The Mystic Forest Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Of The Falling Dragons

HomeChatLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 Empty
PostSubject: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 9:07 pm

Olivia shook her head. "I don't want to leave my dad." she said softly, letting go of conall's hand and going to her dad.

Kale though, nodded. "Yeah!!! I can help!" she said, excited to do something.

Sam held onto Raini, keeping her back, letting the healers of the pack work on Kendal.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 12:49 am

Conall looked at his cousin sadly, but ran off after his sister to make sure she wouldn't get hurt, too. "Kale, wait up!"

Brados picked Olivia up and held her. "I won't leave him, either," he assured her softly. "But we have to give the healers enough space to heal him."
Back to top Go down
https://beanscorner.forumotion.net
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 6:43 pm

Kale stopped right where she was. She was tought to stop whenever someone told her to. she was a good girl.

olivia cuddled into her Uncles embrace and sighed. "I want my mom..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:05 pm

Conall took his sister's hand. "We have to get the good herbs. And maybe some flowers," he told her, running through the good herbs in his mind.

Brados nodded and let her go, nodding to where her mother stood.

Raini held her arms open for Olivia.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:11 pm

Kale nodded. "Can I get the flowers?" She asked, smiling.

Olivia ran to her mom, running into her arms and crying.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Conall nodded. "Yeah. Stay close," he told her, looking around for the right herbs.

Raini held her daughter and started crying, too.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:29 pm

Kale nodded. "I'll be over there." she said, now going far away, she was still within sight.

"Mommy? Is Daddy going to die?" she asked, looking up at her mom scared.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:42 pm

Conall nodded, keeping an eye on her and their surroundings as he found the herbs.

Raini held her daughter close. "I... I don't know," she cried, afraid to lose him.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Kale came back a little while later, a hand full of flowers she thought was pretty. "Is this okay?"

"I don't want him to die." she said, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 7:56 pm

Conall held onto his herbs, figuring the two handfulls would be enough. "Pretty," he smiled. "Let's go give them the herbs," he said and led her back to the pack. He walked up to their mom before he handed the herbs to the healers. "Momma, did I get the right herbs?" he showed her.

"Neither do I," Raini said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:06 pm

Sam knealed down and looked at the hearbs and flowers. She smiled as her kids. "Those are perfect." she said. "Kale, why don't you go give your flowers to Raini?"

Kale smiled brightly and nodded, running over to Raini and Olivia and holding the flowers out to Raini. "I picked these for you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Conall smiled and gave them to the healers, then sat down by his dad, looking up at him.

Brados picked his boy up and held him, thankful neither he nor Kale had been hurt.

Raini took the flowers and hugged her niece. "Thank you," she smiled sadly. "They're beautiful."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:17 pm

Sam sat down next to Brados, rubbing her son's arm. "Are you okay?" She asked, she knew he saw the whole fight.

Kale locked her arms around her Aunts neck. "Are you going to be okay Auntie?"
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:25 pm

Conall nodded. "I wanna know if Daddy's okay," he said.

Brados nodded. "I'm alright... Worried about your uncle," he murmured, scruffling his son's hair.

Raini nodded. "I'll be okay," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 8:29 pm

"Are you sure?" Sam asked, looking at Brados worried. He had some scratches and hadn't gone to a healer yet.

Kale nodded, she might be young, but she knew things were wrong.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Brados looked up at Sam. He held his arm open for her to sit in his lap, and looked over at Kale. "Kale, baby, come here." He just wanted to hold his family, to know that they were safe and unharmed. He didn't care about his scratches - he'd had much worse.

"Go see your daddy, sweetie," Raini told her niece softly.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Sam sat down in Brados' lap, staying close to him. She loved him, amazingly much. Kale smiled and ran to her daddy, moving into her mom's lap. It was a really pretty picture.

Olivia looked at them and shook her head. She pushed away from her mom and ran to her dad, shaking him. "Daddy! Wake up! Please! Daddy." she cried.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:13 pm

Brados held them all close, burying his face in his mate's hair. Conall hugged his dad, trying to make him feel better.

Raini felt tears escape her eyes as she ran to retrieve her daughter. "Olivia, you'll hurt him more," she murmured, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 pm

Kale watched as Olivia tried to wake up her dad. She looked up at her own. "Daddy, You're not going to leave, right?" she asked, her child like face scared and innocent.

Olivia shook her head and cried harder. "No... Daddy has to wake up." she looked at her mom. "Please make him wake up. He loves you... maybe your voice can bring him back."
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:35 pm

"No... No, I won't go anywhere," he told her, holding his baby girl close. "I'm here for you, all of you. Always."

Raini held Olivia on her lap as she knelt down next to Kendal. "Kendal... Kendal, please wake up," she begged, gently brushing his hair out of his face. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:43 pm

Kale nodded, wrapping her tiny arms in a vice like grip around Brados' neck. "I love you Daddy." She whispered.

Kendal didn't move. He could hear that they were calling him but he couldn't get out of the darkness to make the sadness in their voices go away.
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:52 pm

Brados held his little girl close. "I love you, too, baby girl," he told her, nuzzling her.

Raini whimpered. "Kendal... Kendal, please. Please open your eyes," she cried, her hand moving to his cheek.
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 9:59 pm

Sam smiled, she knew that Brados spoiled Kale, she was his little girl. She wrapped her arms around Conall and held him close, not wanting him to feel left out.

Kendal fought though the darkness but didn't open his eyes. He seemed to only fall further into sleep.

((I think that we should do a slight time skip. Al should show up when nobody else is around, that would be to much for nick and for Sam.))
Back to top Go down
Bean
Admin / Kindest
Admin / Kindest
Bean

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:10 pm

Conall hugged his mom back. "I'm worried about Daddy," he murmured to her.

"Kendal... Kendal, please," she whispered. "Please, open your eyes." She still wasn't sure if she loved him or not.

[i'm confused on that part. will nick and sam know that al is there? i thought only raini could see him because she was going crazy?]
Back to top Go down
nEon.bluE
Christmas Holly
nEon.bluE

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 10:17 pm

"Why" she asked softly.

Olivia shook his shoulder. "Daddy please." She begged.

((No... Al's really there. Raini isn't going crazy, at least I didn't intend for her to. al's spirit is making sure that she's okay. If he comes when no one else is around, people wouldn't attack him.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3   A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Werewolf's Heart Part 1.3
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next