back into bed, but she had gotten out of his grasp quickly. "That was a dirty thing to do, Sami!" he grinned, getting up and walking a bit fast her way.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:27 pm

She smiled, not ashamed of her nakedness. "Yeah... I know."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:30 pm

((Eh, small time skip? XD))

After their shower, they had gotten dressed. Alex was in full uniform again and sighed as he forgot how hot he felt in it, sweltering actually. Just as he reached the door, he hugged Sami tightly. "I'll come back tonight, ok?" he said, kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:33 pm

She shook her head. "I can't. I leave at 6. You think you can be here by then?" she asked, hugging him tight and looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:55 pm

"Six? Agh, maybe...I gotta test some new grunts we have been bossing around for a while....I'll try." Alex said, losing his smile but hugging back just as tight if not tighter. "Just have fun while you're here, go out for a drive or something." he said, kissing her forehead. "Gotta go, see ya." he said, kissing her one last time and rushing out of the room and to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:02 pm

She leaned out the door and watched him. "I'll see you Alex." she said, blowing him a kiss.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Alex chuckled as he turned his head to look at Sami again, waving and getting into the elevator. He sighed as he leaned against the wall, closing his eyes. "Wow.." he chuckled again, shaking his head as he turned serious and rushed out once on the first floor. He had to get back to base, and probably come up with a good lie.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:12 pm

Sami smiled, going back into her room as her agent came off of another elevator. "Sami! Is it true that you came here with a man last night? Some random person?!" of course, Adam was gay, almost every agent was gay. She sighed and nodded, telling him about Alex.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:16 pm

((Oh wow XD Nice! *laughs like crazy*))

Alex drove back to base, hearing some big whistles coming his way after going inside the main building. "Hey, dipsh*t!" his leading commanding officer called out, pissed. Alex sighed, saluting and grinning. "Hey sir, uh, I kinda got caught up-" "Caught up in a girl or somethin! Just get your ass back to work before I get you on probation!" "Sir, yes, sir!" he joked with the old man, rushing off to his quarters to get dressed in clean clothes. The whole time, he thought back to that amazing night and working hard to come back before six.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:26 pm

((O.o What?))

Adam wasn't so upset now that he knew who this man was. "Alright, whatever makes you happy, hunny." he said. "Now, let's talk songs. What are you singing tomorrow?" they then started to talk business as Sami did her hair and put on some clothes that were actually rather sexy.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:32 pm

((The agent bein gay? Q-Q..))

Alex continued to work, having to clean up the bathrooms also as to make up for his absence. Still, he worked hard, wanting to catch Sami before she left. Heck, he had a lot to make up to his officer if he were to be able to skip a week to follow his..girlfriend around. Hell, he wondered if she wanted to be his girlfriend and it wasn't a fling despite that they said they loved each other.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:40 pm

((Oh. lol. Sorry, blonde moment.))

It was getting closer to 6 and Adam had her stuff taken down to the limo. She paced around her room, hoping that Alex would show up before she had to leave. She wanted him with her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:01 pm

By the time it was 5:50, Alex was on his way. Still, he couldn't speed so he was feeling that he wasn't going to make it. "Crap, and I didn't even ask for her damn cellphone number!" he cursed as he drove.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:08 pm

Adam was sitting on the couch, watching her, worried. "He's not going to make it. We have to leave soon." he said and Sami ignored him.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:24 pm

By six, he had arrived. Alex had rushed into the hotel, panting as he ran into the elevator and prayed she was still waiting for him. "Oh god, please be there.."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:29 pm

Sami sighed, nodding. "Alright Adam. Let's go. He know's where I'll be." she said, grabbing her purse and walking out of her room, Adam following her.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Alex tripped, falling just in front of Sami. "Ow, shit!" he cursed quietly as he bit his tongue upon landing. He looked up, staring at Sami. "Sami?" he asked, grinning and getting up, hugging her and kissing her deeply. He had caught her just in time.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:51 pm

((lol. he fell))

Sami smiled, hugging him close and kissing him back. "You made it! Oh Alex... now I'm not so scared."
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:02 pm

((XD He was in a hurry girl!))

"Heh, yeah, though I faced hell today for ya. I can come along, but just for a few days." Alex said proudly. He actually got something done with the old man.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:14 pm

"Uh... how many is a few?" Adam asked.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Alex looked over Adam, wondering whether he was straight or well, gay. He didn't seem to be so distinguished. "Uh, like three...Why?" he asked, blinking and holding onto Sami tightly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:36 pm

"Because she goes on national air tomorrow. She doesn't need a distraction like you." HE said then walked away to the elevator. "He's jealous." Sami said softly, smiling.
Back to top Go down
†MoonlightSonata†
Blanket of Snow
†MoonlightSonata†

PostSubject: Re: ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX   ♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX - Page 10 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:46 pm

Alex scoffed, shaking his head. "Jealous my ass...." he mumbled, hugging her and nuzzling her neck. "I'm not really a distraction am I?"
Back to top Go down

♠Private~NeoN.greeN♠ by XxxTwilightWolfxxX
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next