The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:10 am

She nodded and looked at Kendal. "Is Daddy going to be okay?" she asked, slowly falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:15 am

"Daddy's going to be fine," she murmured, stroking her daughter's cheek as Al had done. Carefully, without jostling Olivia too much, she laid down beside her daughter, curled around her on her side, and closed her eyes to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:19 am

Olivia smiled, taking her dad's hand and holding it tightly as she fell asleep again also. She felt a little better now that she could hear the certainty in her mom's voice.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:21 am

Raini slept soundly with her daughter in her arms.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 am

Kale was sleeping on her pile of leave happily. She dreamed of nothing scary. Sam was sleeping in Brados' arms, happily. Not happy that Kendal was dieing (As far as she knew) but happy that Brados wasn't hurt, that he was going to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:39 am

Conall whimpered, the nightmare of the fight playing in his mind's eye as he slept. He had no idea his dad was able to fight like that. He knew his father was strong, but... He never knew he was that violent.

Brados was awake; he'd hardly slept. He was worried about his little brother. He watched Sam as she slept, which always calmed him. He stroked her cheek softly as she slept, which she very rarely woke up to; it calmed him further. He heard Conall's whimper and looked over at his son. He frowned and got up, careful not to jostle Sam, and gently picked his boy up, cradling him to his chest. "Shhh," he whispered. "Daddy's here."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:42 am

Sam moaned slightly and opened her eyes. "Brados? Is he okay?" she asked, propping herself onto her elbow and looking at how her mate held their son. He was such a great dad and that made her want more kids with him.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 2:47 am

"I think he's ha-" Brados was cut off by Conall waking up, screaming and kicking. Brados nearly lost his hold and dropped his son, but he secured his hold. "Conall, shh," he tried to sooth him, taking him over and sitting next to Sam. "Shh, buddy, everything's alright. Wanna see your Mommy?" The only answer was crying instead of screaming, and weaker struggles. Brados gently handed Conall to Sam, looking at his son worriedly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:17 pm

Sam took their son, worried at how he clung to her and cried. She rubbed his back soothingly and cooed in his ear. She looked at Brados, worried about him. They both knew what Conall was crying about and why he struggled away from his dad.

Kale heard her brothers screams and woke up. "Daddy?" She asked, sleepily as she sat up from her bed, rubbing her eye with a tiny fist.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Brados frowned sadly, worriedly at his son and went to go pick up his daughter. "It's okay, baby," he murmured to her. "Conall's having a bad dream, is all."

Conall's cries quieted to whimpers, and eventually stopped altogether.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:31 pm

Sam still held Conall close, letting him cling. "It's okay baby. It was only a dream. Nothing is going to hurt you." She whispered.

Kale wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. "Is he going to be okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:36 pm

Conall clung to his Mommy, afraid his Daddy was mad at him for how he acted. "I'm sorry, Daddy," he murmured.

"It's okay, buddy. Nothing to be sorry for," he stroked his son's head. "It's my fault for not getting you away from the fight. You shouldn't have seen me like that. I'm sorry," he murmured, holding his daughter close, rubbing her back soothingly so she might go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 12:41 pm

Sam didn't take her eyes off of Brados. Sighing, she looked down at Conall. "It's okay." she said. "don't be sorry, it's normal to be scared." She said softly.

Kale sighed, nuzzling her head into her dad's neck. "Daddy, can I sleep in the bed with you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Conall relaxed some, looking up at his mommy. ""Can I sleep in you and daddy and Kale?"

"Of course," Brados told both their children, laying back down on his side with his daughter under the covers.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Sam put conall beside Kale and drapped her arm over both her kids.

Kale smiled, turning onto her side and laying her back against Brados'.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Brados stroked Kale's cheek for a while, then Conall's, then Sam's. He didn't fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:17 pm

Kale fell asleep but Sam stayed up a little longer, just looking at Brados. She had a funny feeling that he was going to break her heart.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Conall fell into a restful sleep, curled up with his parents and sister.

Brados just gazed at his love, thinking hard as he stroked her cheek.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Slowly, Sam closed her eyes, looking as if she'd fallen asleep.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:21 pm

After a while, he got up very carefully, trying not to wake them up. He kissed each of their foreheads softly, hating the decision he'd come upon. But it was the only way to keep them safe. "I'll be back as soon as I can. I love you so much," he whispered to all of them, willing his voice not to shake. He succeeded. Before he could stop himself, he walked out quietly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Sam opened her eyes as he walked out and she got up quickly, running after him. "Brados?" She asked as he walked away. "Baby, what are you doing?" she asked, her eyes starting to tear up.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Brados stopped and turned around. "Sam, please don't cry," he begged, afraid that he was on the verge of tears as well. "I..." he sighed. "I have to go kill the rest of them. I won't let them hurt anyone else. I won't let Conall see me like that again."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:40 pm

She shook her head, going to him.. "You don't have to leave..." she said softly, a tear running down her face. "I don't want you to leave. I thought you loved me... Baby please?"she begged.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 pm

"Baby, I do love you, believe me," he told her, the fact that he loved her more than anything eminent in her voice. "But I can't let this keep happening. Al was killed during the last attack, my little brother nearly got killed today... I have to prevent it from happening again. I won't let you or our babies get hurt."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:52 pm

She shook her head, her knees feeling weak. "Please stay." she begged. "What if you get killed? I'll never know... conall... Kale. You're not only leaveing me... you're leaving them.. please stay."

((You logged out of chat...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next